Charles Krauthammer has only weeks to live

Sad.

Opinion | A note to readers

I have been uncharacteristically silent these past ten months. I had thought that silence would soon be coming to an end, but I’m afraid I must tell you now that fate has decided on a different course for me.

In August of last year, I underwent surgery to remove a cancerous tumor in my abdomen. That operation was thought to have been a success, but it caused a cascade of secondary complications — which I have been fighting in hospital ever since. It was a long and hard fight with many setbacks, but I was steadily, if slowly, overcoming each obstacle along the way and gradually making my way back to health.
Sad hell. That vile neocon jew deserves a slow painful death! GOOD RIDDANCE! Hopefully McCain follows him really soon.
Classy, real classy. Live a healthy life, Opium.

I have ZERO sympathy for a VILE evil Jew like Krauthammer. I will celebrate when that piece of shit dies. He is the modern day mouth piece for the zionist neocon establishment that has gotten THOUSANDS of American boys and girls maimed or dead in numerous wars!

Translation ~ you can't handle someone that intelegent ...his damn IQ must be sky high..

You can tell.

Sad.

I have been uncharacteristically silent these past ten months. I had thought that silence would soon be coming to an end, but I’m afraid I must tell you now that fate has decided on a different course for me.

In August of last year, I underwent surgery to remove a cancerous tumor in my abdomen. That operation was thought to have been a success, but it caused a cascade of secondary complications — which I have been fighting in hospital ever since. It was a long and hard fight with many setbacks, but I was steadily, if slowly, overcoming each obstacle along the way and gradually making my way back to health.
Sad hell. That vile neocon jew deserves a slow painful death! GOOD RIDDANCE! Hopefully McCain follows him really soon.

I have ZERO sympathy for a VILE evil Jew like Krauthammer. I will celebrate when that piece of shit dies. He is the modern day mouth piece for the zionist neocon establishment that has gotten THOUSANDS of American boys and girls maimed or dead in numerous wars!

Translation ~ you can't handle someone that intelegent ...his damn IQ must be sky high..

You can tell.
I never said anything about his IQ but it says A LOT about you if you think sending thousands of boys and girls off to fight Israel's wars for them is intelligent see I can actually SPELL intelligent unlike you sir chicken hawk.

You can tell.
I never said anything about his IQ but it says A LOT about you if you think sending thousands of boys and girls off to fight Israel's wars for them is intelligent see I can actually SPELL intelligent unlike you sir chicken hawk.
I have little use for spelling, never did as long as I got my point across,

Those that do , do..well they do

Those that don't, well they sit around and worry about spelling and if their tampon is leaking..

You can tell.
I didn't think Krauthammer had that kind of pull to send those young children to war. But, if you say so it must be so. :rolleyes-41:

Sad.

Class act!

Sad letter from Charles Krauthammer. I consider him a rino, but not McCain level.
Fox News star Charles Krauthammer reveals he has weeks to live in heartbreaking letter
Anyone on the Right with an IQ higher than a kumquat is considered a RINO by the fringe
True. Rather sad that the intellectuals of the right like Mr. Krauthammer are eschewed in favor of rabble rousers and flame throwers, and "debate" is decided by who can shout the other side down. I may not agree with much of his politics, but I at the very least wish him a peaceful end. May he land in heaven a half hour before the devil knows he's dead.

:(....did not often agree with him, but like George Will he writes well and has a keen intellect. Not to many left like that.

Sad.

That's really nice.

I would like to make a list of all of the liberals who I strongly hope meet the same fate:

• Hillary Clinton
  • Barack Obama
  • Chuck Schumer
  • Joy Behar
  • Samantha Bee
  • Harry Reid
  • Susan Rice
  • James Comey
  • Robert Mueller
  • John McCain
  • The Philadelphia Eagles
Charles Krauthammer was a conservative that put principal above party, he was an honest intellectual and lived a life that epitomizes what is considered an American success story in the face of adversity. I rarely agreed with his politics but I'm saddened by this news.

Charles Krauthammer was a conservative that put principal above party, he was an honest intellectual and lived a life that epitomizes what is considered
Krauthammer was a DEMOCRAT that wised up and moved somewhat to the right.

Actually, HE didn't change, YOUR PARTY did! He didn't leave the Democrat Party, they left him.

Charles Krauthammer was a conservative that put principal above party, he was an honest intellectual and lived a life that epitomizes what is considered
Krauthammer was a DEMOCRAT that wised up and moved somewhat to the right.

Actually, HE didn't change, YOUR PARTY did! He didn't leave the Democrat Party, they left him.
It appears you are arguing with yourself.... you should see someone about that.

It appears you are arguing with yourself.... you should see someone about that
Nope. One of your liberal buddies called him a "conservative." He is not. Libs should learn to read or sit out the debates.

Your Party abandoned people like Krauthammer and Trump.

Hendrik Hertzberg, also a former colleague of Krauthammer while they worked at The New Republic in the 1980s, said that when the two first met in 1978, Krauthammer was "70 percent Mondaleliberal, 30 percent 'Scoop Jackson Democrat,' that is, hard-line on Israel and relations with the Soviet Union"; in the mid-1980s, he was still "50–50: fairly liberal on economic and social questions but a full-bore foreign-policy neoconservative." Hertzberg now calls Krauthammer a "pretty solid 90–10 Republican."[89] Krauthammer has been described by some as a conservative.[90][91

He’s an intellectual giant. Glad to see some ppl on the left have some class

The liberal pinheads can have their say. They have a right to be puerile idiots. Let them bask in their own pride in thinking they have contributed anything other than proof of their asinine childishness.

With the loss of all the pinheads that have posted here, we lose nothing...possibly gain some good fertilizer or fish food.

With the loss of Charles Krauthammer, the world will lose a true genius and a gentleman.

I don't agree with Krauthammer on much. That being said, cancer is a fucking nightmare, and I wouldn't wish it on my worst enemy.

I wish him nothing but peace and comfort for the time he has left.

Apparently, a month ago it looked like the cancer was gone and he was improving. Then this report, a heartbreaking change to all.

Sad.

This is very sad news, Charles is a man of great character.

Sad.

You should be ashamed of yourself....

Sad.

You should be ashamed of yourself....

There are just too many like that.

Forum List

Back