Changing military bases names won't stay in NDAA bill

Once Biden is President those bases will be given names to honor real American heroes
Like Fort Joaquín Murrieta? Fort James Wilkinson? Fort Benedict Arnold? Sitting Bull Marine Depot? Martin Monti AFB? Kamehameha Naval Base?
:eusa_whistle:

Fort Eisenhower
Fort Patton
Fort MacArthur
Fort Marshall

American heroes who fought FOR their country
What do you care about American heroes, or our country? You're a democrat, you hate America and our history. Guaranteed if you saw a statue of a one of those you just mentioned, you'd want to tear it down. I'm sure they're all RACIST... somehow.
All those Generals served under a Democratic President

Once Biden is President those bases will be given names to honor real American heroes
Like Fort Joaquín Murrieta? Fort James Wilkinson? Fort Benedict Arnold? Sitting Bull Marine Depot? Martin Monti AFB? Kamehameha Naval Base?

Fort Eisenhower
Fort Patton
Fort MacArthur
Fort Marshall

Da Tovaritch!!

But, but, but none of them are black...........
Fort George Floyd
Fort Trayvon Martin
Fort Michael Brown
Fort Tookie Williams
Fort Fifty Cent.

Oh, almost forgot. If you really get upset over some statues and military base names there's always the VA psych hotline....... You should give them a call. :thup:

Fort Eisenhower
Fort Patton
Fort MacArthur
Fort Marshall

What do you care about American heroes, or our country? You're a democrat, you hate America and our history. Guaranteed if you saw a statue of a one of those you just mentioned, you'd want to tear it down. I'm sure they're all RACIST... somehow.
So only generals that served under democrat presidents that got us into wars are your heros?

Fort Eisenhower
Fort Patton
Fort MacArthur
Fort Marshall

So you don't mind Ike's "Operation Wetback"?

Fort Eisenhower
Fort Patton
Fort MacArthur
Fort Marshall

So only generals that served under democrat presidents that got us into wars are your heros?
Are there still people who are mad that we got involved in World War 2?

Madness.

Fort Eisenhower
Fort Patton
Fort MacArthur
Fort Marshall

Operation Paperclip, another Dem invention.

Operation Paperclip: The Secret Intelligence Program to Bring Nazi Scientists to America

As World War II ended, the race was on with the Soviet Union to seize as many German scientists as possible in anticipation of the Cold War. The full story has remained elusive until now. Operation Paperclip, by Annie Jacobsen, provides perhaps the most comprehensive, up-to-date narrative available to the general public. Her book is a detailed and highly readable account of the program. Jacobsen compiled extensive primary and secondary sources, duly annotated in over 100 pages of notes and bibliography. In it are many new sources, among them US government records (President Clinton’s “Nazi War Crimes Disclosure Act”), German archival records, first-person accounts, memoirs, and letters. The book also contains a useful index and biographies of the principal players.

Jacobsen offers a detailed chronology of events related to Operation Paperclip. Because of its scope and the introduction of so many characters, the narrative could have been improved if the author had focused on a shorter list than the 89 individuals profiled and maintained more topical continuity. Nevertheless, the book is a compelling work with interesting historical and personal revelations, for example:

• One of the most notorious cases of WMD proliferation occurred on 15 May 1945, when the German U-234 submarine, bound for Japan, was captured off Newfoundland by the USS Sutton. The U-boat carried Dr. Heinz Schlicke, Director of Naval Test Fields at Kiel, and the cargo included plans for the Hs293 glider bomb, V-1 glide bomb (forerunner to cruise missiles), V-2 rocket (forerunner to the SCUD missile), Me262 fighter aircraft (the first combat jet fighter), low observable submarine designs, and lead-lined boxes filled with 1,200 lbs. of uranium oxide, a key ingredient of atomic bombs. Schlicke, who claimed to be an electronic warfare expert, became a prisoner at Ft. Meade, MD.
  • Sarin was produced at Dyhernfurth (Dyhernfurth later fell into Russian hands). Its name derives from the initials of its developers: Gerhard Schrader and Otto Ambros from the infamous IG Farben chemical company—maker of the killing gases used at concentration camps—and from the names of two German Army officers.
  • Schrader tells the story of inventing “tabun,” a nerve agent named after the English word “taboo.” The Germans called it 9/91 and, after their defeat at Stalingrad, seriously considered using it on the Russians.

Fort Eisenhower
Fort Patton
Fort MacArthur
Fort Marshall

We name our Forts after Generals not Presidents
I prefer Operation Overlord

Fort Eisenhower
Fort Patton
Fort MacArthur
Fort Marshall

So you don't mind "Operation Wetback". Got it.

:lmao: "When Biden is President..." LMFAO! Sure, that's about as likely as a UFO landing in my yard and an alien getting out and taking a shit.
Less than six months till Biden takes over
First thing he will do is tear down the wall
And first thing that'll happen is the majority of states will secede and tell Biden and the rest of you America hating radicals to shove it.
Most of the states are turning against Trump
Especially border states
No, sorry, they're not.
No, sorry, they're not.
Things here in Maricopa County, AZ are looking like McSally will be replace with a 9% lead by Kelly in the Senate and Biden +7% over Trump and likely to go much higher! The poor Orange Buffoon!!!!
~~ Arizona Polls ~~

Life's a bitch and then you die, HUH!@

:lmao: "When Biden is President..." LMFAO! Sure, that's about as likely as a UFO landing in my yard and an alien getting out and taking a shit.
Less than six months till Biden takes over
First thing he will do is tear down the wall
And first thing that'll happen is the majority of states will secede and tell Biden and the rest of you America hating radicals to shove it.
Most of the states are turning against Trump
Especially border states
No, sorry, they're not.
No, sorry, they're not.
Things here in Maricopa County, AZ are looking like McSally will be replace with a 9% lead by Kelly in the Senate and Biden +7% over Trump and likely to go much higher! The poor Orange Buffoon!!!!
~~ Arizona Polls ~~

Life's a bitch and then you die, HUH!@
Let me run this by President of the United States Hillary Clinton and see what she thinks.

Fort Eisenhower
Fort Patton
Fort MacArthur
Fort Marshall

I prefer to leave them the fuck alone. If you start naming them after Civil Rights ideologues and political ideologues, then you have merged the military and and Democratic Party together like Hitler and Stalin did with Nazi and Communist Party's. But, leftist want a totalitarian regime based out of Washington DC.

Fort Eisenhower
Fort Patton
Fort MacArthur
Fort Marshall

Ike was the best President in the last 70 years

Absolutely, the demoncraps polls are piped. Pff, Biden President American people are not crazy

Fort Eisenhower
Fort Patton
Fort MacArthur
Fort Marshall

Ike was the best President in the last 70 years

You support "Operation Wetback", we get it. You don't mind racism from the right folks.

Fort Eisenhower
Fort Patton
Fort MacArthur
Fort Marshall

I prefer to leave them the fuck alone. If you start naming them after Civil Rights ideologues and political ideologues, then you have merged the military and and Democratic Party together like Hitler and Stalin did with Nazi and Communist Party's. But, leftist want a totalitarian regime based out of Washington DC.
Who said name them after Civil Rights icons. They deserve to be honored, but not with Military Bases.

Name our bases after REAL AMERICAN Military Heroes not those who took up arms against us.

Eisenhower, Marshall, Patton, MacArthur, Bradley......

Inhofe's office isn't denying it so good, better to remove that shit and get on with funding the military etc. Let the snowflakes whine about it later.
President Trump again show's incredible leadership against the communist.

Forum List

Back