Challenge for Democrats: make the case for electing Sleepy Joe Biden without mentioning President Trump!

Why elect Biden

Biden won’t get in fights with the press
Biden won’t get in fights with Congress
Biden won’t get in fights with Governors
Biden won’t get in fights with Canada and Mexico
Biden won’t start a fight with Greenland
Biden won’t start fights with our allies
Biden won’t fight with be NFL
Biden won’t insult Mexicans
Biden won’t insult Muslims
Biden won’t stand up for Putin and Kim Jong Un
Biden won’t downplay the risk of Coronavirus.

As a registered Democrat (this year) I find the thread's challenge quite simple: Bring back fiscal responsibility to Washington and elect Biden as president with a Republican controlled House.
I was also considering, "Put an adult back in the White House" but felt that might be skirting the rules.
Two perfectly reasonable changes to wish for.

Obviously Democrats will say that he is the closest to them on the issues.

Just like Trump is with his Trumpsters. Obviously.

Then the Trumpsters will dismiss that, for some reason, as if they can't understand why everyone doesn't agree with them.

Admittedly, they probably do see the world like that. That weird mix of arrogance and ignorance.

If you want to talk about human fetuses, I'm sure you can find lots of threads on that.

If you think I want to talk about fetuses, based on my calling you out on YOUR fucktarded inconsistencies. . . You are both fucking dumb AND cowardly.

Oh, you don't want to talk about fetuses. Cool, what do you want to talk about then?

There's nothing more to talk about.

My point has been made and you made for a great foil.

Thanks.

If you want to talk about human fetuses, I'm sure you can find lots of threads on that.

If you think I want to talk about fetuses, based on my calling you out on YOUR fucktarded inconsistencies. . . You are both fucking dumb AND cowardly.

Oh, you don't want to talk about fetuses. Cool, what do you want to talk about then?

There's nothing more to talk about.

My point has been made and you made for a great foil.

Thanks.

Cool. See ya.

Why elect Biden

Biden won’t get in fights with the press
Biden won’t get in fights with Congress
Biden won’t get in fights with Governors
Biden won’t get in fights with Canada and Mexico
Biden won’t start a fight with Greenland
Biden won’t start fights with our allies
Biden won’t fight with be NFL
Biden won’t insult Mexicans
Biden won’t insult Muslims
Biden won’t stand up for Putin and Kim Jong Un
Biden won’t downplay the risk of Coronavirus.

BOTTOM LINE!

Former Vice President Joe Biden then agrees to imitate failed former President Barack Hussein Obama and accomplish NOTHING!

Forum List

Back