🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Charles Krauthammer and Shep Smith are being HONEST about Trump

Krauthammer, The Globalist, Neo-Con scumbag on Monday says Trump is bad.
Trump fans call Fox and say to fire Krauthammer.
Krauthammer, The Globalist, Neo-Con scumbag on Tuesday says Trump is good.

It's obvious these snowflakes don't watch these paid off commentators on a daily basis.

Shepard smith is a raging left winger. Krauthammer was an anti-Trumper from day one.....

They are not being honest, they don't like Trump and it is coloring how they comment on him......nothing illegal was done at this meeting, no collusion happened.....as smarter conservatives have pointed out...Andrew Klavan and others.....

So what?

He went there to get opposition research on hilary....she sent her people to Ukraine to get opposition research on Trump and his people....why is Russia bad but the same thing good if Ukraine does it?

Krauthammer is one of the republicans who wouldn't know how to actually fight the left if the country depended on it...and sadly, the country does depend on having a fighter in the White House....

You don't use the tactics of the left. The fact is that the Republicans are as extreme as Democrats except they work the opposite side of the street. Both sides are wrong.

The fact is that it is sleazy working with a foreign power to undermine our elections. Whether it is illegal is yet to be determined. The fact is that we know that the Trump campaign colluded at least once with Russian interests. The Ukraine did nothing. Just another crazy, sleazy conspiracy theory.

Colluded? No. You need to look up that definition.

Meeting with someone is not collusion.

Wow, a faggot and a globalist neo-con don't like Trump.
Wow, another dumb ass "Conservative" traitor licking Putin's ass. The treasonous fat senile old orange clown sought to collude with Russia to swing an American election, and succeeded. That is treason. And he is paying off Putin by trying to destroy NATO, and weakening all of our traditional alliances. And you are standing in the bleachers cheering him on. You are just as much a traitor to this nation as the clown is.

You're the senile one OldCucks. Russia didn't swing the election, the DNC's corruption and party platform did. Americans got tired of you globalists fucking over middle America and moving jobs overseas. They're tired of you treasonous asswipes siding with Islamists and BLM cop killing terrorists.

But, I hope you continue to deny reality and the results of the election. That way you'll all continue to do the same shit you have been doing for decades, and you'll continue to get rejected at every election.

I would also suggest that Trump supporters need to quit denying reality. Trump won because he is not Hillary. It was not a endorsement of right wing extremism and the alt-right.

Hey, August? Go screw yourself with the Nazi bullshit! It's pathetic.
Suggested reading. Trump isn`t the first guy to attain high office using racial and religious hatred.
The Rise and Fall of the Third Reich: A History of Nazi Germany: William L. Shirer, Ron Rosenbaum: 9781451651683: Amazon.com: Books

I'm a history major, you buffoon! I know more about Adolf Hitler than you'll EVER know! To equate Donald Trump with one of the truly evil men in history is so over the top stupid it isn't deserving of anything but scorn!

I agree, Trump's not Hitler. Trump is however an absolutely terrible president. He's aloof, he doesn't care about the Daily Brief, and all it contains is what's going on in our world. He should care about it. He's not keen on foreign policy and it was depressingly displayed when Benjamin Netanyahu was in DC and right before he was inaugurated.

All I'll do is mention how he hurt world relations when he pissed on the Paris Accord. Europe is a US ally mainstay and his ignorance really hurt his respect with European leaders, especially Merkel.

You'll notice Trump never goes into detail when he speaks. He's always using superlatives, saying that there's going to be a great great surprise coming or that he worked a very very good deal with China - and that's it. He couldn't even explain his own health care bill, I mean, wtf??

Trump Makes Another Foreign Policy Blunder With Ignorant Israel Tweet

It is not his health care bill.

It is his healthcare bill. He has essentially said he would sign whatever is passed. He did a cheerleading session with House Republicans after the House passed the healthcare bill.

So? He didn't write it, and he didn't pass it. Obama took ownership when he signed it. Until Trump puts pen to paper, it is not his bill. because then it becomes law.

Shepard smith is a raging left winger. Krauthammer was an anti-Trumper from day one.....

They are not being honest, they don't like Trump and it is coloring how they comment on him......nothing illegal was done at this meeting, no collusion happened.....as smarter conservatives have pointed out...Andrew Klavan and others.....

So what?

He went there to get opposition research on hilary....she sent her people to Ukraine to get opposition research on Trump and his people....why is Russia bad but the same thing good if Ukraine does it?

Krauthammer is one of the republicans who wouldn't know how to actually fight the left if the country depended on it...and sadly, the country does depend on having a fighter in the White House....

It's a damned shame that right wingers in denial are literally lying to themselves.

Krauthammer supported Trump until Jr. released his emails, he IS being HONEST with himself. Smith is being HONEST too, you're just a living victim of the true fake news.

You should be ashamed.

Krauthammer has always been a never Trumper. From the first day.

Krauthammer has also pooh poohed the notion of collusion. Trump's denial of any collusion is gone as he correctly pointed out,

Krauthammer is a doctor, not a lawyer. His assessment of collusion is based on what he's heard. He has been crushed ever since he realized that Jeb Bush wasn't going to be president after all.

Krauthammer has also said that there was no evidence of collusion prior to this. If he didn't like Trump then he wouldn't have defended Trump.

So what?

You don't use the tactics of the left. The fact is that the Republicans are as extreme as Democrats except they work the opposite side of the street. Both sides are wrong.

The fact is that it is sleazy working with a foreign power to undermine our elections. Whether it is illegal is yet to be determined. The fact is that we know that the Trump campaign colluded at least once with Russian interests. The Ukraine did nothing. Just another crazy, sleazy conspiracy theory.

It is when you are told what the meeting is about and you eagerly accept the offer.

Wow, another dumb ass "Conservative" traitor licking Putin's ass. The treasonous fat senile old orange clown sought to collude with Russia to swing an American election, and succeeded. That is treason. And he is paying off Putin by trying to destroy NATO, and weakening all of our traditional alliances. And you are standing in the bleachers cheering him on. You are just as much a traitor to this nation as the clown is.

You're the senile one OldCucks. Russia didn't swing the election, the DNC's corruption and party platform did. Americans got tired of you globalists fucking over middle America and moving jobs overseas. They're tired of you treasonous asswipes siding with Islamists and BLM cop killing terrorists.

But, I hope you continue to deny reality and the results of the election. That way you'll all continue to do the same shit you have been doing for decades, and you'll continue to get rejected at every election.

I would also suggest that Trump supporters need to quit denying reality. Trump won because he is not Hillary. It was not a endorsement of right wing extremism and the alt-right.

Suggested reading. Trump isn`t the first guy to attain high office using racial and religious hatred.
The Rise and Fall of the Third Reich: A History of Nazi Germany: William L. Shirer, Ron Rosenbaum: 9781451651683: Amazon.com: Books

I'm a history major, you buffoon! I know more about Adolf Hitler than you'll EVER know! To equate Donald Trump with one of the truly evil men in history is so over the top stupid it isn't deserving of anything but scorn!

I agree, Trump's not Hitler. Trump is however an absolutely terrible president. He's aloof, he doesn't care about the Daily Brief, and all it contains is what's going on in our world. He should care about it. He's not keen on foreign policy and it was depressingly displayed when Benjamin Netanyahu was in DC and right before he was inaugurated.

All I'll do is mention how he hurt world relations when he pissed on the Paris Accord. Europe is a US ally mainstay and his ignorance really hurt his respect with European leaders, especially Merkel.

You'll notice Trump never goes into detail when he speaks. He's always using superlatives, saying that there's going to be a great great surprise coming or that he worked a very very good deal with China - and that's it. He couldn't even explain his own health care bill, I mean, wtf??

It is his healthcare bill. He has essentially said he would sign whatever is passed. He did a cheerleading session with House Republicans after the House passed the healthcare bill.

So? He didn't write it, and he didn't pass it. Obama took ownership when he signed it. Until Trump puts pen to paper, it is not his bill. because then it becomes law.

It is when Trump holds a rally with House Republicans cheering passage of the AHCA. It is very clear that Trump wants to sign anything. He doesn't care what is in it as long as he can take credit for it.

It is when Trump holds a rally with House Republicans cheering passage of the AHCA. It is very clear that Trump wants to sign anything. He doesn't care what is in it as long as he can take credit for it.

So?

So what?

It is when you are told what the meeting is about and you eagerly accept the offer.

If I tell you a meeting is about cable TV rates and how you can cut your rate to $20 a month, and you eagerly accept the offer, was there collusion if all I talk about is saving the whales?

Some of America`s top Nazis are now bailing on Trump but he still has those red hatted goobers with him. They still think that they`re getting a free wall to hide behind :)
when did the anti-fa ever back trump so they could bail???

that's a new one - link?

Krauthammer supported Trump until Jr. released his emails, he IS being HONEST with himself. Smith is being HONEST too, you're just a living victim of the true fake news.

You should be ashamed.

No, unless you can give the law that DJT Jr supposedly violated, you are participating in slandering an honest man.

You should be ashamed, cuck.

No, Krauthammer has never liked Trump. However, he has done what he can to support Republican policies and to show respect for the office. He probably still will. No one with any moral/ethical gene (as Mark Shields puts it) can actually defend Jr.'s actions or the President's agreement with them.

And what law did DJT Jr violate in that meeting?

Answer: not a single one as it is not illegal for politicians to meet with these kinds of people, if so Hillary and her whole team would be in jail already.

The results of the election? Trump won the Electoral College but LOST the election.

THIS is an example of why liberals have become completely irrelevant in the market place of ideas.

You cant even get the most basic facts correct, such as Trump winning the election via the Electoral College which is how our Constitution determines who wins our Presidential elections.

You freaks are so ignorant, you cant even start thinking about this topic or any other with any sort of veracity and valid arguments or facts.

Please, go get your act together and stop shitting on these forums with your ignorant, stupid ass posts.

Krauthammer, The Globalist, Neo-Con scumbag on Monday says Trump is bad.
Trump fans call Fox and say to fire Krauthammer.
Krauthammer, The Globalist, Neo-Con scumbag on Tuesday says Trump is good.

It's obvious these snowflakes don't watch these paid off commentators on a daily basis.
Krauthammer will continue to support the Republican agenda. I don't get Fox anymore, so I don't know what Krauthammer said is "good" on Tuesday, but it was probably fairly said. Analysts who are honest will take the good and the bad and react accordingly. It is only ultra partisans who need to react to everything as Trump good or Trump bad. That is so low IQ.

No, Krauthammer has never liked Trump. However, he has done what he can to support Republican policies and to show respect for the office. He probably still will. No one with any moral/ethical gene (as Mark Shields puts it) can actually defend Jr.'s actions or the President's agreement with them.

Answer: not a single one as it is not illegal for politicians to meet with these kinds of people, if so Hillary and her whole team would be in jail already.
IMO, this is not about breaking a law. Did Krauthammer say it was? Because I didn't.

IMO, this is not about breaking a law. Did Krauthammer say it was? Because I didn't.
Then there is no collusion and it was just politics as usual.

Where was your criticism of Hillary's selling of 25% of our national uranium reserve for a cool $150 million?

Then there is no collusion and it was just politics as usual.

Where was your criticism of Hillary's selling of 25% of our national uranium reserve for a cool $150 million?
Not on my radar, and it still isn't.
Either way, it still has absolutely nothing to do with the real point of the Don Jr. meeting. It shows willingness--eagerness--by the campaign to accept oppo research as a gift from a foreign government. It is highly frowned upon to allow interference by a foreign country into our campaigns. It also highlights the fact that Don Jr. has been lying about any attempts by the Russians to work with the campaign. Up until now he has been denying it, while he knew all along they had at least tested the theory. The fact that it didn't provide what he hoped for doesn't let him off the hook of "loving it." It's not criminal, probably, although I've heard a few lawyers read the campaign contributions laws as pertaining to oppo research as "something of value" The courts can hash that out if they have a mind to.
It is about attitude and willingness and being (once again) untruthful about Russian attempts to interfere with the campaign. It just colors the whole investigation(s) in a different light. And it doesn't look good for the Trump campaign.

The irony in all this, Fox news who go out of thier way to defend the lyin king, can't do it any more because sadly....they got Trump's own words, real emails etc...that can not be impeded upon...I see a migration soon of Fox news folk, leaving the Fox because the lies are just to broad and too often...and Fox can not, I repeat can not survive on facts...otherwise, they'd lose their fan base...idiots with no brains

Has it been pointed out yet that Krauthammer worked for MONDALE against Reagan? This guy is overrated. I'm not a fan. Never have been.

I suspect when either man voices an opinion the left does not agree with they will no longer be considered honest.

Either way, it still has absolutely nothing to do with the real point of the Don Jr. meeting. It shows willingness--eagerness--by the campaign to accept oppo research as a gift from a foreign government. It is highly frowned upon to allow interference by a foreign country into our campaigns. It also highlights the fact that Don Jr. has been lying about any attempts by the Russians to work with the campaign. Up until now he has been denying it, while he knew all along they had at least tested the theory. The fact that it didn't provide what he hoped for doesn't let him off the hook of "loving it." It's not criminal, probably, although I've heard a few lawyers read the campaign contributions laws as pertaining to oppo research as "something of value" The courts can hash that out if they have a mind to.
It is about attitude and willingness and being (once again) untruthful about Russian attempts to interfere with the campaign. It just colors the whole investigation(s) in a different light. And it doesn't look good for the Trump campaign.
This is nothing more than hyped up media blather as past behavior by Democrats to no cry of scandal proves that foreign governments working with either of our political parties is rare or illegal.

The Dems got help from the Ukrainians and the French and Brits while Obama interfered in Israeli elections just like hew and his party accuse the Russians of doing.

Forum List

Back