charges expect in new york subway rider case

horselightning

Diamond Member
Jul 14, 2013

Well of course they got to do something to stop these savages from tearing down the city. Even if is wasting time and money.

well here is the rest.

Jordan Neely is an African American youth, one of NYC's official Sacred Cows.

Just like you can't kill a heifer in the Kolkata subway without suffering grief, you can't do this in a NYC subway, regardless of the reasons.

Have to see what the other passengers in that car have to say

If they testify that Neely was behaving irradically and they were threatened in some way…it will be difficult to convict

It is not like encountering a crazy homeless person on the street where you can just walk the other way. You are trapped on a train and have no where to go.

Penny and other passengers were restraining him until the police arrived. Not like they started beating him

Well of course they got to do something to stop these savages from tearing down the city. Even if is wasting time and money.

well here is the rest.
The victim wasn't armed. That's going to be a big problem for this guy's defense.

If they testify that Neely was behaving irradically and they were threatened in some way…it will be difficult to convict

It is not like encountering a crazy homeless person on the street where you can just walk the other way. You are trapped on a train and have no where to go.

Penny and other passengers were restraining him until the police arrived. Not like they started beating him
He didn't beat him. He only choked him.

NYC juries are solidly ultraliberal. I don't think that Mr. Penny has a chance in hell of beating the charges unless they get a change of venue.

I'd recommend he start looking for a good cell at Attica, maybe Son of Sam needs a cellie?

It's a difficult situation. We want to see citizens get involved to help others, a soldiers instinct and training teach him to do just that. We also don't want vigilantes to just decide the life and death of people. His judgement will be questioned. I don't know the details to make a decision of course.

When I took a grappling class in my 20s I was a fairly strapping young buck and had a wrestling/athletics background. There were two cops in that class, including the instructor.

One cop said to me "let's go 50%", then the SOB did a number of my wrist, he was definitely not going 50%...I never agreed to grapple 50% with him again, I told him upfront, "just go 100%". He never got the better of me after that. He was an idiot who either was intimidated and didn't want to lose and/or he didn't have good judgement.

The instructor however, was not as strong as I was but easily made up for it with technique and experience. He had no problem beating me, akin to a cat toying with a mouse. I was basically embarrassed by this guy who easily thwarted my approaches to the point I became tired and like a little kid who couldn't beat his uncle I tapped out, out of oxygen and sat it out.

To this day I admire his smooth ability to beat me. Calmly, almost effortlessly and with a smile. I respected him after that for being a good instructor and perfect control of his surroundings. A true professional, not a meathead.

This soldier, however good his intentions; has to explain the situation and his decisions Fear can be harnessed in combat to ones advantage, it can also lead to poor decision making if a "fight or flight" is erroneously applied to a situation.

Leading progressives and labor activists are now labeling the death of Jordan Neely officially a Lynching.

Daniel Penny can expect no mercy from a leftist Manhattan jury poll at all.

racist black librals strike again

It's a difficult situation. We want to see citizens get involved to help others, a soldiers instinct and training teach him to do just that. We also don't want vigilantes to just decide the life and death of people. His judgement will be questioned. I don't know the details to make a decision of course.

When I took a grappling class in my 20s I was a fairly strapping young buck and had a wrestling/athletics background. There were two cops in that class, including the instructor.

One cop said to me "let's go 50%", then the SOB did a number of my wrist, he was definitely not going 50%...I never agreed to grapple 50% with him again, I told him upfront, "just go 100%". He never got the better of me after that. He was an idiot who either was intimidated and didn't want to lose and/or he didn't have good judgement.

The instructor however, was not as strong as I was but easily made up for it with technique and experience. He had no problem beating me, akin to a cat toying with a mouse. I was basically embarrassed by this guy who easily thwarted my approaches to the point I became tired and like a little kid who couldn't beat his uncle I tapped out, out of oxygen and sat it out.

To this day I admire his smooth ability to beat me. Calmly, almost effortlessly and with a smile. I respected him after that for being a good instructor and perfect control of his surroundings. A true professional, not a meathead.

This soldier, however good his intentions; has to explain the situation and his decisions Fear can be harnessed in combat to ones advantage, it can also lead to poor decision making if a "fight or flight" is erroneously applied to a situation.
thry got but load riders coming fiorward to testify on his behaf and thanking the white guy.

Jordan Neely wasn't armed and he had NOT physically attacked anyone. This ex-Marine wanted to show off his vigilante skills that day, I guess. We'll see if it it was worth it for him when his trial date comes up.
Several passengers assisted People a
Jordan Neely wasn't armed and he had NOT physically attacked anyone. This ex-Marine wanted to show off his vigilante skills that day, I guess. We'll see if it it was worth it for him when his trial date comes up.

We will have to get the opinion of others on the train as to his behavior

Several passengers assisted People a

We will have to get the opinion of others on the train as to his behavior

Experienced NY'ers know to mind their own business in the subway if they have to go into the hellhole. If they made note of all of the people committing crimes, relieving themselves or dying in the subways, they'd never get their own tasks completed.

wrong he threw stuff at people and got in faces trying to fight. plus yelling he was going to kill people. he mile long record proofing how dangerous he is.

Leading progressives and labor activists are now labeling the death of Jordan Neely officially a Lynching.

Daniel Penny can expect no mercy from a leftist Manhattan jury poll at all.

yeah if its all racist blacks to boot. we will see.

Forum List

Back