Charles Krauthammer has only weeks to live

Sad.

Opinion | A note to readers

I have been uncharacteristically silent these past ten months. I had thought that silence would soon be coming to an end, but I’m afraid I must tell you now that fate has decided on a different course for me.

In August of last year, I underwent surgery to remove a cancerous tumor in my abdomen. That operation was thought to have been a success, but it caused a cascade of secondary complications — which I have been fighting in hospital ever since. It was a long and hard fight with many setbacks, but I was steadily, if slowly, overcoming each obstacle along the way and gradually making my way back to health.
Sad hell. That vile neocon jew deserves a slow painful death! GOOD RIDDANCE! Hopefully McCain follows him really soon.
You don't win friends and influence people being an asshole, Odium.

What no chemo? It does sound like a very aggressive form of cancer, but why not chemo along with the surgery when it was first discovered? As much as I dislike the medical profession & healthcare industry...….I do have to admit it has helped many. Including my husband that was told he only had 2 months to live...over 2 years ago. Dr's don't always know everything
If your platelets are low you can't take chemo. It will kill you.

While I did not always agree with Charles, he made me think about things

-Geaux
---------------
I have been uncharacteristically silent these past ten months. I had thought that silence would soon be coming to an end, but I’m afraid I must tell you now that fate has decided on a different course for me.

In August of last year, I underwent surgery to remove a cancerous tumor in my abdomen. That operation was thought to have been a success, but it caused a cascade of secondary complications — which I have been fighting in hospital ever since. It was a long and hard fight with many setbacks, but I was steadily, if slowly, overcoming each obstacle along the way and gradually making my way back to health.

However, recent tests have revealed that the cancer has returned. There was no sign of it as recently as a month ago, which means it is aggressive and spreading rapidly. My doctors tell me their best estimate is that I have only a few weeks left to live. This is the final verdict. My fight is over.

I wish to thank my doctors and caregivers, whose efforts have been magnificent. My dear friends, who have given me a lifetime of memories and whose support has sustained me through these difficult months. And all of my partners at The Washington Post, Fox News, and Crown Publishing.

Lastly, I thank my colleagues, my readers, and my viewers, who have made my career possible and given consequence to my life’s work. I believe that the pursuit of truth and right ideas through honest debate and rigorous argument is a noble undertaking. I am grateful to have played a small role in the conversations that have helped guide this extraordinary nation’s destiny.

I leave this life with no regrets. It was a wonderful life — full and complete with the great loves and great endeavors that make it worth living. I am sad to leave, but I leave with the knowledge that I lived the life that I intended.

Sad hell. That vile neocon jew deserves a slow painful death! GOOD RIDDANCE! Hopefully McCain follows him really soon.
Classy, real classy. Live a healthy life, Opium.

I have ZERO sympathy for a VILE evil Jew like Krauthammer. I will celebrate when that piece of shit dies. He is the modern day mouth piece for the zionist neocon establishment that has gotten THOUSANDS of American boys and girls maimed or dead in numerous wars!

Translation ~ you can't handle someone that intelegent ...his damn IQ must be sky high..

You can tell.
I never said anything about his IQ but it says A LOT about you if you think sending thousands of boys and girls off to fight Israel's wars for them is intelligent see I can actually SPELL intelligent unlike you sir chicken hawk.
I didn't think Krauthammer had that kind of pull to send those young children to war. But, if you say so it must be so. :rolleyes-41:
Presidents listened to him...especially neocon presidents like Bush.
Sad.

You don't win friends and influence people being an asshole, Odium.
Not trying to win friends or influence anyone. People already have their own opinions of him...

I remember writing him a letter around 92 after reading one of his great columns in the newspaper, it was kind of nice him (or his staff) wrote me back.

I wrote a letter to Bill Clinton and it was picked upon a few to give to Slick Willie at their staff meeting.

He wrote me a letter back which I thought was cool. I still have it

-Geaux

A good and very smart man, tragically paralyzed in a diving pool he made the most of his life.

actually, it was a vehicle accident.

Can't feel really bad about it, given the guy was an repentant warmonger who supported the Iraq War even after everyone else realized it was a terrible idea.

He had more of a full life than all those kids maimed and killed in Iraq.

Sad.

^ typical trumpanzee....but not anti-semitic at all.

A good and very smart man, tragically paralyzed in a diving pool he made the most of his life.

Can't feel really bad about it, given the guy was an repentant warmonger who supported the Iraq War even after everyone else realized it was a terrible idea.

What about all those democrats that actually voted for the Iraq war?

You might want to do a little more research with his accident....sir. Actually, it WASN'T a vehicle accident, and actually, WAS at a pool. just sayin'

He was a Pulitzer prize winning guy. He always was classy and well spoken.

Agree with him or not, everyone liked him and he was always respectful.

Most of them realized it was a mistake and apologized for it. Except Joe Lieberjew (D-Israel).

Oh so because they apologized that makes it all better, when they were the ones who actually sent our troops to war? Meanwhile you don’t forgive a political pundit who gave his opinion and had no sway as to whether or not we were going to war at all. You’re a classic douche

Most of them realized it was a mistake and apologized for it. Except Joe Lieberjew (D-Israel).

Oh so because they apologized that makes it all better, when they were the ones who actually sent our troops to war? Meanwhile you don’t forgive a political pundit who gave his opinion and had no sway as to whether or not we were going to war at all. You’re a classic douche
Don’t mind him he hides in his mother’s basement

What about them? Some did...all Republicans did.

What about them? Some did...all Republicans did.

So why not more vitriol for them than CK?

Forum List

Back