🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Chaos reigns in the White House and in The Capital!

Given the current circumstances continue, will you return the Republican Party to power next year

• I support a Palin & Joe the Plumber ticket - I always enjoy that type of circus

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
They found Bill Clinton nekid in the freaking closet with Monica and the left thinks "chaos reigns" today? At least it keeps them off the streets. God help us if the enabler wife of the pervert-in chief was elected and Bubba Bill was free to roam the White House grounds with nothing to do but oogle interns. Then you would see chaos.

Last edited:
All one has to do is look at the Crooked FBI, DOJ, IRS, State Department and people like Lynch, Rice, Brennan, Clapper, Comey, McCabe, Strozk, Ohr, Page, Baker, Zelinski, Yates, Rosenstein, Obama & Clinton and it’s clear that America will never allow people like this to ever have that kind of power again!

Granted we have to flush the remaining turds down the toilet to give the power back to We The People, but once that is done we won’t be having The FBI, DOJ or Some Court selecting our presidents for us any longer.

Last edited:

You need to look up the word: comprehensive, as well as expository and the appeal to authority.
Sure, okay!

This has to be at LEAST the 12th or so time that a Regressive has demanded a definition of the term "Regressive", that I've provided all the material they could ever need, and that it just wasn't good enough. As I expected.

At least you folks are consistent! Consistency is good! Good on you!

I'm not a "you folks" and in all of my readings (BA double major in Poli Sci & US Hist) has the word "regressive" never appeared, until several months ago. Like snowflake it is nothing more than a pejorative; the root term, to regress is to go back to an earlier time.

"regressive" is one more example of the New Right accusing those of us left of center (but always considered far left by these hacks) as reactionaries, and nothing could be further from the truth. Progress being the root form for the term Progressive, is to move forward. "The left" are those those who support the hoi polloi, and challenge authoritarian governance.
Somehow you missed the fact that the term was coined by a liberal and used by other liberals.

That's okay, I know how you folks are. Take it up with the actual liberals I quote.

In my experience the term has been used as a pejorative, and exclusively by the haters of liberals ("libtard" has become so hackneyed). It's not uncommon that the deplorable who are not creative, co-opted and used the word to defame liberals; it is common practice for them to blame liberals and progressives for what they do and are, i.e. reactionaries, liars and biddable fools.

You condemn the use of the "libtard"
"In my experience the term has been used as a pejorative, and exclusively by the haters of liberals ("libtard" has become so hackneyed).

Then in the next sentence you say...." It's not uncommon that the deplorable who are not creative,"

Friend you are a hack and a shill, nothing more.

All one has to do is look at the Crooked FBI, DOJ, IRS, State Department and people like Lynch, Rice, Brennan, Clapper, Comey, McCabe, Strozk, Ohr, Page, Baker, Zelinski, Yates, Rosenstein, Obama & Clinton and it’s clear that America will never allow people like this to ever have that kind of power again!

Granted we have to flush the remaining turds down the toilet to give the power back to We The People, but once that is done we won’t be having The FBI, DOJ or Some Court selecting our presidents for us any longer.
One more of Trumps turds is gone MACMASTERS How many is that? The stink in the WH is too great for anyone but the drumpf family

You need to look up the word: comprehensive, as well as expository and the appeal to authority.
Sure, okay!

This has to be at LEAST the 12th or so time that a Regressive has demanded a definition of the term "Regressive", that I've provided all the material they could ever need, and that it just wasn't good enough. As I expected.

I'm not a "you folks" and in all of my readings (BA double major in Poli Sci & US Hist) has the word "regressive" never appeared, until several months ago. Like snowflake it is nothing more than a pejorative; the root term, to regress is to go back to an earlier time.

"regressive" is one more example of the New Right accusing those of us left of center (but always considered far left by these hacks) as reactionaries, and nothing could be further from the truth. Progress being the root form for the term Progressive, is to move forward. "The left" are those those who support the hoi polloi, and challenge authoritarian governance.
Somehow you missed the fact that the term was coined by a liberal and used by other liberals.

That's okay, I know how you folks are. Take it up with the actual liberals I quote.

In my experience the term has been used as a pejorative, and exclusively by the haters of liberals ("libtard" has become so hackneyed). It's not uncommon that the deplorable who are not creative, co-opted and used the word to defame liberals; it is common practice for them to blame liberals and progressives for what they do and are, i.e. reactionaries, liars and biddable fools.

"In my experience the term has been used as a pejorative, and exclusively by the haters of liberals ("libtard" has become so hackneyed).

Then in the next sentence you say...." It's not uncommon that the deplorable who are not creative,"

The deplorable are not creative, they are mostly biddable and thoughtless. Liberals come in many colors, and with many ideas.

However, what you've posted is nothing but an ad hominem, and does not respond to the Chaos Trump has brought to the nation.

What's a citizen to do?

Have you GOP supporters, those who toss "the establishment" under the bus as RINO's, and the trumpanzees ever considered - actually thought - what the Bannon's and other provocateurs have to offer besides "ain't it awful"? They rant and rave ad nausea and yet have no plan as to how our nation of 300 + million diverse people can and need to be governed!

We the People are not subjects, we are citizens who employ pols to operate the machinery of government. Pols who cannot lead, and yet are desperate to prove they can accomplish something - even when they can't agree on what and how they should proceed, cannot and do not understand that it is not all about them and their party.

Of course this describes the once and no more Grande Olde Party; the Republican Party cannot agree on how to govern, something proven by the chaos of the past 9+ months. We are being laughed at by a worried world, and there is no indication that they are capable of doing anything positive for We the People. The current iteration of Republican Pols have only once concern, their fear of losing power; thus, much like a football team in disarray, they cannot see a way to proceed, so they do and say the same things over and over and expect a different outcome.
I will never vote Democrat again in my life. Worked for Democratic campaigns in past. NAFTA, Ferguson, ANTIFA, Philadelphia, Eric Holder racism...ended that shit for me.

Sure, okay!

The deplorable are not creative, they are mostly biddable and thoughtless. Liberals come in many colors, and with many ideas.

However, what you've posted is nothing but an ad hominem, and does not respond to the Chaos Trump has brought to the nation.
We believe in the concept of federalism and liberty as conceived by western political thought and Founding Fathers. Liberals believe in central government control and an Orwellian society. :finger3:

We believe in the concept of federalism and liberty as conceived by western political thought and Founding Fathers. Liberals believe in central government control and an Orwellian society. :finger3:

Wrong. Liberals seek to improve what needs to be improved, and do not rely on platitudes. As a liberal I believe in Federalism, and thoroughly reject the autocrat who currently resides (sometimes) at the White House.

If you truly believed in Federalism, you would now be working to see that Trump (at best) is a one term President (most of us hope he resigns or is impeached by the H. or Rep. and convicted by the Senate).

That you won't support Democrats in their quest to win back the H. or Rep. and the Senate, you are no patriot. Donald Trump is inept, incompetent and dangerous. Sadly, Pence, Ryan and McConnell know this to be true, but lack the balls to do their duty and remove him from office.

Relax Lefty. Eventually The AntiChrist will come to power and you can celebrate victory after victory in the name of Evil..for about 7 years that is until you all get sent to Hell on Judgment day.

You don’t even know what Federalism is dummy, or you’d actually support Trump.

Are you brainwashed or just uninformed?

Perhaps you are Putin’s Butt Puppet.

USMB... The number one place for Russian Trolls on The Internet

Wrong. Liberals seek to improve what needs to be improved, and do not rely on platitudes. As a liberal I believe in Federalism, and thoroughly reject the autocrat who currently resides (sometimes) at the White House.

If you truly believed in Federalism, you would now be working to see that Trump (at best) is a one term President (most of us hope he resigns or is impeached by the H. or Rep. and convicted by the Senate).

That you won't support Democrats in their quest to win back the H. or Rep. and the Senate, you are no patriot. Donald Trump is inept, incompetent and dangerous. Sadly, Pence, Ryan and McConnell know this to be true, but lack the balls to do their duty and remove him from office.

Last edited:

WE AGREE ON ONE THING, THIS IS THE #1 PLACE FOR RUSSIAN TROLLS, AND YOU OUGHT TO KNOW (HOW IS THE WEATHER IN MOSCOW TONIGHT?).

WE AGREE ON ONE THING, THIS IS THE #1 PLACE FOR RUSSIAN TROLLS, AND YOU OUGHT TO KNOW (HOW IS THE WEATHER IN MOSCOW TONIGHT?).

Hard for me to tell you what the weather is in Moscow until you pull your head out of Putin’s ass and look for yourself.

Seriously USMB needs to start banning IPs. They can start with yours.

What's a citizen to do?

Have you GOP supporters, those who toss "the establishment" under the bus as RINO's, and the trumpanzees ever considered - actually thought - what the Bannon's and other provocateurs have to offer besides "ain't it awful"? They rant and rave ad nausea and yet have no plan as to how our nation of 300 + million diverse people can and need to be governed!

We the People are not subjects, we are citizens who employ pols to operate the machinery of government. Pols who cannot lead, and yet are desperate to prove they can accomplish something - even when they can't agree on what and how they should proceed, cannot and do not understand that it is not all about them and their party.

Of course this describes the once and no more Grande Olde Party; the Republican Party cannot agree on how to govern, something proven by the chaos of the past 9+ months. We are being laughed at by a worried world, and there is no indication that they are capable of doing anything positive for We the People. The current iteration of Republican Pols have only once concern, their fear of losing power; thus, much like a football team in disarray, they cannot see a way to proceed, so they do and say the same things over and over and expect a different outcome.

The way is being made clear, and will become apparent in 2018. Then you can get out of the country.

Idiot-gram ^^^

Were you born stupid, or have you been dropped on your head or consumed too much alcohol and have a TBI?

Stupid is the constant denial you liars are in.

Thanks for sharing, BTW, your use of syntax is telling.
[someone please tell miketx that syntax is not a fine given by a pastor for someone who has sinned]

Hard for me to tell you what the weather is in Moscow until you pull your head out of Putin’s ass and look for yourself.

Seriously USMB needs to start banning IPs. They can start with yours.

What's a citizen to do?

Chaos in the never Trump and traitorous progressive camps because Trump keeps getting things done. He has ignored you people and will continue to ignore you. Much like Obama did to the citizens of this still wonderful country.

To say the White House is in chaos is putting it mildly.

In recent weeks, Hicks became disillusioned with her job, people who’ve spoken with her told me. Her closeness to Trump meant she was also nearest to the hottest flames of the fires that have burned in the West Wing, the most intense being the Russia probe. Hicks has racked up substantial legal fees, one source told me. “She’s in immense personal jeopardy,” one Republican close to the White House said yesterday. “This is a sign the Mueller investigation is a lot more serious than any one of us thought.”

“She’s in Immense Personal Jeopardy”: Even for Hope Hicks, the West Wing Got Too Hot — Vanity Fair

Trump’s Chaos Theory for the Oval Office Is Taking Its Toll

Nothing but a train wreck as Trump slaps his base with calling for stricter gun controls and then slaps Republicans in general with tariffs.

"For 13 months in the Oval Office, and in an unorthodox business career before that, Donald J. Trump has thrived on chaos, using it as an organizing principle and even a management tool. Now the costs of that chaos are becoming starkly clear in the demoralized staff and policy disarray of a wayward White House.

The dysfunction was on vivid display on Thursday in the president’s introduction of tariffs on steel and aluminum imports. The previous day, Mr. Trump’s chief economic adviser, Gary D. Cohn, warned the chief of staff, John F. Kelly, that he might resign if the president went ahead with the plan, according to people briefed on the discussion. Mr. Cohn, a former Goldman Sachs president, had lobbied fiercely against the measures.

His threat to leave came during a tumultuous week in which Mr. Trump suffered the departure of his closest aide, Hope Hicks, and the effective demotion of his senior adviser and son-in-law, Jared Kushner, who was stripped of his top-secret security clearance. Mr. Trump was forced to deny, through an aide, that he was about to fire his national security adviser, Lt. Gen. H. R. McMaster."

Forum List

Back