Charles Krauthammer has only weeks to live

read something other than the Huff Po....but that explains how ignorant you are.

What a tiny world you live in. People don't know who your obscure unknown heroes are.

:boo_hoo14:
He was anti Trump.....but of course you don't know.....

And saying I live in a tiny world.....and you don't know a major columnist.....do you lefties like looking like a retard......is it a competition?

Yes, oh no, you've cracked the code Einstein. Back to the unknown subject of the OP.
Why are you here, you don't have enough info to even discuss the subject?

You derps turned my one post into an anthem for yourselves. Stop posting to me and enjoy your somber thread for your buddy.

See how easy.

read something other than the Huff Po....but that explains how ignorant you are.

What a tiny world you live in. People don't know who your obscure unknown heroes are.

He was anti Trump.....but of course you don't know.....

And saying I live in a tiny world.....and you don't know a major columnist.....do you lefties like looking like a retard......is it a competition?

Yes, oh no, you've cracked the code Einstein. Back to the unknown subject of the OP.
Why are you here, you don't have enough info to even discuss the subject?

You derps turned my one post into an anthem for yourselves. Stop posting to me and enjoy your somber thread for your buddy.

See how easy.

Shut up faggot, oh yea you had me on ignore for years

Charles Krauthammer has been a well known and respected political commentator for decades. If you haven't heard of him you're the one living in the bubble.
yeah, for someone on a political message board not knowing him, shows you just had tiny a world they live in....Huff Po, Daily KOS, and Mother Jones only.

I remember writing him a letter around 92 after reading one of his great columns in the newspaper, it was kind of nice him (or his staff) wrote me back.

On April 22, 2003, Krauthammer predicted that he would have a "credibility problem" if weapons of mass destruction were not found in Iraq within the next five months
https://en.wikipedia.org

Charles Krauthammer has been a well known and respected political commentator for decades. If you haven't heard of him you're the one living in the bubble.

Yes the bubble known as the entire universe. Rather than the Lilliputians that live in the Fake Fox News bubble and think everyone else does as well. Here I'm doing my best to leave this thread to those who are grieving their beloved Von KrautHammer, to stop by the Anthony Bourdain memorial threads maybe you've heard of him, but they keep pulling me back! Easy flurbs, don't respond to me anymore and I will steer clear of your wake.

Yes the bubble known as the entire universe. Rather than the Lilliputians that live in the Fake Fox News bubble and think everyone else does as well. Here I'm doing my best to leave this thread to those who are grieving their beloved Von KrautHammer, to stop by the Anthony Bourdain memorial threads maybe you've heard of him, but they keep pulling me back! Easy flurbs, don't respond to me anymore and I will steer clear of your wake.

He makes this statement, when he has no idea who a major columnist is.....this is leftwing projection....everything in his post applies to him.

Shut up you insensitive chump

Shut up you insensitive chump

:itsok:

Sad.

Opinion | A note to readers

I have been uncharacteristically silent these past ten months. I had thought that silence would soon be coming to an end, but I’m afraid I must tell you now that fate has decided on a different course for me.

In August of last year, I underwent surgery to remove a cancerous tumor in my abdomen. That operation was thought to have been a success, but it caused a cascade of secondary complications — which I have been fighting in hospital ever since. It was a long and hard fight with many setbacks, but I was steadily, if slowly, overcoming each obstacle along the way and gradually making my way back to health.
Sad hell. That vile neocon jew deserves a slow painful death! GOOD RIDDANCE! Hopefully McCain follows him really soon.
Classy, real classy. Live a healthy life, Opium.

Forum List

Back