Charles Krauthammer has only weeks to live

DigitalDrifter

Diamond Member
Feb 22, 2013
Sad.

Opinion | A note to readers

I have been uncharacteristically silent these past ten months. I had thought that silence would soon be coming to an end, but I’m afraid I must tell you now that fate has decided on a different course for me.

In August of last year, I underwent surgery to remove a cancerous tumor in my abdomen. That operation was thought to have been a success, but it caused a cascade of secondary complications — which I have been fighting in hospital ever since. It was a long and hard fight with many setbacks, but I was steadily, if slowly, overcoming each obstacle along the way and gradually making my way back to health.

In an open letter to friends, co-workers and Fox viewers, Krauthammer revealed that he has an aggressive form of cancer that doctors tell him is spreading fast and that he has only weeks to live. He has a malignant tumor removed last August and thought he was recovering but the cancer recently returned and is spreading rapidly.

Fox News star Charles Krauthammer reveals he has weeks to live in heartbreaking letter

Say what you want about his politics, but I do not recall him ever being rude or foul-mouthed to anyone.

Sad.

I have been uncharacteristically silent these past ten months. I had thought that silence would soon be coming to an end, but I’m afraid I must tell you now that fate has decided on a different course for me.

In August of last year, I underwent surgery to remove a cancerous tumor in my abdomen. That operation was thought to have been a success, but it caused a cascade of secondary complications — which I have been fighting in hospital ever since. It was a long and hard fight with many setbacks, but I was steadily, if slowly, overcoming each obstacle along the way and gradually making my way back to health.
Sad hell. That vile neocon jew deserves a slow painful death! GOOD RIDDANCE! Hopefully McCain follows him really soon.

Sad.

Sad hell. That vile neocon jew deserves a slow painful death! GOOD RIDDANCE! Hopefully McCain follows him really soon.
One must not hasten what one will soon suffer.

In an open letter to friends, co-workers and Fox viewers, Krauthammer revealed that he has an aggressive form of cancer that doctors tell him is spreading fast and that he has only weeks to live. He has a malignant tumor removed last August and thought he was recovering but the cancer recently returned and is spreading rapidly.

Fox News star Charles Krauthammer reveals he has weeks to live in heartbreaking letter

Say what you want about his politics, but I do not recall him ever being rude or foul-mouthed to anyone.
I always respected him, if I didn't always agree with him. He has a lot of balls and a lot of brains and he's had a hard battle his whole adult life that he took in stride and overcame. I guess we all have to go sometime, but damn--don't matter, there are some people you wish didn't have to.

Yes he had some liberal tendencies, but no one can deny hiis intelligence and heart. He will be missed

Last edited:
read something other than the Huff Po....but that explains how ignorant you are.

What a tiny world you live in. People don't know who your obscure unknown heroes are.

:boo_hoo14:
He was anti Trump.....but of course you don't know.....

And saying I live in a tiny world.....and you don't know a major columnist.....do you lefties like looking like a retard......is it a competition?

Yes, oh no, you've cracked the code Einstein. Back to the unknown subject of the OP.

read something other than the Huff Po....but that explains how ignorant you are.

What a tiny world you live in. People don't know who your obscure unknown heroes are.

:boo_hoo14:
He was anti Trump.....but of course you don't know.....

And saying I live in a tiny world.....and you don't know a major columnist.....do you lefties like looking like a retard......is it a competition?

Yes, oh no, you've cracked the code Einstein. Back to the unknown subject of the OP.
Why are you here, you don't have enough info to even discuss the subject?

Sad.

Looks like Charles is headed to Las Vegas, get a bunch of cocaine , hookers and party like hell. .

Forum List

Back