Charles Krauthammer has only weeks to live

What no chemo? It does sound like a very aggressive form of cancer, but why not chemo along with the surgery when it was first discovered? As much as I dislike the medical profession & healthcare industry...….I do have to admit it has helped many. Including my husband that was told he only had 2 months to live...over 2 years ago. Dr's don't always know everything

I wouldn't go for the chemo.not the way I want to go out.
That's easy to say when we're healthy, but, when push comes to shove and there is a possibility of living longer
the warrior will settle with the chemo. (I've seen it with a couple of my friend) But, there does come a time where the prognosis
doesn't warrant the drug and wisdom takes over in favor of death.

You really don't know me then in my belief in God, I don't even take aspirin , the way I figure if my body can't heal naturally it's time for me to go.
God gave us the drug to help with a cure, didn't he? I'm sure you heard the story of the man in the flood waiting for God to save him. A man throws a rope and he refuses saying he's waiting for God to save him. A life boat comes by and the man says he waiting for God to save him. A helicopter comes by and again he refuses and say he's waiting for God to save him. The man drowns and and at the Pearly Gates he sees God and asked why He let him drown. God replied, "I tried to save you three times."
The will to live is very strong and until a person is in a corner of life and death, a person doesn't know which way he will go.

What no chemo? It does sound like a very aggressive form of cancer, but why not chemo along with the surgery when it was first discovered? As much as I dislike the medical profession & healthcare industry...….I do have to admit it has helped many. Including my husband that was told he only had 2 months to live...over 2 years ago. Dr's don't always know everything

That's easy to say when we're healthy, but, when push comes to shove and there is a possibility of living longer
the warrior will settle with the chemo. (I've seen it with a couple of my friend) But, there does come a time where the prognosis

You really don't know me then in my belief in God, I don't even take aspirin , the way I figure if my body can't heal naturally it's time for me to go.
God gave us the drug to help with a cure, didn't he? I'm sure you heard the story of the man in the flood waiting for God to save him. A man throws a rope and he refuses saying he's waiting for God to save him. A life boat comes by and the man says he waiting for God to save him. A helicopter comes by and again he refuses and say he's waiting for God to save him. The man drowns and and at the Pearly Gates he sees God and asked why He let him drown. God replied, "I tried to save you three times."
The will to live is very strong and until a person is in a corner of life and death, a person doesn't know which way he will go.

Thanks for the reminder, but I hate doctors with a passion when they told my wife and I to abort my now healthy 21 year old daughter....

On April 22, 2003, Krauthammer predicted that he would have a "credibility problem" if weapons of mass destruction were not found in Iraq within the next five months
https://en.wikipedia.org

They were found.
Got photos of those massive stockpiles? An empty can of raid and a hazmat suit aren`t wmds.

You have google? I posted the links a few times, WMDs were found..a bunch of them and US military personal got hurt by them.

Krauthammer has lived through a lot of pain, and yet he chose to appreciate life. Unlike Bourdain, and Kate Spade who threw away phyiscally good bodies.

Last edited:

Thanks for the reminder, but I hate doctors with a passion when they told my wife and I to abort my now healthy 21 year old daughter....

You know thinking about this some more why did he publicly say this?

It's telling me he is weak/ tired and giving up hope.. he is trying to quit life.

On April 22, 2003, Krauthammer predicted that he would have a "credibility problem" if weapons of mass destruction were not found in Iraq within the next five months

They were found.
:auiqs.jpg:

More revisionist history?

Report: U.S. kept secret chemical weapons finds in Iraq - CNN

Report: United States kept secret its chemical weapons finds in Iraq
By Dana Ford, CNN

Posted at 6:14 PM ET, Wed October 15, 2014

Story highlights
  • Several U.S. servicemembers were injured, says The New York Times
  • They were reportedly given inadequate care and told not to talk about what happened
  • "I felt more like a guinea pig than a wounded soldier," says one
  • Pentagon spokesman: If mistakes were made, they will be corrected
The U.S. government suppressed information about chemical weapons it found in Iraq, and several servicemembers were injured by their exposure to those weapons, The New York Times is reporting.
In an article published late Tuesday, the newspaper says it found 17 American servicemembers and seven Iraqi police officers who were exposed to mustard or nerve agents after 2003. They were reportedly given inadequate care and told not to talk about what happened.
"From 2004 to 2011, American and American-trained Iraqi troops repeatedly encountered, and on at least six occasions were wounded by, chemical weapons remaining from years earlier in Saddam Hussein's rule.
"In all, American troops secretly reported finding roughly 5,000 chemical warheads, shells or aviation bombs, according to interviews with dozens of participants, Iraqi and American officials, and heavily redacted intelligence documents obtained under the Freedom of Information Act.
"The United States had gone to war declaring it must destroy an active weapons of mass destruction program. Instead, American troops gradually found and ultimately suffered from the remnants of long-abandoned programs, built in close collaboration with the West," the newspaper reported.

They were found.
:auiqs.jpg:

More revisionist history?

Report: U.S. kept secret chemical weapons finds in Iraq - CNN

Report: United States kept secret its chemical weapons finds in Iraq
By Dana Ford, CNN

Posted at 6:14 PM ET, Wed October 15, 2014

Story highlights
  • Several U.S. servicemembers were injured, says The New York Times
  • They were reportedly given inadequate care and told not to talk about what happened
  • "I felt more like a guinea pig than a wounded soldier," says one
  • Pentagon spokesman: If mistakes were made, they will be corrected
The U.S. government suppressed information about chemical weapons it found in Iraq, and several servicemembers were injured by their exposure to those weapons, The New York Times is reporting.
In an article published late Tuesday, the newspaper says it found 17 American servicemembers and seven Iraqi police officers who were exposed to mustard or nerve agents after 2003. They were reportedly given inadequate care and told not to talk about what happened.
"From 2004 to 2011, American and American-trained Iraqi troops repeatedly encountered, and on at least six occasions were wounded by, chemical weapons remaining from years earlier in Saddam Hussein's rule.
"In all, American troops secretly reported finding roughly 5,000 chemical warheads, shells or aviation bombs, according to interviews with dozens of participants, Iraqi and American officials, and heavily redacted intelligence documents obtained under the Freedom of Information Act.
"The United States had gone to war declaring it must destroy an active weapons of mass destruction program. Instead, American troops gradually found and ultimately suffered from the remnants of long-abandoned programs, built in close collaboration with the West," the newspaper reported.
Aging mustard gas that did not support our allegations of an active weapons program. Iraq didn`t have enough to harm their neighbors let alone the U.S. 4,500 dead and 20,000+ wounded for a primitive weapon like mustard gas? Another great reason to keep your kids out of the military.

Even though conservative Krauthammer was strangely anti-Trump after the election I always admired him. He never whined about the unfairness of a diving accident during medical school that left him in a wheelchair but he went on to a medical degree and a career as a news analyst. The guy has a lot of guts and he will be missed.

Sad.

Opinion | A note to readers

I have been uncharacteristically silent these past ten months. I had thought that silence would soon be coming to an end, but I’m afraid I must tell you now that fate has decided on a different course for me.

In August of last year, I underwent surgery to remove a cancerous tumor in my abdomen. That operation was thought to have been a success, but it caused a cascade of secondary complications — which I have been fighting in hospital ever since. It was a long and hard fight with many setbacks, but I was steadily, if slowly, overcoming each obstacle along the way and gradually making my way back to health.
Sad hell. That vile neocon jew deserves a slow painful death! GOOD RIDDANCE! Hopefully McCain follows him really soon.
Classy, real classy. Live a healthy life, Opium.

I have ZERO sympathy for a VILE evil Jew like Krauthammer. I will celebrate when that piece of shit dies. He is the modern day mouth piece for the zionist neocon establishment that has gotten THOUSANDS of American boys and girls maimed or dead in numerous wars!

I don't know the guy (I've hated the MSM and stopped watching them over a decade ago,) but I should hope he and his have looked into the non-FDA approved treatments before deciding it wasn't worth trying to fix.

I get it though, I often feel like I've accomplished what I set out to do in life (raise my kids, etc.) so I'm alright with dying, and doing so in the manner of my choosing (in this case not treating) would be preferred. [On the other hand, for me personally, like right now our eldest son is getting married this month, our daughter got married last summer. I have three more boys who are single and no grandkids... My mother and youngest would be absolutely devastated. Then I think that perhaps it would be selfish of me to give up if I were put in similar situation. Hard personal choices and no right or wrong answers...]

Sad.

Opinion | A note to readers

I have been uncharacteristically silent these past ten months. I had thought that silence would soon be coming to an end, but I’m afraid I must tell you now that fate has decided on a different course for me.

In August of last year, I underwent surgery to remove a cancerous tumor in my abdomen. That operation was thought to have been a success, but it caused a cascade of secondary complications — which I have been fighting in hospital ever since. It was a long and hard fight with many setbacks, but I was steadily, if slowly, overcoming each obstacle along the way and gradually making my way back to health.
Sad hell. That vile neocon jew deserves a slow painful death! GOOD RIDDANCE! Hopefully McCain follows him really soon.
Classy, real classy. Live a healthy life, Opium.

I have ZERO sympathy for a VILE evil Jew like Krauthammer. I will celebrate when that piece of shit dies. He is the modern day mouth piece for the zionist neocon establishment that has gotten THOUSANDS of American boys and girls maimed or dead in numerous wars!
Good grief. :rolleyes-41:

Forum List

Back