🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Charging Kids as Adults...What say you?

......................... You're an uneducated dilettante ........

I am very highly educated in my field, as a matter of fact, and I am only dilettantish in my hobby. But that's another subject ..... and it's a good thing we're not debating that too because you're already losing ground on this one.
pet.gif
I buried you, dumbass. Goodbye.

Is this what you think debate is? And I suppose you expect me to treat you as an adult too. Right?
snigger.gif

Look who's the dilettante now.

There is an on-going thread entitled "Pedophilia in 2016". If you begin considering 12-year-olds legally adults .... how will that affect the laws against pedophilia?

"Your honour! It is true that my client had sex with her, when she was 12 years old ...... b-b-but she knew what she was doing and the 2 of them had discussed 'doing it' for weeks and weeks prior to the event. Using the Wisconsin girl attempted murder case of 2014 as reference, I move that the charges against my client be dismissed."
1sm083Pudum.gif

Wisconsin Girls Will Be Tried as Adults in ‘Slender Man’ Attack

CoiabtgWcAEMD1V.jpg

A Wisconsin state appeals court ruled Wednesday that two girls accused of trying to kill their classmate in an attempt to please the fictional horror character Slender Man should be tried as adults.

Investigators say the girls, who were 12 at the time of the attack in 2014, plotted for months before luring their classmate into some woods after a birthday sleepover and repeatedly stabbing her. The victim, who was also 12, was found along a road, bleeding from 19 stab wounds that nearly killed her.

The girls have been charged with attempted first-degree intentional homicide and if convicted could go to prison for up to 65 years. As juveniles, they could be incarcerated for up to three years then supervised until age 18.
Let them fry

Let them fry

Funny that on a discussion about crime and punishment you paste a photo of a man who played hard core tough-guy ...... but never spent a day in prison in his entire life. He could talk the 'talk' but I guess he couldn't walk the 'walk'.
Who gives a shit if he did hard time or not it means nothing... The music is timeless. Dumbass

Let them fry

Funny that on a discussion about crime and punishment you paste a photo of a man who played hard core tough-guy ...... but never spent a day in prison in his entire life. He could talk the 'talk' but I guess he couldn't walk the 'walk'.
Who gives a shit if he did hard time or not it means nothing...
Convicts 'gave a shit' who thought Johnny Cash understood them. They weren't so happy when they found out Cash was a 'phoney'.

Go sit on your ears, Bonzo.
xmonkey-1.gif

There is an on-going thread entitled "Pedophilia in 2016". If you begin considering 12-year-olds legally adults .... how will that affect the laws against pedophilia?

"Your honour! It is true that my client had sex with her, when she was 12 years old ...... b-b-but she knew what she was doing and the 2 of them had discussed 'doing it' for weeks and weeks prior to the event. Using the Wisconsin girl attempted murder case of 2014 as reference, I move that the charges against my client be dismissed."
1sm083Pudum.gif

It won't change the laws against pedophilia. There's one big difference between pedophilia and whether or not these girls are tried as adults. Can you tell me the difference?

CoiabtgWcAEMD1V.jpg

A Wisconsin state appeals court ruled Wednesday that two girls accused of trying to kill their classmate in an attempt to please the fictional horror character Slender Man should be tried as adults.

Investigators say the girls, who were 12 at the time of the attack in 2014, plotted for months before luring their classmate into some woods after a birthday sleepover and repeatedly stabbing her. The victim, who was also 12, was found along a road, bleeding from 19 stab wounds that nearly killed her.

The girls have been charged with attempted first-degree intentional homicide and if convicted could go to prison for up to 65 years. As juveniles, they could be incarcerated for up to three years then supervised until age 18.

By the time I was 12 I certainly understood what it meant to kill something. And, taking months to plan the crime certainly implies intent. It seems to me we have a couple of sociopaths and the longer they are kept locked up, the better. Otherwise....when they are let out they will resume their attempts to murder people.

1sm083Pudum.gif

It won't change the laws against pedophilia. There's one big difference between pedophilia and whether or not these girls are tried as adults. Can you tell me the difference?
I can think of several. which one is your favourite?

CoiabtgWcAEMD1V.jpg

By the time I was 12 I certainly understood what it meant to kill something. And, taking months to plan the crime certainly implies intent. It seems to me we have a couple of sociopaths and the longer they are kept locked up, the better. Otherwise....when they are let out they will resume their attempts to murder people.

People before the age of 10 understand what it means to kill someone. Based on how these two thugs planned what they did, it shows they had the ability to understand exactly what they were doing.

1sm083Pudum.gif

I can think of several. which one is your favourite?

Apparently you can't name ONE of them. There isn't but one difference.

No. I am not intoxicated. THE POINT is ............ if the laws says you cannot legally be defined a THUG if you wear glasses then anyone wearing glasses cannot be a THUG. If the laws says that 'children' cannot be tried by the same standards as ADULTS then it must be determined at what age someone is an ADULT, and everyone younger than that age must be tried as a child. Too many people on this thread seem to have no concept of LAW and how it works.
What I (or you) would have done at 12 years of age has NOTHING to do with it.

Last edited:
If children are exposed to "adult" literature, films, and political propaganda ..... then it's the media, film-makers, politicians, and parents who ought to be held responsible and tried for the 'adult' crimes that those children commit.
thehangman-1-l-48x48.png
Is this more of no one is responsible for their own behavior?

We're talking about children here.
And we nearly had a dead child because of their premeditated attempted murder.

If children are exposed to "adult" literature, films, and political propaganda ..... then it's the media, film-makers, politicians, and parents who ought to be held responsible and tried for the 'adult' crimes that those children commit.
thehangman-1-l-48x48.png
Is this more of no one is responsible for their own behavior?

We're talking about children here.
And we nearly had a dead child because of their premeditated attempted murder.
I was nearly hit by a car last year but that doesn't contribute to the fact that you didn't even nearly make a relevant point.
crazy.gif

No. I am not intoxicated. THE POINT is ............ if the laws says you cannot legally be defined a THUG if you wear glasses then anyone wearing glasses cannot be a THUG. If the laws says that 'children' cannot be tried by the same standards as ADULTS then it must be determined at what age someone is an ADULT, and everyone younger than that age must be tried as a child. Too many people on this thread seem to have no concept of LAW and how it works.
What I (or you) would have done at 12 years of age has NOTHING to do with it.

That is what the Khmer Rouge said.

Forum List

Back