🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Charlie Hebdo Attacks Strengthen European Anti-Immigration Parties

Perfectly! Again: Please leave.
How did leaving work out for his son?
"Anwar al-Awlaki and Egyptian-born Gihan Mohsen Baker had a son, Abdulrahman Anwar al-Awlaki, born August 26, 1995 in Denver, who was an American citizen.[254]

"Abdulrahman al-Awlaki was killed at the age of 16 in an American drone strike on October 14, 2011, in Yemen.

"Nine other people were killed in the same CIA-initiated attack, including a 17-year-old cousin of Abdulrahman..."[255]

"Abdulrahman was sitting in an open-air cafe in Shabwa when killed, along with others also in the café. According to US officials, the killing of Abdulrahman al-Awlaki was a mistake; the intended target was an Egyptian, Ibrahim al-Banna, who was not at the targeted location at the time of the attack.[257]

"Human rights groups have raised questions as to why an American citizen was killed by the US in a country with which the United States is not officially at war in.

"Abdulrahman al-Awlaki had no connection to terrorism."
Please grow a pair or move to France.

Anwar al-Awlaki - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia
As I said, it worked out perfectly. Dead terrorists are a good thing. The more the better.
dead terrorists are martyrs and as such the are a terrorist recruiters dream.
They can dream, but a bullet will find them eventually, just like it did with Bin Laden.
But fool that is what they want, what will you do to stop a similar rampage to Paris where the terrorists want to die?

There goes my dream of immigrating to Europe.
I would sponsor you Vik

Thank you! You are a good man. It is sad that large number of Jewish posters fan racial hatred and bigotry which is far more likely to hurt them than anyone else.

Anyway,I have to head to work now unlike some of these scums who have nothing better to do than spread hatred.
These extremist racist boils on the anus of our society are a pleasant reminder of the integrity we posses.
Their blinkered bloviation and ignorant posturing is the best example why you should never marry your sister I can think of.
They hate the fact that I am a Jew who does not blindly support the current Israeli regime of Zionists.
Anyway Vikrant I'm of to Marrakesh with my wife on Friday for a few days, then on to the Red sea to eat some good shwarma in Aquba then maybe some felafel in Haifa.
ps my uncle Maury lived in Viceroy Courts Prince Alberts rd just down the road to Lords where we still have two debenture type seats. I dont go much know because after lunch sitting near a snoring and farting mick jagger remind me of my age.

"Anwar al-Awlaki and Egyptian-born Gihan Mohsen Baker had a son, Abdulrahman Anwar al-Awlaki, born August 26, 1995 in Denver, who was an American citizen.[254]

"Abdulrahman al-Awlaki was killed at the age of 16 in an American drone strike on October 14, 2011, in Yemen.

"Nine other people were killed in the same CIA-initiated attack, including a 17-year-old cousin of Abdulrahman..."[255]

"Abdulrahman was sitting in an open-air cafe in Shabwa when killed, along with others also in the café. According to US officials, the killing of Abdulrahman al-Awlaki was a mistake; the intended target was an Egyptian, Ibrahim al-Banna, who was not at the targeted location at the time of the attack.[257]

"Human rights groups have raised questions as to why an American citizen was killed by the US in a country with which the United States is not officially at war in.

As I said, it worked out perfectly. Dead terrorists are a good thing. The more the better.
May they have an abundance of dreams...

Greg

I would sponsor you Vik

Thank you! You are a good man. It is sad that large number of Jewish posters fan racial hatred and bigotry which is far more likely to hurt them than anyone else.

Anyway,I have to head to work now unlike some of these scums who have nothing better to do than spread hatred.
These extremist racist boils on the anus of our society are a pleasant reminder of the integrity we posses.
Their blinkered bloviation and ignorant posturing is the best example why you should never marry your sister I can think of.
They hate the fact that I am a Jew who does not blindly support the current Israeli regime of Zionists.
Anyway Vikrant I'm of to Marrakesh with my wife on Friday for a few days, then on to the Red sea to eat some good shwarma in Aquba then maybe some felafel in Haifa.
ps my uncle Maury lived in Viceroy Courts Prince Alberts rd just down the road to Lords where we still have two debenture type seats. I dont go much know because after lunch sitting near a snoring and farting mick jagger remind me of my age.

Who the hell are you railing at now you fool?? You think being an anti-Israeli Jew is special? There are a billion and a half like you, stupid!!

Muslim world - Ask.com Encyclopedia

So please: continue to piss on Israel. It makes you one of the masses!!

Greg

They can dream, but a bullet will find them eventually, just like it did with Bin Laden.
But fool that is what they want, what will you do to stop a similar rampage to Paris where the terrorists want to die?

Reports indicate that the vast majority of terrorist plots against the West are stopped BEFORE they happen. Obama seems to be doing a fair job of getting them at their source. But the best defense is an informed General Public.

This report analyzes 32 attacks that were thwarted since 9/11 to determine which factors led to the
plots’ successful disruption. The report finds that in the majority of cases, traditional law enforcement
techniques and methods developed prior to 9/11, direct and indirect action by concerned citizens,
and international law enforcement cooperation contributed significantly to identifying terrorists and
preventing attacks. It also finds that post-9/11 legislation and methods were instrumental in disrupting
terror plots in only a relatively small number of cases.

https://www.americansecurityproject.org/wp-content/uploads/2010/05/Foiled-Plots.pdf

So in short: stay alert but do not fear!!

Greg

B7JJrkGIAAEThbU.jpg

Managed to learn something - jews control the press

I would sponsor you Vik

Who the hell are you railing at now you fool?? You think being an anti-Israeli Jew is special? There are a billion and a half like you, stupid!!

Greg

He's a Jew? He certainly had no Torah education.

Reports indicate that the vast majority of terrorist plots against the West are stopped BEFORE they happen. Obama seems to be doing a fair job of getting them at their source. But the best defense is an informed General Public.

This report analyzes 32 attacks that were thwarted since 9/11 to determine which factors led to the
plots’ successful disruption. The report finds that in the majority of cases, traditional law enforcement
techniques and methods developed prior to 9/11, direct and indirect action by concerned citizens,
and international law enforcement cooperation contributed significantly to identifying terrorists and
preventing attacks. It also finds that post-9/11 legislation and methods were instrumental in disrupting
terror plots in only a relatively small number of cases.

https://www.americansecurityproject.org/wp-content/uploads/2010/05/Foiled-Plots.pdf

So in short: stay alert but do not fear!!

Greg

Yes that's true. Good point.

The Germans are very good at foiling terrorist plots.

I would sponsor you Vik

Greg

He's a Jew? He certainly had no Torah education.

OK: he's a goy; just making his fantasy work against him.

Greg

The conditions of peace are quite clear:
- Remove all Western military bases from 'Muslim lands'
- All 'western organizations' must leave 'Muslim lands'
- All criticism of Islam will be met with violence, so the western world will have to silence all criticism of Islam and its prophet.
- All western countries will have to give Muslim communities self governance, and exclude Muslims from human rights laws.
- If a 'Muslim land' aka Indonesia invades another land and attempts genocide, we must ignore it and let it happen.
- If we cut all ties with Israel and boycott it, and allow Muslims to kill Israeli Jews at will.

Only then will there be peace with Islam, in my opinion the price of peace with all followers of Islam is too high.
Charlie says:
Union_pacifiste.jpg

"The caption reads: 'France doesn't have oil, but she has an army!'"
The Charlie Hebdo cartoons no one is showing you.

Including this one:

Quite true. The Jews threatened his life.

Really, c-nt? Where did they do that?

Given how anti-Israel the NY Times, BBC and other major outlets are, when I hear a low IQ muslim terror apologist piece of shit like this make the claim about control over the press, I can't help but laugh.

I would sponsor you Vik

Greg
Thats why you are an ignorant tosser, where did I say as a Jew I was anti Israel per se tit head?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back