Change in political views

I won't vote for a democrat as they have gone way too far out there somewhere. I also won't for for any conservative either as they have shown their utter disdain for the average worker and say they are for freedom. But only if one fits into their tiny myopic vision. Hypocrites big time.

I'm pretty convinced this will soon be promoted to a national flag...

Bandiera_animata_flag_US_Missouri.gif

As a former Democrat, I agree.

When I was young, the Democrat party certainly wasn't perfect, but it was much more liberal.

It has become anti-freedom to such an extreme degree that a person would have to be an utter idiot not to notice.
I am just totally appalled at all the talk while Trump was president that he wanted to be dictator, would refuse to leave office, and tried to take our democracy away and since Biden became president and Democrats took control of the House and Senate - that is EXACTLY what democrats have been doing and yet the left seem totally oblivious to it.

I am just totally appalled at all the talk while Trump was president that he wanted to be dictator, would refuse to leave office, and tried to take our democracy away and since Biden became president and Democrats took control of the House and Senate - that is EXACTLY what democrats have been doing and yet the left seem totally oblivious to it.
From my observation of this forum, none of the democrats follow any principles. They are more like fans of a sports team.

They know what team they are on, but that is about all they know of the world.

Forum List

Back