Challenge for Democrats: make the case for electing Sleepy Joe Biden without mentioning President Trump!

With the tragedies he has dealt with, I think one of his best qualities is his ability to empathize with people's struggles. . .

With children in the womb?

Not so much.

We have different stances on that issue, obviously.

The issue was Biden's "empathy."

My point about his empathy (lack thereof) remains unrefuted.

I was never referring to his feelings toward fetuses, obviously.

As a registered Democrat (this year) I find the thread's challenge quite simple: Bring back fiscal responsibility to Washington and elect Biden as president with a Republican controlled House.

I was also considering, "Put an adult back in the White House" but felt that might be skirting the rules.

Reasonable post. I'll bite. What has Biden done to show he will be fiscally responsible?

I'm not pro-Biden. It's more my outlook that the only time there is even a half-hearted desire for fiscal responsibility in Washington is from the Republicans when there's a Democrat as president.
Republicans love balanced budgets while Democrats are president
The last time we had a balanced budget was when Republicans controlled Congress and bright Slick along kicking and screaming.

I would vote for Biden if it meant protections for LGBT folks, a sane foreign policy, something we dont have with Trump...WHOOPS. THERE THAT GOES!

As a registered Democrat (this year) I find the thread's challenge quite simple: Bring back fiscal responsibility to Washington and elect Biden as president with a Republican controlled House.

I was also considering, "Put an adult back in the White House" but felt that might be skirting the rules.

Reasonable post. I'll bite. What has Biden done to show he will be fiscally responsible?

I'm not pro-Biden. It's more my outlook that the only time there is even a half-hearted desire for fiscal responsibility in Washington is from the Republicans when there's a Democrat as president.
Republicans love balanced budgets while Democrats are president
The last time we had a balanced budget was when Republicans controlled Congress and bright Slick along kicking and screaming.
If I agreed with you, we would both be wrong

None of these stupid Moon Bats can justify Creepy Joe being President of the US. A corrupt dullard rapist that never worked a day in his life. The typical Walmart Greeter would a make a better president than him.

Just like with Crooked Hillary. A dumbass corrupt bitch with more baggage than Delta Airlines that supported her scumbag rapist husband but yet these idiot Moon Bats still voted for her.

Moon Bats don't make good decisions. They always do the wrong thing.

Easy, Peasy

Biden is a moderate candidate and pragmatic with a record of working with the other side
He will give us stable leadership

In over forty years in public service, what are his top five accomplishments?

Ukraine joe is delusional, has dementia, mental problems, stares into space, has health problems, and checks out from time to time. He needs to be resting at home with family.
Covfefe

i-c5J3Pbq-Th.gif

None of these stupid Moon Bats can justify Creepy Joe being President of the US. A corrupt dullard rapist that never worked a day in his life. The typical Walmart Greeter would a make a better president than him.

Just like with Crooked Hillary. A dumbass corrupt bitch with more baggage than Delta Airlines that supported her scumbag rapist husband but yet these idiot Moon Bats still voted for her.

Already have

He is better suited for the office of President than our current President

Nancy Pelosi on Joe Biden’s sexual assault allegations: “Joe Biden is Joe Biden... There was never any record...I am so proud, the happiest day for me this week was to support Joe Biden for president of the United States."

SHE DID IT!

Already have

He is better suited for the office of President than our current President

Forum List

Back