🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Character Assassination

Wry Catcher

Diamond Member
Aug 3, 2009
San Francisco Bay Area
It is the Republican way; from Birthers to today's Kangaroo Court and attack on Mr Strzok's entire professional and personal character. Some of these attack were way beyond the pale; mean, nasty, despicable and had no relevance to the outcome of the election, and the FACT that Russia attacked our democracy.

It is the Republican way; from Birthers to today's Kangaroo Court and attack on Mr Strzok's entire professional and personal character. Some of these attack were way beyond the pale; mean, nasty, despicable and had no relevance to the outcome of the election, and the FACT that Russia attacked our democracy.
^ This coming from the party that calls everyone they disagree with a Nazi or a racist.

^ This coming from the party that calls everyone they disagree with a Nazi or a racist.

Interesting response.

Not all of them. Just the ones who act like Nazis and racists.

The House GOP on the judicial committee are sickening.

I find all the GOP congressmen are very partisan and hateful. From the tea party to the Freedom Caucus, to the Trump Admin.

I said it before and I'll say it again, never will I ever vote for any republican. Never.

The demonrat arrogant stooge is typical of deep state pawns. Reminds me of Lois Lerner. They can't see anything wrong in their actions.

I find all the GOP congressmen are very partisan and hateful. From the tea party to the Freedom Caucus, to the Trump Admin.

I said it before and I'll say it again, never will I ever vote for any republican. Never.
Good. They obviously have enough votes.

Blah, blah, blah...the FBI has no issue with attacking the character of people like Flynn, Cohen, Carter Page, or multiple people in the TRUMP administrations. The FBI takes no issue with intimidating and threatening people, so don't expect any sympathy for disgraced FBI agent Strzok.

He has no character.

I don't like the personal stuff either, there was a great deal of heat today on both sides. I did find it interesting though, Americans have passion for your Republic, Canada sadly rarely does. This is heartening regardless of your ideology. America is worth fighting for, in public too.

Stzrok should have had that smirk slapped off his face and around the other side.

And I'm sure you are the one to do it. Cheating on ones wife, well the Potus can do it , but the GOP has a problem with it, too funny.

One of the GOP said "how can you look your wife in the face and lie to her"

and the FBI should report affairs to the upper ups. WTF. You GOP are crazy loons.

Not all of them. Just the ones who act like Nazis and racists.

Liar.

EVERY TIME, you people call falsely call someone a racist, you do that.

YOur pretense of outrage, is laughed at.

Like you were ever in play. Lol!

The demonrat arrogant stooge is typical of deep state pawns. Reminds me of Lois Lerner. They can't see anything wrong in their actions.

HaHaHahaha you said "DEEP STATE" that's funny.

HaHaHahaha you said "DEEP STATE" that's funny.

What's funny is that with the painfully obvious bias of lefty leaning FBI agents revealed, that you think laughing at this will be enough to save your bullshit.

"The FBI has no issue with attacking the character of people like Flynn, Cohen, Carter Page, or multiple people in the TRUMP administrations" who broke the law during and before and after the campaign of 2016. The American People will rejoice in their convictions and time served in the gray bar hotel.

Manafort, squishy, was trying to thwart witness testimony will out on bail: stupid.

Forum List

Back