🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Charles Krauthammer and Shep Smith are being HONEST about Trump

Wow, a faggot and a globalist neo-con don't like Trump.
Wow, another dumb ass "Conservative" traitor licking Putin's ass. The treasonous fat senile old orange clown sought to collude with Russia to swing an American election, and succeeded. That is treason. And he is paying off Putin by trying to destroy NATO, and weakening all of our traditional alliances. And you are standing in the bleachers cheering him on. You are just as much a traitor to this nation as the clown is.

Some of America`s top Nazis are now bailing on Trump but he still has those red hatted goobers with him. They still think that they`re getting a free wall to hide behind :)

Hey, August? Go screw yourself with the Nazi bullshit! It's pathetic.
Suggested reading. Trump isn`t the first guy to attain high office using racial and religious hatred.
The Rise and Fall of the Third Reich: A History of Nazi Germany: William L. Shirer, Ron Rosenbaum: 9781451651683: Amazon.com: Books

I'm a history major, you buffoon! I know more about Adolf Hitler than you'll EVER know! To equate Donald Trump with one of the truly evil men in history is so over the top stupid it isn't deserving of anything but scorn!
Yes, the treasonous fat senile old orange clown is much more like Mussolini. If the clown had the brains, he surely would be as evil as Hitler, he just lacks the charisma and speaking ability that Hitler had. So he is much more like Mussolini, a real buffoon.

Some of America`s top Nazis are now bailing on Trump but he still has those red hatted goobers with him. They still think that they`re getting a free wall to hide behind :)

Suggested reading. Trump isn`t the first guy to attain high office using racial and religious hatred.
The Rise and Fall of the Third Reich: A History of Nazi Germany: William L. Shirer, Ron Rosenbaum: 9781451651683: Amazon.com: Books

I'm a history major, you buffoon! I know more about Adolf Hitler than you'll EVER know! To equate Donald Trump with one of the truly evil men in history is so over the top stupid it isn't deserving of anything but scorn!
Yes, the treasonous fat senile old orange clown is much more like Mussolini. If the clown had the brains, he surely would be as evil as Hitler, he just lacks the charisma and speaking ability that Hitler had. So he is much more like Mussolini, a real buffoon.

Ah yes...charisma and speaking ability! You mean like Hillary Clinton?

Trump isn't senile. He isn't traitorous. He beat Hillary Clinton even with the main stream media completely in the other campaign's camp...spending less money...and with much less of a political machine in place to accomplish that! Not bad for someone you find to be brainless! (eye roll)

Wow, another dumb ass "Conservative" traitor licking Putin's ass. The treasonous fat senile old orange clown sought to collude with Russia to swing an American election, and succeeded. That is treason. And he is paying off Putin by trying to destroy NATO, and weakening all of our traditional alliances. And you are standing in the bleachers cheering him on. You are just as much a traitor to this nation as the clown is.

You're the senile one OldCucks. Russia didn't swing the election, the DNC's corruption and party platform did. Americans got tired of you globalists fucking over middle America and moving jobs overseas. They're tired of you treasonous asswipes siding with Islamists and BLM cop killing terrorists.

But, I hope you continue to deny reality and the results of the election. That way you'll all continue to do the same shit you have been doing for decades, and you'll continue to get rejected at every election.

I agree, Trump's not Hitler. Trump is however an absolutely terrible president. He's aloof, he doesn't care about the Daily Brief, and all it contains is what's going on in our world. He should care about it. He's not keen on foreign policy and it was depressingly displayed when Benjamin Netanyahu was in DC and right before he was inaugurated.

All I'll do is mention how he hurt world relations when he pissed on the Paris Accord. Europe is a US ally mainstay and his ignorance really hurt his respect with European leaders, especially Merkel.

You'll notice Trump never goes into detail when he speaks. He's always using superlatives, saying that there's going to be a great great surprise coming or that he worked a very very good deal with China - and that's it. He couldn't even explain his own health care bill, I mean, wtf??

Trump Makes Another Foreign Policy Blunder With Ignorant Israel Tweet

Shepard smith is a raging left winger. Krauthammer was an anti-Trumper from day one.....

They are not being honest, they don't like Trump and it is coloring how they comment on him......nothing illegal was done at this meeting, no collusion happened.....as smarter conservatives have pointed out...Andrew Klavan and others.....

So what?

He went there to get opposition research on hilary....she sent her people to Ukraine to get opposition research on Trump and his people....why is Russia bad but the same thing good if Ukraine does it?

Krauthammer is one of the republicans who wouldn't know how to actually fight the left if the country depended on it...and sadly, the country does depend on having a fighter in the White House....

It's a damned shame that right wingers in denial are literally lying to themselves.

Krauthammer supported Trump until Jr. released his emails, he IS being HONEST with himself. Smith is being HONEST too, you're just a living victim of the true fake news.

You should be ashamed.

Shepard smith is a raging left winger......

What crime did Trump Jr. commit that has annoyed Krauthammer?

I agree, Trump's not Hitler. Trump is however an absolutely terrible president. He's aloof, he doesn't care about the Daily Brief, and all it contains is what's going on in our world. He should care about it. He's not keen on foreign policy and it was depressingly displayed when Benjamin Netanyahu was in DC and right before he was inaugurated.

All I'll do is mention how he hurt world relations when he pissed on the Paris Accord. Europe is a US ally mainstay and his ignorance really hurt his respect with European leaders, especially Merkel.

You'll notice Trump never goes into detail when he speaks. He's always using superlatives, saying that there's going to be a great great surprise coming or that he worked a very very good deal with China - and that's it. He couldn't even explain his own health care bill, I mean, wtf??

With all due respect, Ric...the President isn't writing the healthcare bill. That's being done by the House and Senate and is a work in progress.

As for what's important to Trump? He's been straightforward about that all along. He wants to pass legislation that helps Americans and get rid of legislation that harms them. The Paris Accord was an awful deal for us as a nation and he was right to get us out of it. Telling our NATO partners that it's time they pulled their own weight and spent the amounts on defense that they had pledged to do and never lived up to may not make European leaders happy but that's not what Trump's job is! Obama bent over backwards to make others love him and you know what that got us? Other nations "pissing" on us! I laugh at the polls taken that show foreigners don't like Trump as much as Obama! Well of course they don't! Obama was their bitch...Trump isn't.

With all due respect, Ric...the President isn't writing the healthcare bill. That's being done by the House and Senate and is a work in progress.

As for what's important to Trump? He's been straightforward about that all along. He wants to pass legislation that helps Americans and get rid of legislation that harms them. The Paris Accord was an awful deal for us as a nation and he was right to get us out of it. Telling our NATO partners that it's time they pulled their own weight and spent the amounts on defense that they had pledged to do and never lived up to may not make European leaders happy but that's not what Trump's job is! Obama bent over backwards to make others love him and you know what that got us? Other nations "pissing" on us! I laugh at the polls taken that show foreigners don't like Trump as much as Obama! Well of course they don't! Obama was their bitch...Trump isn't.

What nation`s pissed on us? BTW Obamacare was supposed to be repealed and replaced on day 1 (one) and everyone would be covered and the cost would be a TINY FRACTION of the cost of Obamacare. You bent over forward for Trump. How`s it feel?

You're the senile one OldCucks. Russia didn't swing the election, the DNC's corruption and party platform did. Americans got tired of you globalists fucking over middle America and moving jobs overseas. They're tired of you treasonous asswipes siding with Islamists and BLM cop killing terrorists.

But, I hope you continue to deny reality and the results of the election. That way you'll all continue to do the same shit you have been doing for decades, and you'll continue to get rejected at every election.
The results of the election? Trump won the Electoral College but LOST the election.

The results of the election? Trump won the Electoral College but LOST the election.
Usually the one who loses the election doesn't get to live at the White House.

Sent from my SCH-I545PP using USMessageBoard.com mobile app

michael-jordan-laugh.gif

Seriously...THANK YOU for that. The level of delusion lefties are at is still unbelievable at times.

It is not his health care bill.

Pardon me, but your ignorance is showing!

The Electoral College is the election. Read your Constitution.

What nation`s pissed on us? BTW Obamacare was supposed to be repealed and replaced on day 1 (one) and everyone would be covered and the cost would be a TINY FRACTION of the cost of Obamacare. You bent over forward for Trump. How`s it feel?

Trump is not a dictator as much as libs want to make him out to be.

Simple question for you, August! It's obvious that ObamaCare is imploding and it's also obvious that the Affordable Care Act was written to do exactly that! So kindly explain to me why you liberals passed something you knew wouldn't work and now has to be fixed or replaced?

Gee, Rick...FOX News presenting a fair and balanced look at something? Too bad CNN hasn't done the same thing in the last year!

Fox has dropped the fair and balanced shtick. Several weeks ago, Fox and Friends lied about a Politico report on whether Comey's memos contained classified information. Fox's prime time schedule is a infomercial for Trump. Even in the clip, Martha McCallum is defending Trump and it seems that at 1 point Krauthammer rebukes McCallum.

Shepard smith is a raging left winger. Krauthammer was an anti-Trumper from day one.....

They are not being honest, they don't like Trump and it is coloring how they comment on him......nothing illegal was done at this meeting, no collusion happened.....as smarter conservatives have pointed out...Andrew Klavan and others.....

So what?

He went there to get opposition research on hilary....she sent her people to Ukraine to get opposition research on Trump and his people....why is Russia bad but the same thing good if Ukraine does it?

Krauthammer is one of the republicans who wouldn't know how to actually fight the left if the country depended on it...and sadly, the country does depend on having a fighter in the White House....

You don't use the tactics of the left. The fact is that the Republicans are as extreme as Democrats except they work the opposite side of the street. Both sides are wrong.

The fact is that it is sleazy working with a foreign power to undermine our elections. Whether it is illegal is yet to be determined. The fact is that we know that the Trump campaign colluded at least once with Russian interests. The Ukraine did nothing. Just another crazy, sleazy conspiracy theory.

So what?

It's a damned shame that right wingers in denial are literally lying to themselves.

Krauthammer supported Trump until Jr. released his emails, he IS being HONEST with himself. Smith is being HONEST too, you're just a living victim of the true fake news.

You should be ashamed.

Krauthammer has always been a never Trumper. From the first day.

Krauthammer has also pooh poohed the notion of collusion. Trump's denial of any collusion is gone as he correctly pointed out,

I would also suggest that Trump supporters need to quit denying reality. Trump won because he is not Hillary. It was not a endorsement of right wing extremism and the alt-right.

It is not his health care bill.

It is his healthcare bill. He has essentially said he would sign whatever is passed. He did a cheerleading session with House Republicans after the House passed the healthcare bill.

So what?

You should be ashamed.

Krauthammer has always been a never Trumper. From the first day.

Krauthammer has also pooh poohed the notion of collusion. Trump's denial of any collusion is gone as he correctly pointed out,

Krauthammer is a doctor, not a lawyer. His assessment of collusion is based on what he's heard. He has been crushed ever since he realized that Jeb Bush wasn't going to be president after all.

Forum List

Back