Challenge for Democrats: make the case for electing Sleepy Joe Biden without mentioning President Trump!

The challenge is to portray Biden as a rational vigorous leader which he ain't. The only way to do it is to hide him from the public for as long as they can and wheel hem out on election day.

When is the last time Fat Donnie walked a mile?

i-TVdKJ73-X2.jpg

These same stupid Moon Bats that voted for that idiot Crooked Hillary are now going to vote for that asshole Creepy Joe.

They ain't too bright, are they?

Easy, Peasy

Biden is a moderate candidate and pragmatic with a record of working with the other side
He will give us stable leadership

In over forty years in public service, what are his top five accomplishments?

1) He and his family got very wealthy.

2) Got lemmings to believe his bullshit stories and continue voting for him.

3) Let Little kids feel his blonde leg hair.

4) Diffused an angry Cornpop with an intimidating chain.

5) Managed to sniff, feel up, and finger woman and children for 30 years without the media saying a word about it.

I really could have done a top 100 list.

I am hopeful he will continue the policies of the Obama administration.

Give us the top two you think are worth continuing. Obamacare continues so pick two.

Holding big business accountable
Cleaning up the environment
Running a dignified executive branch
Protecting a woman’s privacy
Running a foreign policy that doesn’t pick fights with allies
Reporting illegal immigrants in a humane manner that allows us to be proud of the practice instead of ashamed.
Steady consistent economic growth.

Holding big business accountable

Big business is accountable
Cleaning up the environment

Who wants and who has done anything that destroys the environment?
Running a dignified executive branch

Yes, "dignified" resulted in ineffective and a failure. Why is that a good thing?
Protecting a woman’s privacy

How is a woman's privacy not being protected or had it not been protected?
Running a foreign policy that doesn’t pick fights with allies

Doesn't pick fights? How many countries did failed former President Barack Hussein Obama BOMB, and who allowed the ISIS Caliphate to be created in Iraq and Syria?
i-WF5LZkc-L.jpg
Reporting illegal immigrants in a humane manner that allows us to be proud of the practice instead of ashamed.

Who is ashamed of deporting people who come here illegally?
Steady consistent economic growth.

You mean "Malaise", the slowest recovery in history.
ScariestJan2019-XL.png

With the tragedies he has dealt with, I think one of his best qualities is his ability to empathize with people's struggles. . .

With children in the womb?

Not so much.

We have different stances on that issue, obviously.

The issue was Biden's "empathy."

My point about his empathy (lack thereof) remains unrefuted.

I was never referring to his feelings toward fetuses, obviously.

You can't even bring yourself to point of calling them HUMAN fetuses.

Can you.

With the tragedies he has dealt with, I think one of his best qualities is his ability to empathize with people's struggles. . .

Not so much.

Can you.

I thought that was obvious.

I was never referring to his feelings toward human fetuses, obviously.

Challenge for Democrats: make the case for electing Sleepy Joe Biden without mentioning President Trump!

Done. You won't agree with our answers, but that's the truth as we see it.

Challenge complete.

Not so much.

Can you.

Care to explain the physiological difference (if any) between a "human fetus" and a "human being / person" who is in the fetal stage of their life, growth and development?

Not so much.

Can you.

Care to explain the physiological difference (if any) between a "human fetus" and a "human being / person" who is in the fetal stage of their life, growth and development?

Nah, I'm good.

Go find an abortion thread somewhere and take it up with them. I'm sure you can find plenty of them.

Not so much.

Can you.

Nah, I'm good.

Go find an abortion thread somewhere and take it up with them. I'm sure you can find plenty of them.

That question need not have ANYTHING to do with abortion. It is only a follow up question to the biological claim that you are trying to make when you attempt to seel me and others on the bullshit idea that a child in the fetal stage of their life is anything LESS than a CHILD in the fetal stage of their life.

You can certainty hold the view that you believe abortions should be legal whether an abortion kills a CHILD or not. I can deal with that.

However, if you expect me to adopt or share your idea that it's not a child. You should expect to be called out on that denial.

Not so much.

Can you.

Nah, I'm good.

That question need not have ANYTHING to do with abortion. It is only a follow up question to the biological claim that you are trying to make when you attempt to seel me and others on the bullshit idea that a child in the fetal stage of their life is anything LESS than a CHILD in the fetal stage of their life.

You can certainty hold the view that you believe abortions should be legal whether an abortion kills a CHILD or not. I can deal with that.

However, if you expect me to adopt or share your idea that it's not a child. You should expect to be called out on that denial.

Neat.

Not so much.

Can you.

Nah, I'm good.

Neat.

Coward.

Not so much.

Can you.

Nah, I'm good.

Neat.

Coward.

If you want to talk about human fetuses, I'm sure you can find lots of threads on that.

i challenge thee!

Oh no. I couldn't possibly do what you describe. I honestly don't know if I would vote for Joe Biden if the Republicans had a better alternative.

I am a Never Trumper. So that's all there is to that.

If you want to talk about human fetuses, I'm sure you can find lots of threads on that.

If you think I want to talk about fetuses, based on my calling you out on YOUR fucktarded inconsistencies. . . You are both fucking dumb AND cowardly.

Here's what an adult generally does.

When someone points out where and how the adult person is wrong, contradicting themself, or caught being hypocritical? They (an adult person) will actually THANK them. Rather than doubling down on their fucktarded duality.

Forum List

Back