🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Charlie Hebdo Attacks Strengthen European Anti-Immigration Parties

I notice the Jews are trying to get out of France, to Israel.
15 000 Jews to leave France for Israel Jewish Agency says - Telegraph

A record 15,000 French Jews could emigrate to Israel this year amid fears of rising anti-Semitism in Europe, according to the official body overseeing migration to the Jewish state.

The figure – double the number who left France for Israel last year – has been forecast by Natan Sharansky, head of the Jewish Agency, following last Friday's deadly attack on a kosher supermarket in Paris by a French jihadist, which left four Jewish citizens dead.

You'll notice with Jews, they aren't French, they're Jewish.
Master race?

There goes my dream of immigrating to Europe.
I would sponsor you Vik

Thank you! You are a good man. It is sad that large number of Jewish posters fan racial hatred and bigotry which is far more likely to hurt them than anyone else.

Anyway,I have to head to work now unlike some of these scums who have nothing better to do than spread hatred.
These extremist racist boils on the anus of our society are a pleasant reminder of the integrity we posses.
Their blinkered bloviation and ignorant posturing is the best example why you should never marry your sister I can think of.
They hate the fact that I am a Jew who does not blindly support the current Israeli regime of Zionists.
Anyway Vikrant I'm of to Marrakesh with my wife on Friday for a few days, then on to the Red sea to eat some good shwarma in Aquba then maybe some felafel in Haifa.
ps my uncle Maury lived in Viceroy Courts Prince Alberts rd just down the road to Lords where we still have two debenture type seats. I dont go much know because after lunch sitting near a snoring and farting mick jagger remind me of my age.

Enjoy your vacation. Take some pictures.

Your uncle lived in a very upper scale neighborhood. He must be a rich fellow.
Thanks , yes his wife was part of a well known dynasty of property developers.
I have been to India about three times, one of our family firms imported foods. They realized that migrants did not want to eat the bland shit that was British cuisine.I could just go a dosa with spiced pots and coconut chutney now.
Ps have you noticed how Smeg the bigot throws out the accusation and never respond when challenged. I have been to Aus a few times, he represent a group of Australians who were genetically engineered for bar work.......Stupid but talk a lot.

What part of India have you been to? I love dosa myself. It is yum.

Is it a very common Jewish name?
How about you answer my questions and then we can discuss my jewish ancestry?

I forgot about your question. Your name distracted me. Good night! I have to hit the bed now.
I can smell the curry through the screen.

Listen up you scum bug, you are not the first Jew who has engaged in racism against me. Curry is a fine dish. It is better than the cum sauce you eat everyday.
Eat shit niglet.

You are the only niglet in here, boy.

A record 15,000 French Jews could emigrate to Israel this year amid fears of rising anti-Semitism in Europe, according to the official body overseeing migration to the Jewish state.

The figure – double the number who left France for Israel last year – has been forecast by Natan Sharansky, head of the Jewish Agency, following last Friday's deadly attack on a kosher supermarket in Paris by a French jihadist, which left four Jewish citizens dead.

Master race?

I hope Steinlight, the niglet is one of them.

How about you answer my questions and then we can discuss my jewish ancestry?

I forgot about your question. Your name distracted me. Good night! I have to hit the bed now.
I can smell the curry through the screen.

Listen up you scum bug, you are not the first Jew who has engaged in racism against me. Curry is a fine dish. It is better than the cum sauce you eat everyday.
Eat shit niglet.

You are the only niglet in here, boy.
stop posting bindi faggot.

Master race?

Stop using my material street shitter.

Master race?

This is probably him in real life:

Master race?

LOL

Steinlight is a character. He belongs to a group who epitomize the meaning of immigrants and refugees and yet he wants to be a bigot towards immigrants.

Master race?

LOL

Steinlight is a character. He belongs to a group who epitomize the meaning of immigrants and refugees and yet he wants to be a bigot towards immigrants.

Don't you have some cow urine to drink?

When was the last time you bathed in shit in the River Ganges?

Master race?

LOL

It looks like you are hell bent on sucking Indian dick.

Master race?

LOL

LOL at you fantasizing over some guy on the internet sucking your indian micropenis.

LOL

LOL at you fantasizing over some guy on the internet sucking your indian micropenis.

Dude, it is you who is fantasizing. Every other word out of your mouth is about sucking Indian dick. If you were a woman, I would probably out of mercy indulge you. But being faglet, you are out of luck. No Indian dick for you.

LOL

Dude, it is you who is fantasizing. Every other word out of your mouth is about sucking Indian dick. If you were a woman, I would probably out of mercy indulge you. But being faglet, you are out of luck. No Indian dick for you.

Haha, lol at this bindi having a meltdown, stop talking about your micropenis.

I would sponsor you Vik

Thank you! You are a good man. It is sad that large number of Jewish posters fan racial hatred and bigotry which is far more likely to hurt them than anyone else.

Anyway,I have to head to work now unlike some of these scums who have nothing better to do than spread hatred.
These extremist racist boils on the anus of our society are a pleasant reminder of the integrity we posses.
Their blinkered bloviation and ignorant posturing is the best example why you should never marry your sister I can think of.
They hate the fact that I am a Jew who does not blindly support the current Israeli regime of Zionists.
Anyway Vikrant I'm of to Marrakesh with my wife on Friday for a few days, then on to the Red sea to eat some good shwarma in Aquba then maybe some felafel in Haifa.
ps my uncle Maury lived in Viceroy Courts Prince Alberts rd just down the road to Lords where we still have two debenture type seats. I dont go much know because after lunch sitting near a snoring and farting mick jagger remind me of my age.

I have been to India about three times, one of our family firms imported foods. They realized that migrants did not want to eat the bland shit that was British cuisine.I could just go a dosa with spiced pots and coconut chutney now.
Ps have you noticed how Smeg the bigot throws out the accusation and never respond when challenged. I have been to Aus a few times, he represent a group of Australians who were genetically engineered for bar work.......Stupid but talk a lot.

Down the west coast looking for turtles, Mumbai ect. We am just killing time till the taxi arrive to take us to the airport. Are first hotel is a nice 5star in the Medina with its own Indian restaurant that serves Dosa , it is also next door to Jamma square, the biggest 24 hours street food market in the middle east.. I make them, by fermenting rice not by using Gits dosa mix

LOL

Haha, lol at this bindi having a meltdown, stop talking about your micropenis.

It is you who is fascinated with my curry flavored penis. I want you to know that there is nothing wrong with being gay but you are quite clearly wasting your time with my penis; it is not available to you.

Down the west coast looking for turtles, Mumbai ect. We am just killing time till the taxi arrive to take us to the airport. Are first hotel is a nice 5star in the Medina with its own Indian restaurant that serves Dosa , it is also next door to Jamma square, the biggest 24 hours street food market in the middle east.. I make them, by fermenting rice not by using Gits dosa mix

Rock on brother! Do they have nice dosa restaurants in London?

Rock on brother! Do they have nice dosa restaurants in London?
Yes, its quite common now, we even have a restaurant in my home city of chester that sells them.

Forum List

Back