Challenge for Democrats: make the case for electing Sleepy Joe Biden without mentioning President Trump!

I am hopeful he will continue the policies of the Obama administration.
The policy of selling out America to China? Of course he would.

He who shall not be named could have hired Americans...he hired Chinese. Your anger is mis-directed because you're stupid.
Companies forced to use cheap Chinese labor because their government allows cheap Chinese products to flood the market shall not be blamed.

Easy, Peasy

Biden is a moderate candidate and pragmatic with a record of working with the other side
He will give us stable leadership

Nice sentiment but in reality Fingers has gotten by for 40 years pretending to be a blue collar regular guy telling bullshit stories of his triumphs and promising to help the little guy. He's still making the same promises because he's accomplished none of them and you people are still believing him.

The challenge is to portray Biden as a rational vigorous leader which he ain't. The only way to do it is to hide him from the public for as long as they can and wheel hem out on election day.

Easy, Peasy

Biden is a moderate candidate and pragmatic with a record of working with the other side

Good one! :abgg2q.jpg: :iyfyus.jpg: :abgg2q.jpg: :iyfyus.jpg: :abgg2q.jpg: :iyfyus.jpg:
As opposed to daily drama and temper tantrums from our current President

Yes, Biden will provide stable leadership

I doubt if he will even pick a fight with Greenland

The challenge is to portray Biden as a rational vigorous leader which he ain't. The only way to do it is to hide him from the public for as long as they can and wheel hem out on election day.

When is the last time Fat Donnie walked a mile?

As a registered Democrat (this year) I find the thread's challenge quite simple: Bring back fiscal responsibility to Washington and elect Biden as president with a Republican controlled House.

I was also considering, "Put an adult back in the White House" but felt that might be skirting the rules.

Biden campaign released new slogan...

1588261413784.png

It seems they want us to know that they know that we know he has dementia, but we should elect him anyways because, even without brain, he has heart.

Easy, Peasy

Nice sentiment but in reality Fingers has gotten by for 40 years pretending to be a blue collar regular guy telling bullshit stories of his triumphs and promising to help the little guy. He's still making the same promises because he's accomplished none of them and you people are still believing him.
Biden can relate to the common man
The way Trump relates to the common man is to shout......Look at me......I’m RICH

Easy, Peasy

1587932867796.jpg

Biden is mentally unfit. He has no ideas or solutions. That's why all he can do is criticize Trump. That's what all dumb Democrats do. If he ever gets anything right on his own, it would have to be considered a coincidence or a phenomenon.
Well he was against Trump stopping travel from china, until he was for it.

Easy, Peasy

The way Trump relates to the common man is to shout......Look at me......I’m RICH

Yep. Fingers got filthy rich working in government. Do you think he made all that money being a senator? Not a chance.

As a registered Democrat (this year) I find the thread's challenge quite simple: Bring back fiscal responsibility to Washington and elect Biden as president with a Republican controlled House.

I was also considering, "Put an adult back in the White House" but felt that might be skirting the rules.

Reasonable post. I'll bite. What has Biden done to show he will be fiscally responsible?

Easy, Peasy

Yep. Fingers got filthy rich working in government. Do you think he made all that money being a senator? Not a chance.
Biden is anything but filthy rich

While in the Senate, he was one of the least wealthy Senators. He used to take the train to work

Reasonable post. I'll bite. What has Biden done to show he will be fiscally responsible?

I'm not pro-Biden. It's more my outlook that the only time there is even a half-hearted desire for fiscal responsibility in Washington is from the Republicans when there's a Democrat as president.

I'm not pro-Biden. It's more my outlook that the only time there is even a half-hearted desire for fiscal responsibility in Washington is from the Republicans when there's a Democrat as president.
Republicans love balanced budgets while Democrats are president

Forum List

Back