Chalk Another One Up for the Education System

So only certain citizens should be allowed to engage in activism?

Violently stopping a legal demonstration is not Activism. They could have lined the area and heckled the Nazi scum the whole way. THAT is activism. They could have laid down in front of the march and made the police remove them. THAT is activism. Assaulting the marchers is a crime, and does nothing to help anti-Nazi's cause.

Guess you'd better get off the couch and get active.

What does that have to do with anything in this thread?

You're bitching about something yet you want to do nothing about it? Is that it?

Its funny, the ones who never fight for education are the one who scream the loudest about the failing of the institution they actively seek to destroy
Does anyone speak CC? Please translate into English for us please.

Sorry I edited after the fact. Go on about how youre offended at what happened to those poor Neo-Nazis. Hold on while I get a hanky

Brought to you by the folks who cheered Cliven Bundy.

Funny thing, that term "fascist", ..... always the other guys. But this you can always count upon; many of those who erroneously consider themselves "conservative" and advocate for smaller less intrusive govt will always soil themselves when someone questions the system they blindly support no matter what.
Fascism:
  • : a way of organizing a society in which a government ruled by a dictator controls the lives of the people and in which people are not allowed to disagree with the government

Violently stopping a legal demonstration is not Activism. They could have lined the area and heckled the Nazi scum the whole way. THAT is activism. They could have laid down in front of the march and made the police remove them. THAT is activism. Assaulting the marchers is a crime, and does nothing to help anti-Nazi's cause.

You're bitching about something yet you want to do nothing about it? Is that it?

I commenting on a message board, you vacuous twat.

Its funny, the ones who never fight for education are the one who scream the loudest about the failing of the institution they actively seek to destroy

Sorry I edited after the fact. Go on about how youre offended at what happened to those poor Neo-Nazis. Hold on while I get a hanky
So it's OK to assault flag burning leftards? Muslims calling for Shiria?

I dont give a shit if you're asking me what is ok to do. You do what you want to. All I'm saying is if you want me to feel bad for Neo Nazi's you probably shouldnt hold your breath

I dont give a shit if you're asking me what is ok to do. You do what you want to. All I'm saying is if you want me to feel bad for Neo Nazi's you probably shouldnt hold your breath
Topic of the thread is the quality of vermin who are allowed to teach young children.

My daughter goes to Berkley working on her PhD in French. She doesn't tell anyone she's not a liberal because the liberals are so intolerant and she doesn't want to fight with them. I've spent a lot of time in Cambridge with the same experience. Liberal bastions are the most intolerant places on earth

Topic of the thread is the quality of vermin who are allowed to teach young children.

I agree with you, but in Berkley they will love and reward her for it

Funny thing, that term "fascist", ..... always the other guys. But this you can always count upon; many of those who erroneously consider themselves "conservative" and advocate for smaller less intrusive govt will always soil themselves when someone questions the system they blindly support no matter what.
Fenton, at this point I am almost equally disgusted with the Traditionalist Workers Party and their skinhead friends and the group that came enmasse to shut down their pathetic little party. Inciting violence and very intentionally and openly taking away their right to assemble and their right of free speech--however ugly that speech is--does not stand with me. I detest it whatever side they profess to be on. Does that make sense?

Thats not what I'm talking about so why'd you quote me? I'm loving how you think that defending a Neo-Nazi is a winning topic. Please go on...

Exactly. And rather fecklessly I might add.

My daughter goes to Berkley working on her PhD in French. She doesn't tell anyone she's not a liberal because the liberals are so intolerant and she doesn't want to fight with them. I've spent a lot of time in Cambridge with the same experience. Liberal bastions are the most intolerant places on earth
Love driving thru Berzerkly. It's like a Twilight Zone episode and you're in 1968. Tie dye shirts, Afros, psychedelic VW vans, etc etc.

Thats not what I'm talking about so why'd you quote me? I'm loving how you think that defending a Neo-Nazi is a winning topic. Please go on...
Start your own thread then, Bozo.

So attacking people is an issue or not depending on who you are attacking. To the point that attacking people leftists hate isn't inconsistent with being a teacher of children. You are one sick fuck

Fenton, at this point I am almost equally disgusted with the Traditionalist Workers Party and their skinhead friends and the group that came enmasse to shut down their pathetic little party. Inciting violence and very intentionally and openly taking away their right to assemble and their right of free speech--however ugly that speech is--does not stand with me. I detest it whatever side they profess to be on. Does that make sense?

Of course it does, and so does the bulk of what I've seen you post on these boards. Nice to run into a reasoned hominid occasioanlly here.

so the criminal, that actually caused a crime is being protected by the police.

good
fucking
god
No I think it's over the kids,someone threaten violence against the kids,that must be taken seriously.
The teacher is guilty of assault ,and a hand full of other charges.
Think about "by any means necessary "
The email could very well come from them.
This group has proven how dangerous they are.by the lefts definition they are a terrorist group.

Exactly. And rather fecklessly I might add.

Idiot.

Start your own thread then, Bozo.

You're in charge of nothing padnah. And you get nuttin' to say about who teaches who.

Forum List

Back