Charles Krauthammer has died

I enjoyed his bouts with O'Reilly....Bill would ask him if he'd gotten his monologue right and Charles would correct him like a college professor....and Bill loved it. Most don't know when the light will go out but Charles had a pretty good idea and I'm sure he was prepared for the next chapter. R.I.P. Sir.

I respect the man. his common sense, brilliance and sheer guts faced with such adversities is simply amazing, an inspiration, a hero and a truly great man..

RIP Mr. Krauthammer..

Last edited:
Dude had a rough go of it...since 1984...but he never bitched about it once

Great mind.

Unlike some on this board, he could support his arguments with all kinds of information.

R.I.P. Charles.

I rarely agreed with Krauthammer or some of his arguments. But doesn't mean I didn't respect his opinion. He was a very good voice for real conservatives.
RIP
A dying breed among Conservatives

An intellectual

Perhaps one of the greatest thinkers of our time and one of the bravest. God speed Charles.

Tried to watch "Special Report" w/ Bret Baier, but it appears Fox News is trying to ignore the real news on this immigration mess by devoting all their time on commemorating Charles Krauthammer passing! They diminish any semblance of being a real news network by ignoring all this bad news Trump is getting over kids being ripped from their mothers at the Mexican border and being sent to heaven knows where! Lawsuits will surely come; esp. if one of these fk'n kids is found to be dead! The latest news has it that at these centers, the kids were being drugged to keep them pacified; mostly pills, but some injections! We're in trouble when this all comes to light! Trump obviously didn't think this thru and it shows! The whole world is coming down on his balding arse! :dunno: :eusa_boohoo: :eusa_pray:

It's pretty obvious you were brought up with zero class...

Forum List

Back