🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Chaos reigns in the White House and in The Capital!

Given the current circumstances continue, will you return the Republican Party to power next year

• I support a Palin & Joe the Plumber ticket - I always enjoy that type of circus

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
You sure like to use the word "Regressive", a pejorative which mirrors Reactionary but is the opposite of progressive. Maybe you can explain why you use the term so often, and yet offer no definition with examples?
Happy to!

In fact, I'll allow the following honest liberals to do it for me, including the honest liberal Muslim Brit who coined the term.

Now you'll never have to wonder again! You're welcome!

:rock:
2_zpsrcdlll8a.gif~original

Richard Dawkins & Bill Maher:

Dave Rubin & Maajid Nawaz:

Sam Harris:

Joe Rogan:

Odd isn't it that parrots seem to reign using a circular argument (see: beginning the question for reference). No singular definition describes the entire set of Democrats or Republicans, liberals or conservatives, progressives or reactionaries or professors (teachers), pols, doctors, lawyers, etc.

Of course a political party can be so characterized, especially when a large number of its members, all use the same phrase within hours of each other, and toss members of their own set under the bus.

For example, I don't see neoconservatism as productive, I support diplomacy up and until the opposition puts their fist to our nose [N. Korea being the outliar), and terrorism should have been defined for what it is, as criminal. We've declared war on nouns not to my liking - Drugs & Poverty and lost both times by doing the same thing over and over and expecting a different outcome.

You sure like to use the word "Regressive", a pejorative which mirrors Reactionary but is the opposite of progressive. Maybe you can explain why you use the term so often, and yet offer no definition with examples?
Happy to!

In fact, I'll allow the following honest liberals to do it for me, including the honest liberal Muslim Brit who coined the term.

Sam Harris:

Joe Rogan:

Odd isn't it that parrots seem to reign using a circular argument (see: beginning the question for reference). No singular definition describes the entire set of Democrats or Republicans, liberals or conservatives, progressives or reactionaries or professors (teachers), pols, doctors, lawyers, etc.

Of course a political party can be so characterized, especially when a large number of its members, all use the same phrase within hours of each other, and toss members of their own set under the bus.

For example, I don't see neoconservatism as productive, I support diplomacy up and until the opposition puts their fist to our nose [N. Korea being the outliar), and terrorism should have been defined for what it is, as criminal. We've declared war on nouns not to my liking - Drugs & Poverty and lost both times by doing the same thing over and over and expecting a different outcome.

Now. let's try to stay on topic.

I find it both interesting and nauseating when Liberals create threads 'calling out' Conservatives, especially ones asking, 'Have you thought about...' - with 'drama queen' titles such as 'CHAOS in the WH' - in the midst of earth -shattering revelations of Democratic party treason, sedition, collusion, espionage, crimes, and cover-ups.

The Obama administration - Hillary, Mueller (the Special Counsel lead investigating Trump), Holder, and Former President Obama - has been hiding SINCE 2009 evidence of widespread Russian-associated 'Pay-To-Play' and Russian crimes of Bribery, Extortion, Intimidation, and Influence-Purchasing in a successful attempt to acquire 20% of the US supply of Uranium.
- The Clintons received over $100 million from the Lead Russian trying to secure the uranium's purchase while Hillary sat on the Committee that made the final decision for the uranium to be sold or not
--- Meanwhile her husband was receiving huge sums of money to give speeches for the KGB, her campaign manager was being given thousands of shares of Russian stock he never reported while 1/3rd of his company's board members were prominent Russian businessmen who had direct links to the Kremlin and Putin himself, and HIS brother worked for the KGB Bank and the Russian Spy Agency
- Mueller and his FBI, criminal/Censured then-US AG Holder, and Barry hid the information until AFTER the sale

A Russian spy reportedly got close to Hillary before being discovered and quickly whisked out of the country before it was reported

Debbie Wasserman-Schultz was running her own Pakistani Spy Ring

The Democrats rigged their primaries, engaged in election fraud, and cheated during debates....

It seems the tactic here is to keep launching false accusations against the GOP / Conservatives...and when it boomerangs back onto the Democrats...they aggressively launch even more false allegations while projecting / forecasting doom and gloom as a result of what they claim the GOP is doing.

It's a proven pattern on this board especially. Yesterday the board was abuzz with the revelations that were coming out, talking about current serious news coming out....and those issues have been pushed to the 'back-burners' with 'riveting' ponderings like this.

If you took all of the baseless Fake News Snowflake allegations of 'Collusion' out of the last year the only things that would be discussed would be how the economy has gotten better, unemployment is down, jobs are up, more people are off welfare and food stamps, Un-Constitutional EOs and Insurance company payoffs have been eliminated, massive burdensome regulations have been wiped out, Congress has been forced to do its job...and oh yeah, all the DNC's crimes being exposed right now (The swamp IS being drained...with help from Democrats :p )

'Have you GOP supporters, those who toss "the establishment" under the bus as RINO's, and the trumpanzees ever considered - actually thought - what the Bannon's and other provocateurs have to offer besides "ain't it awful"?'

Actually, YES.

The American people were enlightened about the Democratic party (and are discovering more about it as all of the crimes / scandals keep being revealed), causing them to lose massive power in DC - over 1,000 elections lost across the country along with losing the House, the Senate, and the WH. Non-representative self-serving corrupt / criminal politicians were rejected and ousted from power.

What Bannon - and Trump - have done is to now shine the light n the Washington Establishment GOP, exposing that the McConnell's in Washington are nothing more than Liberals with a different letter in front of their title / name - an 'R' versus a 'D'.

The Washington Establishment GOP have been all too eager to help Bannon and Trump do so by refusing to help push the Conservative agenda as they vowed to do if only the American people would give them the House, Senate, and WH. After getting all 3 they have done nothing but obstruct the agenda the people voted Trump in to accomplish and deliver nothing but opposition to the President.

Nothing to offer but 'ain't it awful'? Bwuhahaha.....

The 'Bannons' ... and American people ... delivered Trump into the WH, and since then unemployment is down, jobs are up, Un-Constitutional EOs / Policy is gone, burdensome over-regulation has been trimmed, fewer people are on Welfare and Food Stamps, the ridiculous salary of the position of '1st Lady' has been slashed, Laws are being enforced again, and the stock Market is up...

Has the OP thought about how things would be going right now if Liberals were not publicly 100% committed to obstructing any and all government / national progress and success, worked for the actual good of this country WITH the President, and did not spend the majority f their time seditiously trying to take him down while attempting to keep their crimes and scandal covered up?

Watch for the witnesses against Hillary to suddenly start disappearing

"CNN report the FBI witness in the Russia Bribery Scandal was accidentally killed when he fell on a steak knife he was carrying as he ran up the stairs in his home...10 times. After doing it the 1st time he kept trying to run up stairs to reach his cell phone to dial '911' .. but kept falling ... on the knife. 10 times.

In other news, D-Rep Maxine Waters calls for the President's Impeachment after President Trump SAID the word 'Russia' today...."

:p

I find it both interesting and nauseating when Liberals create threads 'calling out' Conservatives, especially ones asking, 'Have you thought about...' - with 'drama queen' titles such as 'CHAOS in the WH' - in the midst of earth -shattering revelations of Democratic party treason, sedition, collusion, espionage, crimes, and cover-ups.

The Obama administration - Hillary, Mueller (the Special Counsel lead investigating Trump), Holder, and Former President Obama - has been hiding SINCE 2009 evidence of widespread Russian-associated 'Pay-To-Play' and Russian crimes of Bribery, Extortion, Intimidation, and Influence-Purchasing in a successful attempt to acquire 20% of the US supply of Uranium.
- The Clintons received over $100 million from the Lead Russian trying to secure the uranium's purchase while Hillary sat on the Committee that made the final decision for the uranium to be sold or not
--- Meanwhile her husband was receiving huge sums of money to give speeches for the KGB, her campaign manager was being given thousands of shares of Russian stock he never reported while 1/3rd of his company's board members were prominent Russian businessmen who had direct links to the Kremlin and Putin himself, and HIS brother worked for the KGB Bank and the Russian Spy Agency
- Mueller and his FBI, criminal/Censured then-US AG Holder, and Barry hid the information until AFTER the sale

A Russian spy reportedly got close to Hillary before being discovered and quickly whisked out of the country before it was reported

Debbie Wasserman-Schultz was running her own Pakistani Spy Ring

The Democrats rigged their primaries, engaged in election fraud, and cheated during debates....

It seems the tactic here is to keep launching false accusations against the GOP / Conservatives...and when it boomerangs back onto the Democrats...they aggressively launch even more false allegations while projecting / forecasting doom and gloom as a result of what they claim the GOP is doing.

It's a proven pattern on this board especially. Yesterday the board was abuzz with the revelations that were coming out, talking about current serious news coming out....and those issues have been pushed to the 'back-burners' with 'riveting' ponderings like this.

If you took all of the baseless Fake News Snowflake allegations of 'Collusion' out of the last year the only things that would be discussed would be how the economy has gotten better, unemployment is down, jobs are up, more people are off welfare and food stamps, Un-Constitutional EOs and Insurance company payoffs have been eliminated, massive burdensome regulations have been wiped out, Congress has been forced to do its job...and oh yeah, all the DNC's crimes being exposed right now (The swamp IS being drained...with help from Democrats :p )

• The conservatives have been tossed under the bus by the Authoritarian POTUS.
  • Clinton, W. and Obama are retired, the buck today stops at the White House
  • An investigation is on going, you opinion is irrelevant.
  • The economy in 2009 was one inherited by Obama from Bush, the economy in 2017 is the economy Trump inherited from Obama.
  • Easyto65 needs to have a thin lead liner installed in his hat.

Last edited:
There is still a lot of work to repair the damage that Obama and Hillary did to our country

List the damage done, and compare and contrast said 'damage' to W and the neoconservatives who orchestrated the wars in Afghanistan and Iraq and did nothing to mitigate the Great Recession when they knew, or should have known, the bubble was soon to burst.

• The conservatives have been tossed under the bus the Authoritarian POTUS.
  • An investigation is on going, you opinion is irrelevant.
  • The economy in 2009 was one inherited by Obama from Bush, the economy in 2017 is the economy Trump inherited from Obama.

1. How have Conservatives been tossed under the bus by the POTUS? So far, to Obama and snowflake rabid anger, has kept his promises so far with the exception of a few items due to 100% commitment to obstruction by Democrats and Washington Establishment traitors who have joined the Democrats in doing so.

2. 'Clinton, W. and Obama are retired, the buck today stops at the White House' -- Yet snowflakes spent 8 years blaming Bush for everything that went wrong under Obama, 8 years after he was out of office...and just yesterday, after whining about someone mentioning Obama less than a year after Obama is out of office, snowflakes AGAIN blamed / attacked Bush - going on 9 years after he has been out of office.

So STFU whining about how people are still talking about Obama, especially when he and his criminal administration are all over the news right now.

3. 'Your opinions is irrelevant'.
- Bwuhahaha.... STF?! This is a f*ing MESSAGE BOARD which is all about discussion and opinion.

Happy to!

Sam Harris:

Joe Rogan:

You asked, I provided a comprehensive answer.

Again, you're welcome.

• The conservatives have been tossed under the bus the Authoritarian POTUS.
  • An investigation is on going, your opinion is irrelevant.

1. How have Conservatives been tossed under the bus by the POTUS? So far, to Obama and snowflake rabid anger, has kept his promises so far with the exception of a few items due to 100% commitment to obstruction by Democrats and Washington Establishment traitors who have joined the Democrats in doing so.

2. 'Clinton, W. and Obama are retired, the buck today stops at the White House' -- Yet snowflakes spent 8 years blaming Bush for everything that went wrong under Obama, 8 years after he was out of office...and just yesterday, after whining about someone mentioning Obama less than a year after Obama is out of office, snowflakes AGAIN blamed / attacked Bush - going on 9 years after he has been out of office.

So STFU whining about how people are still talking about Obama, especially when he and his criminal administration are all over the news right now.

3. 'Your opinions is irrelevant'.
- Bwuhahaha.... STF?! This is a f*ing MESSAGE BOARD which is all about discussion and opinion.

1. Trump has tossed two conservative Senators under the bus this week alone
2. Obama inherited chaos from W. That was not an excuse, it was a fact.
3. Your opinion is irrelevant, you're an uninformed hack and a card carrying member of the right wing echo chamber.

Happy to!

You need to look up comprehensive, as well as the appeal to authority.

Sam Harris:

Joe Rogan:

Again, you're welcome.

Happy to!

Sam Harris:

Joe Rogan:

Again, you're welcome.

You need to look up the word: comprehensive, as well as expository and the appeal to authority.

What's a citizen to do?

Have you GOP supporters, those who toss "the establishment" under the bus as RINO's, and the trumpanzees ever considered - actually thought - what the Bannon's and other provocateurs have to offer besides "ain't it awful"? They rant and rave ad nausea and yet have no plan as to how our nation of 300 + million diverse people can and need to be governed!

It was tempting to ignore you as soon as I read "Trumpanzees" I guess now that 0bama is no longer potus it's ok to compare people to monkees again huh?

To answer, yes. They have a lot to offer and have already produced. Are you really going to ask me next to post for the 1000th time the accomplishments of the Trump Administration so far?

We the People are not subjects, we are citizens who employ pols to operate the machinery of government. Pols who cannot lead, and yet are desperate to prove they can accomplish something - even when they can't agree on what and how they should proceed, cannot and do not understand that it is not all about them and their party.

Interesting that you would make that statement since the Democrats believe that people belong to the government. No one but the left considers us as subjects. Note the 0bama Administrations statement that they will be "ready to rule on day one." Trump and the GOP can lead and have. I'll admit that the GOP drags their feet a lot, and that's why we the voters voted for change, but Trump is a very good leader. just because you don't want to believe that doesn't make it false. no one is more "Party before Country" or "party before the People" than the Democrats.

Of course this describes the once and no more Grande Olde Party; the Republican Party cannot agree on how to govern, something proven by the chaos of the past 9+ months.

The GOP isn't made up of sheep who toe the party line first before anything else. That's a perfect example of how the GOP is concerned about people and country before party. As opposed to the Democrats who vote with the party without question.

We are being laughed at by a worried world, and there is no indication that they are capable of doing anything positive for We the People.

This is something you lefties made up and has never been true. The world is not laughing at us and the Trump Administration has done a lot for we the people.

The current iteration of Republican Pols have only once concern, their fear of losing power; thus, much like a football team in disarray, they cannot see a way to proceed, so they do and say the same things over and over and expect a different outcome.

This is true of just about ALL politicians. To say differently is either extremely stupid or extremely naïve.

a. A Chimpanzee is not a monkey, it is a great ape along with orangutans, gorillas, humans and bonobos. Source: Zoology 101
b. You're pretense to lump all Democrats as sheep is nothing more than a biased opinion. Maybe you should listen to Sen. Flake and not toss him under the bus as Trump instructs you to do.
c. For the record, you are not very bright, not well educated and a jerk.

Poor snowflake, I beat you again and you are pissed about it. Go find your safe space.

List the damage done, and compare and contrast said 'damage' to W and the neoconservatives who orchestrated the wars in Afghanistan and Iraq and did nothing to mitigate the Great Recession when they knew, or should have known, the bubble was soon to burst.

Where to start...let's start with what you stated.

1. After 9/11/01 the United stated went to war in Afghanistan and Iraq...CONSITUTIONALLY AND WITH THE COMPLETE LEGAL AUTHORIZATION OF CONGRESS. Liberals like Clinton and Kerry are even on record as having publicly argued that the United States 'HAD TO AFFECT REGIME CHANGE IN IRAQ'.

Compare that to the Nobel Peace Prize Winning Obama, who dragged the United States into an UN-CONSTITUTIONAL, UN-APPROVED WAR in Libya where we helped AL '9/11/01' QAEDA defeat and murder another country's leader - one who was helping the coalition fight terrorists in Northern Africa - and handed that country over to Al Qaeda when the war was over....resulting in the needless deaths of 4 Americans - to include the 1st US Ambassador murdered in over 30 years - at the hands of Al Qaeda.

Compare that to the Nobel Peace Prize Winning Obama, who dragged the United States into an UN-CONSTITUTIONAL, UN-APPROVED WAR in SYRIA, a war in which the United States invaded Syria, now has troops on the ground there.
- Compare the above to the fact that Obama sent troops into places like NIGER, where we just brought home 4 soldiers in body bags.

Consider how Obama ran his own personal Un-Constitutional drone assassination program, with which he violated American Constitutional Rights by killing them by drone strike while denying them their right to a trial.

2. Under Bush the United States hunted down, fought, and killed terrorists.

Under 8 years of Obama, Obama aided, abetted, financed, supplied, armed, trained, protected, defended, and helped put into power terrorists all over the world, to include the Muslim Brotherhood, 'Al '9/11/01 and 9/11/12' Qaeda, & ISIS.

The US, again, was dragged into 2 Un-Constitutional wars to try to help Al Qaeda and ISIS take over their own countries.

Obama helped the Muslim Brotherhood temporarily into power in allied Egypt and handed Libya over to Al Qaeda.

Syria looks like a failed work in progress.

Obama allowed mile-long ISIS convoys to freely flow into Iraq to take over much territory already liberated by our military at great cost, costing much more loss of life as the same territory had to be liberated from ISIS.

Despite his whining about Russian intervention in our elections, Obama injected himself into other nations' governance / elections:

- Helped overthrow a US-leaning government in allied Egypt and put terrorist Muslim Brotherhood temporarily in power.

- Helped overthrow Qadaffi and Al Qaeda take over Libya

- Attempted to overthrow Al Assad in Libya

- Used tax dollars to try to oust allied Israel's Netanyahu

- Tried to oust / defeat Trump here in the Us

That's only 2 of the many comparisons we can make....

What's a citizen to do?

Have you GOP supporters, those who toss "the establishment" under the bus as RINO's, and the trumpanzees ever considered - actually thought - what the Bannon's and other provocateurs have to offer besides "ain't it awful"? They rant and rave ad nausea and yet have no plan as to how our nation of 300 + million diverse people can and need to be governed!

It was tempting to ignore you as soon as I read "Trumpanzees" I guess now that 0bama is no longer potus it's ok to compare people to monkees again huh?

To answer, yes. They have a lot to offer and have already produced. Are you really going to ask me next to post for the 1000th time the accomplishments of the Trump Administration so far?

We the People are not subjects, we are citizens who employ pols to operate the machinery of government. Pols who cannot lead, and yet are desperate to prove they can accomplish something - even when they can't agree on what and how they should proceed, cannot and do not understand that it is not all about them and their party.

Interesting that you would make that statement since the Democrats believe that people belong to the government. No one but the left considers us as subjects. Note the 0bama Administrations statement that they will be "ready to rule on day one." Trump and the GOP can lead and have. I'll admit that the GOP drags their feet a lot, and that's why we the voters voted for change, but Trump is a very good leader. just because you don't want to believe that doesn't make it false. no one is more "Party before Country" or "party before the People" than the Democrats.

Of course this describes the once and no more Grande Olde Party; the Republican Party cannot agree on how to govern, something proven by the chaos of the past 9+ months.

The GOP isn't made up of sheep who toe the party line first before anything else. That's a perfect example of how the GOP is concerned about people and country before party. As opposed to the Democrats who vote with the party without question.

We are being laughed at by a worried world, and there is no indication that they are capable of doing anything positive for We the People.

This is something you lefties made up and has never been true. The world is not laughing at us and the Trump Administration has done a lot for we the people.

The current iteration of Republican Pols have only once concern, their fear of losing power; thus, much like a football team in disarray, they cannot see a way to proceed, so they do and say the same things over and over and expect a different outcome.

This is true of just about ALL politicians. To say differently is either extremely stupid or extremely naïve.

a. A Chimpanzee is not a monkey, it is a great ape along with orangutans, gorillas, humans and bonobos. Source: Zoology 101
b. You're pretense to lump all Democrats as sheep is nothing more than a biased opinion. Maybe you should listen to Sen. Flake and not toss him under the bus as Trump instructs you to do.
c. For the record, you are not very bright, not well educated and a jerk.

Poor snowflake, I beat you again and you are pissed about it. Go find your safe space.

The only thing you beat is your meat, in the metaphorical mental masturbation which you relish.

Happy to!

Sam Harris:

Joe Rogan:

Again, you're welcome.

You need to look up the word: comprehensive, as well as expository and the appeal to authority.

Sure, okay!

This has to be at LEAST the 12th or so time that a Regressive has demanded a definition of the term "Regressive", that I've provided all the material they could ever need, and that it just wasn't good enough. As I expected.

At least you folks are consistent! Consistency is good! Good on you!

Forum List

Back