🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Chaos reigns in the White House and in The Capital!

Given the current circumstances continue, will you return the Republican Party to power next year

• I support a Palin & Joe the Plumber ticket - I always enjoy that type of circus

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Happy to!

In fact, I'll allow the following honest liberals to do it for me, including the honest liberal Muslim Brit who coined the term.

Now you'll never have to wonder again! You're welcome!

:rock:

You need to look up comprehensive, as well as the appeal to authority.
2_zpsrcdlll8a.gif~original

Richard Dawkins & Bill Maher:

Dave Rubin & Maajid Nawaz:

Sam Harris:

Joe Rogan:

Odd isn't it that parrots seem to reign using a circular argument (see: beginning the question for reference). No singular definition describes the entire set of Democrats or Republicans, liberals or conservatives, progressives or reactionaries or professors (teachers), pols, doctors, lawyers, etc.

Of course a political party can be so characterized, especially when a large number of its members, all use the same phrase within hours of each other, and toss members of their own set under the bus.

For example, I don't see neoconservatism as productive, I support diplomacy up and until the opposition puts their fist to our nose [N. Korea being the outliar), and terrorism should have been defined for what it is, as criminal. We've declared war on nouns not to my liking - Drugs & Poverty and lost both times by doing the same thing over and over and expecting a different outcome.

You asked, I provided a comprehensive answer.

Again, you're welcome.

You need to look up the word: comprehensive, as well as expository and the appeal to authority.

Sure, okay!

This has to be at LEAST the 12th or so time that a Regressive has demanded a definition of the term "Regressive", that I've provided all the material they could ever need, and that it just wasn't good enough. As I expected.

At least you folks are consistent! Consistency is good! Good on you!

I'm not a "you folks" and in all of my readings (BA double major in Poli Sci & US Hist) has the word "regressive" never appeared, until several months ago. Like snowflake it is nothing more than a pejorative; the root term, to regress is to go back to an earlier time.

"regressive" is one more example of the New Right accusing those of us left of center (but always considered far left by these hacks) as reactionaries, and nothing could be further from the truth. Progress being the root form for the term Progressive, is to move forward. "The left" are those those who support the hoi polloi, and challenge authoritarian governance.

Last edited:
Odd isn't it that parrots seem to reign using a circular argument (see: beginning the question for reference). No singular definition describes the entire set of Democrats or Republicans, liberals or conservatives, progressives or reactionaries or professors (teachers), pols, doctors, lawyers, etc.

Of course a political party can be so characterized, especially when a large number of its members, all use the same phrase within hours of each other, and toss members of their own set under the bus.

For example, I don't see neoconservatism as productive, I support diplomacy up and until the opposition puts their fist to our nose [N. Korea being the outliar), and terrorism should have been defined for what it is, as criminal. We've declared war on nouns not to my liking - Drugs & Poverty and lost both times by doing the same thing over and over and expecting a different outcome.

Again, you're welcome.

You need to look up the word: comprehensive, as well as expository and the appeal to authority.
Sure, okay!

This has to be at LEAST the 12th or so time that a Regressive has demanded a definition of the term "Regressive", that I've provided all the material they could ever need, and that it just wasn't good enough. As I expected.

I'm not a "you folks" and in all of my readings (BA double major in Poli Sci & US Hist) has the word "regressive" never appeared, until several months ago. Like snowflake it is nothing more than a pejorative; the root term, to regress is to go back to an earlier time.

"regressive" is one more example of the New Right accusing those of us left of center (but always considered far left by these hacks) as reactionaries, and nothing could be further from the truth. Progress being the root form for the term Progressive, is to move forward. "The left" are those those who support the hoi polloi, and challenge authoritarian governance.
Somehow you missed the fact that the term was coined by a liberal and used by other liberals.

That's okay, I know how you folks are. Take it up with the actual liberals I quote.

Labels, nice neat little labels that you use to put people in nice neat little boxes. my good guess is that there are a great number of people who skip the boxes and look at each bill & each person running for office & judge them on there merits. what is lacking is more people who do this.

The Trumpsters vs. the Regressives - the crazies who control the parties.

Great fuckin' choice there.

You sure like to use the word "Regressive", a pejorative which mirrors Reactionary but is the opposite of progressive. Maybe you can explain why you use the term so often, and yet offer no definition with examples?

No, Mac used that term just fine. Political scientists know what he is talking about.

In the sixties, the Baby Boomers were the opposite of reactionaries, they were known as radicals. They wanted to bring the founders ideals to fruition and make sure that all men and women were treated equal, that folks were judged by the content of their character, not on the basis of their identity.

Their offspring however, the millenials? They want to do away with radical reforms which ensures civil rights and civil liberties to their opponents, be they conservatives, Nazis, KKK, whomever disagrees with the, "pogrom." They actually WANT folks to have political power based on their identity, and strip it from others based on theirs.

If it destroys the enlightenment liberalism this nation was founded on? That is regressive.

You sure like to use the word "Regressive", a pejorative which mirrors Reactionary but is the opposite of progressive. Maybe you can explain why you use the term so often, and yet offer no definition with examples?

No, Mac used that term just fine. Political scientists know what he is talking about.

In the sixties, the Baby Boomers were the opposite of reactionaries, they were known as radicals. They wanted to bring the founders ideals to fruition and make sure that all men and women were treated equal, that folks were judged by the content of their character, not on the basis of their identity.

Their offspring however, the millenials? They want to do away with radical reforms which ensures civil rights and civil liberties to their opponents, be they conservatives, Nazis, KKK, whomever disagrees with the, "pogrom." They actually WANT folks to have political power based on their identity, and strip it from others based on theirs.

If it destroys the enlightenment liberalism this nation was founded on? That is regressive.
Uh oh, he's not gonna like that one.

What's a citizen to do?

Have you GOP supporters, those who toss "the establishment" under the bus as RINO's, and the trumpanzees ever considered - actually thought - what the Bannon's and other provocateurs have to offer besides "ain't it awful"? They rant and rave ad nausea and yet have no plan as to how our nation of 300 + million diverse people can and need to be governed!

We the People are not subjects, we are citizens who employ pols to operate the machinery of government. Pols who cannot lead, and yet are desperate to prove they can accomplish something - even when they can't agree on what and how they should proceed, cannot and do not understand that it is not all about them and their party.

Of course this describes the once and no more Grande Olde Party; the Republican Party cannot agree on how to govern, something proven by the chaos of the past 9+ months. We are being laughed at by a worried world, and there is no indication that they are capable of doing anything positive for We the People. The current iteration of Republican Pols have only once concern, their fear of losing power; thus, much like a football team in disarray, they cannot see a way to proceed, so they do and say the same things over and over and expect a different outcome.
The way is being made clear, and will become apparent in 2018. Then you can get out of the country.

Idiot-gram ^^^

Were you born stupid, or have you been dropped on your head or consumed too much alcohol and have a TBI?
Stupid is the constant denial you liars are in.

Since you have nothing to offer beyond proving you're an asshole too (as well as stupid) why not put me on ignore.? i'm sure you have something better to do, like watch Fuax News or listen to Limbaugh or Hannity podcasts.

Yeah, everyone should be original like you and say how much republicans suck.

Again, you're welcome.

Sure, okay!

For an individual with such an impressive background, you obviously
do not pay attention to the little things.

One that sticks out almost immediately is you are fastening the Velcro
too tight on your shoes and it is affecting the blood circulation to your brain.

What's a citizen to do?

Have you GOP supporters, those who toss "the establishment" under the bus as RINO's, and the trumpanzees ever considered - actually thought - what the Bannon's and other provocateurs have to offer besides "ain't it awful"? They rant and rave ad nausea and yet have no plan as to how our nation of 300 + million diverse people can and need to be governed!

We the People are not subjects, we are citizens who employ pols to operate the machinery of government. Pols who cannot lead, and yet are desperate to prove they can accomplish something - even when they can't agree on what and how they should proceed, cannot and do not understand that it is not all about them and their party.

Of course this describes the once and no more Grande Olde Party; the Republican Party cannot agree on how to govern, something proven by the chaos of the past 9+ months. We are being laughed at by a worried world, and there is no indication that they are capable of doing anything positive for We the People. The current iteration of Republican Pols have only once concern, their fear of losing power; thus, much like a football team in disarray, they cannot see a way to proceed, so they do and say the same things over and over and expect a different outcome.
The way is being made clear, and will become apparent in 2018. Then you can get out of the country.

Idiot-gram ^^^

Were you born stupid, or have you been dropped on your head or consumed too much alcohol and have a TBI?
Stupid is the constant denial you liars are in.

Since you have nothing to offer beyond proving you're an asshole too (as well as stupid) why not put me on ignore.? i'm sure you have something better to do, like watch Fuax News or listen to Limbaugh or Hannity podcasts.

Yeah, everyone should be original like you and say how much republicans suck.
Always the same tired remarks about Fox and Hannity....I don't watch much of any of that crap. All the MSM are biased.

Uh oh, he's not gonna like that one.
Regressives protesting Radicals.

Happy to!

In fact, I'll allow the following honest liberals to do it for me, including the honest liberal Muslim Brit who coined the term.

Now you'll never have to wonder again! You're welcome!

:rock:
2_zpsrcdlll8a.gif~original

Richard Dawkins & Bill Maher:

Dave Rubin & Maajid Nawaz:

Sam Harris:

Joe Rogan:

OMG. . . Ty for that Joe Rogan clip.

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

There is still a lot of work to repair the damage that Obama and Hillary did to our country

List the damage done, and compare and contrast said 'damage' to W and the neoconservatives who orchestrated the wars in Afghanistan and Iraq and did nothing to mitigate the Great Recession when they knew, or should have known, the bubble was soon to burst.

Democrat Traitors took Saddam and the Taliban's side and lost.
Democrats caused the Great Recession and then blamed it on Bush.

What's a citizen to do?

It was tempting to ignore you as soon as I read "Trumpanzees" I guess now that 0bama is no longer potus it's ok to compare people to monkees again huh?

To answer, yes. They have a lot to offer and have already produced. Are you really going to ask me next to post for the 1000th time the accomplishments of the Trump Administration so far?

Interesting that you would make that statement since the Democrats believe that people belong to the government. No one but the left considers us as subjects. Note the 0bama Administrations statement that they will be "ready to rule on day one." Trump and the GOP can lead and have. I'll admit that the GOP drags their feet a lot, and that's why we the voters voted for change, but Trump is a very good leader. just because you don't want to believe that doesn't make it false. no one is more "Party before Country" or "party before the People" than the Democrats.

Of course this describes the once and no more Grande Olde Party; the Republican Party cannot agree on how to govern, something proven by the chaos of the past 9+ months.

The GOP isn't made up of sheep who toe the party line first before anything else. That's a perfect example of how the GOP is concerned about people and country before party. As opposed to the Democrats who vote with the party without question.

We are being laughed at by a worried world, and there is no indication that they are capable of doing anything positive for We the People.

This is something you lefties made up and has never been true. The world is not laughing at us and the Trump Administration has done a lot for we the people.

The current iteration of Republican Pols have only once concern, their fear of losing power; thus, much like a football team in disarray, they cannot see a way to proceed, so they do and say the same things over and over and expect a different outcome.

This is true of just about ALL politicians. To say differently is either extremely stupid or extremely naïve.

a. A Chimpanzee is not a monkey, it is a great ape along with orangutans, gorillas, humans and bonobos. Source: Zoology 101
b. You're pretense to lump all Democrats as sheep is nothing more than a biased opinion. Maybe you should listen to Sen. Flake and not toss him under the bus as Trump instructs you to do.
c. For the record, you are not very bright, not well educated and a jerk.

Poor snowflake, I beat you again and you are pissed about it. Go find your safe space.

The only thing you beat is your meat, in the metaphorical mental masturbation which you relish.

Like Trump, I never get tired of winning.

Again, you're welcome.

Sure, okay!

Somehow you missed the fact that the term was coined by a liberal and used by other liberals.

That's okay, I know how you folks are. Take it up with the actual liberals I quote.

In my experience the term has been used as a pejorative, and exclusively by the haters of liberals ("libtard" has become so hackneyed). It's not uncommon that the deplorable who are not creative, co-opted and used the word to defame liberals; it is common practice for them to blame liberals and progressives for what they do and are, i.e. reactionaries, liars and biddable fools.

Chaos Reigns in the District, as
  • Trump flips & flops
  • Ryan fiddles
  • Pence prays,
  • McConnell stalls
  • General Kelly has no one left in his command.

What's a citizen to do?

With all due respect you cannot see beyond the end of your nose. It isn't just the Pubs, it's our entire Political Class. "We the People" do not matter. They ALL do everything the Bankers tell them to do. BOTH sides toss their "base" just enough bones to keep them interested. They are playing both sides against each other, keeping the American Electorate at each others throats. They are doing a masterful job at it too.

What's a citizen to do?

It was tempting to ignore you as soon as I read "Trumpanzees" I guess now that 0bama is no longer potus it's ok to compare people to monkees again huh?

To answer, yes. They have a lot to offer and have already produced. Are you really going to ask me next to post for the 1000th time the accomplishments of the Trump Administration so far?

Interesting that you would make that statement since the Democrats believe that people belong to the government. No one but the left considers us as subjects. Note the 0bama Administrations statement that they will be "ready to rule on day one." Trump and the GOP can lead and have. I'll admit that the GOP drags their feet a lot, and that's why we the voters voted for change, but Trump is a very good leader. just because you don't want to believe that doesn't make it false. no one is more "Party before Country" or "party before the People" than the Democrats.

Of course this describes the once and no more Grande Olde Party; the Republican Party cannot agree on how to govern, something proven by the chaos of the past 9+ months.

The GOP isn't made up of sheep who toe the party line first before anything else. That's a perfect example of how the GOP is concerned about people and country before party. As opposed to the Democrats who vote with the party without question.

We are being laughed at by a worried world, and there is no indication that they are capable of doing anything positive for We the People.

This is something you lefties made up and has never been true. The world is not laughing at us and the Trump Administration has done a lot for we the people.

The current iteration of Republican Pols have only once concern, their fear of losing power; thus, much like a football team in disarray, they cannot see a way to proceed, so they do and say the same things over and over and expect a different outcome.

This is true of just about ALL politicians. To say differently is either extremely stupid or extremely naïve.

a. A Chimpanzee is not a monkey, it is a great ape along with orangutans, gorillas, humans and bonobos. Source: Zoology 101
b. You're pretense to lump all Democrats as sheep is nothing more than a biased opinion. Maybe you should listen to Sen. Flake and not toss him under the bus as Trump instructs you to do.
c. For the record, you are not very bright, not well educated and a jerk.

Poor snowflake, I beat you again and you are pissed about it. Go find your safe space.

The only thing you beat is your meat, in the metaphorical mental masturbation which you relish.

Like Trump, I never get tired of winning.
How many folks he picked are gone now ?? MCMASTER the latest Only the best ??? lol lol lol

Forum List

Back