Channel Flipping Between Good And Evil

Billy_Kinetta

Paladin of the Lost Hour
Mar 4, 2013
Dueling "Town Hall" meetings.

The evil on ABC will be totally scripted by default. It will be interesting to see what questions NBC permits.

President Donald Trump will participate in a town hall event in Miami on Thursday hosted by NBC News, the network announced Wednesday.

The town hall, which NBC News said would be outside and socially distanced, will take the place of the previously scheduled debate between Trump and Democratic presidential nominee Joe Biden. Biden is scheduled to appear in a separate town hall event at the same time.

ABC News announced last week that it would host a town hall event with Biden in Philadelphia on Thursday. It will be hosted by ABC’s George Stephanopoulos.

NBC News To Host Town Hall With Trump On Thursday After Debate Canceled

The evil on ABC will be totally scripted by default. It will be interesting to see what questions NBC permits.

President Donald Trump will participate in a town hall event in Miami on Thursday hosted by NBC News, the network announced Wednesday.

The town hall, which NBC News said would be outside and socially distanced, will take the place of the previously scheduled debate between Trump and Democratic presidential nominee Joe Biden. Biden is scheduled to appear in a separate town hall event at the same time.

ABC News announced last week that it would host a town hall event with Biden in Philadelphia on Thursday. It will be hosted by ABC’s George Stephanopoulos.

We can watch the same undecided voters who’ve worked for Biden ask prearranged questions to Biden for the third townhall.

Well, if Trump's next Town Hall goes as well as his last one?...just one more nail in the coffin. Hint..he did the same thing to George that he did To Chris Wallace.

It will be more interesting to see if Trump actually can relay competence on a policy issue long enough to give a non-answer. But I won't hold my breath. He
isn't that smart. That's because he isn't a politician. I would expect Biden to give a non answer.

Good vs Evil, huh? I've heard several Trump supporters in my circle characterize the upcoming election in those terms. :)

We can expect Trump to get questions about everything and anything.
expect Biden to get questions like what is your favorite color. Chances are he will blow those questions.

Good example of how the Right views the world through the lens of "Good vs. Evil", while the Left views the world through the lens of "Oppressed vs. Oppressor".

The rest of us aren't big fans of lenses.

Me neither. I make judgements and call issues as they are.

Joe answer questions?

I thought voters did not deserve to know any answers like court packing

It will be great contrast between one guy playing T-ball Joe Biden and Donald Trump answering big boy questions. From extremely biased angry questioners.. The balls on this man is incredible

Joe shits his depends whenever asked an off the cuff question.

He actually said 56% of Americans should not vote for him!

What a dumb fuck. I say we abide by his wishes.

Forum List

Back