Charles Krauthammer has died

"i haven't heard such a stream of disconnected ideas since i left pshyciatritry 30 years ago. Trump is a rodeo clown" - Charles

I said it in another thread about him and I will say it again, back in the 90's I read a opinion of his in a newspaper, I wrote him a letter (I didn't think I would get a response back) but sure enough him or his staff wrote me back.

That made me happy, to know he was listening..

"i haven't heard such a stream of disconnected ideas since i left pshyciatritry 30 years ago. Trump is a rodeo clown" - Charles

I said it in another thread about him and I will say it again, back in the 90's I read a opinion of his in a newspaper, I wrote him a letter (I didn't think I would get a response back) but sure enough him or his staff wrote me back.

Democrat Congressmen Eric Swalwell and Ted Lieu have both answered me on twitter. people tend to answer back!

Very sad. I really loved his commentary and wit. He will be sorely missed.

"R.I.P. good friend. I am sure you will be owning the panel discussion in heaven as well. And we’ll make sure your wise words and thoughts - your legacy - will live on here" - Tucker Carlson

I think you are full of shit...

Can you prove me wrong?
What? Full of shit regarding what...his views on Trump..??

Man id rather litigate something like that perhaps a day or two after hes buried, smack my inbox or use google.

Show me where Charles thought Trump colluded with Russia...

Charles was smarter than this.
How do you search for instructions on how to use Google, Deno? I guess you're stuck. ;)

Hey liar....

How you doing?
Pretty good! How are you two doing? You and that colossal beer gut, that is.

:banana:

Krauthammer was a pretty smart guy. He cared about his own credibility , which is why he didn't sell his soul to be one of Trump's surrogate mommies.

I think you are making a mistake about that he cared about his own "credibility" brilliant minds don't work like that, they never have

Democrat Congressmen Eric Swalwell and Ted Lieu have both answered me on twitter. people tend to answer back!

Twitter is stupid, a heart felt letter is more appropriate..

I rarely agreed with Krauthammer or some of his arguments. But doesn't mean I didn't respect his opinion. He was a very good voice for real conservatives.
RIP
agree!

Did you see his Goodbye letter a week ago....? It was so sad, yet he was so happy to have lived the wonderful life he had, here on this Earth!
=================================

Rest in peace my dear Charles!

You will be missed, and may his family be given comfort and consolation, by you, my dear Lord!

Blessed are those who mourn, for they shall be comforted

"history is shaped by the battle of ideas, and i want to be in the arena. because i want to fight. some things need to be said, and some things need to be defended!" - Charles

A bit too Neo-Con for me but he wasn’t a mindless harpie.
Many times he would temper his previous day’s remarks when he received negative feedback from people who weren’t neo-Cons.

He died on the longest day of the year, the first day of summer. “Ever Young. Ever Summer.”

Well there was more...he thought Trump "clearly" colluded with Russia...shit like that.

I think you are full of shit...

Can you prove me wrong?
What? Full of shit regarding what...his views on Trump..??

Man id rather litigate something like that perhaps a day or two after hes buried, smack my inbox or use google.

Show me where Charles thought Trump colluded with Russia...

Charles was smarter than this.
Well, since you DID call me full of shit and all :rolleyes:

Opinion | Bungled collusion is still collusion

View attachment 200220
A bit too Neo-Con for me but he wasn’t a mindless harpie.
Many times he would temper his previous day’s remarks when he received negative feedback from people who weren’t neo-Cons.

Neo-Con?

What a dumb ass you are.
It’s obvious you never watched him.
He was a globalist which is why he was anti-Trump.

Didn’t like his political views but respected him as a journalist

I respected him more for his life after he was paralyzed. It had to be a hard life, but he aced it!
I read his column for years without realizing that he was paralyzed. And when he started appearing on TV it still took me a while to realize his handicap.

Sad that it happened so soon after only hearing of his battles about a week or two ago. For a long time while I got Fox, he was the whole reason for watching Brett Baier. Then when he started in 2016 with his ONE BAD CALL I ever saw him make and sum up his impression of Trump as a "rodeo clown" who was in the race only for kicks and attention soon to drop out not really serious, I stopped watching Brett for a few months. Then I think it was last fall when he disappeared altogether from Brett Baiar, I just assumed he was on vacation and turned Baier off. I've since stopped getting Fox. Here, all this time I never knew those last few broadcasts of his on Fox last fall were the last he'd ever make. Sniff. He was one of the last great political analysts.

He died on the longest day of the year, the first day of summer. “Ever Young. Ever Summer.”
it's still a little light outside here and it is 9:22pm....! I LOVE this day! Tomorrow, I will be getting sad, because each day will be growing darker and darker, earlier and earlier! :(

Sad that it happened so soon after only hearing of his battles about a week or two ago. For a long time while I got Fox, he was the whole reason for watching Brett Baier. Then when he started in 2016 with his ONE BAD CALL I ever saw him make and sum up his impression of Trump as a "rodeo clown" who was in the race only for kicks and attention soon to drop out not really serious, I stopped watching Brett for a few months. Then I think it was last fall when he disappeared altogether from Brett Baiar, I just assumed he was on vacation and turned Baier off. I've since stopped getting Fox. Here, all this time I never knew those last few broadcasts of his on Fox last fall were the last he'd ever make. Sniff. He was one of the last great political analysts.

I think he mellowed a lot toward Trump later. I heard him agreeing with Trump on many topics.

Didn’t like his political views but respected him as a journalist

I respected him more for his life after he was paralyzed. It had to be a hard life, but he aced it!
I read his column for years without realizing that he was paralyzed. And when he started appearing on TV it still took me a while to realize his handicap.

I can't remember when or how I knew it. Maybe I read it somewhere..

Forum List

Back