Charles Koch: 'It's possible' Clinton is preferable to a Republican for president

Political Junky

Gold Member
May 27, 2009
Oh my, I've a feeling many republicans feel the same way.

Charles Koch: 'It's possible' Clinton is preferable to a Republican for president

Billionaire businessman Charles Koch said Sunday that “it’s possible” another Clinton in the White House could be better than having a Republican president.

Koch, the CEO of Koch Industries, made the comment to ABC News’ Jonathan Karl during an interview that aired on ABC’s "This Week."

Story Continued Below
I have a feeling Koch never donated to her campaign.

You know that the GOP is in serious trouble when the Koch brothers are jumping ship.

Incidentally, Hillary was asked about the comment, and she said she didn't want an endorsement from a climate change denier.

oh my, watch them love them some Koch bothers now after hating on them for the last four years. political wind blows they twist

oh my, watch them love them some Koch bothers now after hating on them for the last four years. political wind blows they twist

I still think the Koch brothers are a bunch of assholes. Even more so now that they are deserting the GOP and considering supporting the Dems. Kochs are the ones that are shifting with the political winds, because they know that the GOP doesn't have any viable candidates.

And................if Trump gets the nomination, I'm guessing they are going to take out attack ads themselves against him.

It's about the 3rd or 4th post on this political fiction.The elderly gentlemen should know better than to respond to loaded questions from sometimes loaded left wing news analysts. "We would have to believe that her actions would have to be quite different from her rhetoric" is hardly an endorsement. Lefties must be desperate for good news when nobody likes their candidate.

so I guess we can take it that the Dirty Harry Reid was lying ?

glad I'm not a democrat supporter

Oh my, I've a feeling many republicans feel the same way.

Billionaire businessman Charles Koch said Sunday that “it’s possible” another Clinton in the White House could be better than having a Republican president.

Koch, the CEO of Koch Industries, made the comment to ABC News’ Jonathan Karl during an interview that aired on ABC’s "This Week."

Story Continued Below
I have a feeling Koch never donated to her campaign.
There's still time.

Forum List

Back