🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Charlie Hebdo Attacks Strengthen European Anti-Immigration Parties

So now its the US' fault that iran mobilized terrorist militias in iraq, and that maliki discriminated against sunni despite the US demanding he treat them fairly, got it.
Exactly, Einstein. The US launched an illegal invasion of Iraq, disbanded the Iraqi army, and displaced millions of innocent civilians in order to gain control of Middle East resource flows. Even brain dead apologists for state sponsored terror should be able to understand why some victims might decide to fight back,

Perfectly! Again: Please leave.
How did leaving work out for his son?
"Anwar al-Awlaki and Egyptian-born Gihan Mohsen Baker had a son, Abdulrahman Anwar al-Awlaki, born August 26, 1995 in Denver, who was an American citizen.[254]

"Abdulrahman al-Awlaki was killed at the age of 16 in an American drone strike on October 14, 2011, in Yemen.

"Nine other people were killed in the same CIA-initiated attack, including a 17-year-old cousin of Abdulrahman..."[255]

"Abdulrahman was sitting in an open-air cafe in Shabwa when killed, along with others also in the café. According to US officials, the killing of Abdulrahman al-Awlaki was a mistake; the intended target was an Egyptian, Ibrahim al-Banna, who was not at the targeted location at the time of the attack.[257]

"Human rights groups have raised questions as to why an American citizen was killed by the US in a country with which the United States is not officially at war in.

"Abdulrahman al-Awlaki had no connection to terrorism."
Please grow a pair or move to France.

Anwar al-Awlaki - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

It takes mass murder for the Europeans to learn....we haven't learned a fucking thing since 9/11!!!

Leo McNeil ^

You will recall that President Obama once told the UN that the future does not belong to people who insult the prophet Mohammed. Yesterday in Paris Muslim terrorists backed up that statement by killing 12 at the offices of satirical newspaper Charlie Hebdo. This is the same newspaper that the White House recently said was “deeply offensive.” Why exactly the White House is commenting on foreign newspapers isn’t clear. Unfortunately the French government also agrees with Obama’s UN statement. They’ve spent the last several years ceding control of neighborhoods to Muslim terrorists block by block. Weak or no police presence...

The French have been letting Muslims into their country for decades. BEfore you know it the Muslims will outnumber the native French and start winning elections.

The Islamist Republic of France. Sounds neat and the French have only themselves to blame.
But for the 400,000 Muslims who fought alongside the British in WW1 the French would have been speaking German now.
Perhaps the French owe them a debt of gratitude.
The Muslims who fought for Britain in the first world war World news The Guardian

I gather from his anti-Jewish ejaculations that Goy-Freely is in favour of restrictions on Jews in Europe. That is very sad indeed.

Greg
Proof please Kenny, sorry I mean Smeg the Goy. Unlike you I remember when I ejaculate so lets have some proof poof.

It takes mass murder for the Europeans to learn....we haven't learned a fucking thing since 9/11!!!

Leo McNeil ^

You will recall that President Obama once told the UN that the future does not belong to people who insult the prophet Mohammed. Yesterday in Paris Muslim terrorists backed up that statement by killing 12 at the offices of satirical newspaper Charlie Hebdo. This is the same newspaper that the White House recently said was “deeply offensive.” Why exactly the White House is commenting on foreign newspapers isn’t clear. Unfortunately the French government also agrees with Obama’s UN statement. They’ve spent the last several years ceding control of neighborhoods to Muslim terrorists block by block. Weak or no police presence...

The French have been letting Muslims into their country for decades. BEfore you know it the Muslims will outnumber the native French and start winning elections.

The Islamist Republic of France. Sounds neat and the French have only themselves to blame.
But for the 400,000 Muslims who fought alongside the British in WW1 the French would have been speaking German now.
The Muslims who fought for Britain in the first world war World news The Guardian
Just to clarify. The Muslims who served in the British army did not have any choice. Their countries of origin were part of the British Empire and as such were basically doing what they were ordered to do.
Don't make it sound like 400,000 Muslims suddenly decided to 'come to Britain's rescue' because they were such good people and they had a choice whether to or not.
While you're at it how about putting up a link describing how Muslims sided with Hitler. That's OK, I'll do it for you:The Muslim Nazi Connection The Muslim Issue

How about you answer my questions and then we can discuss my jewish ancestry?

I forgot about your question. Your name distracted me. Good night! I have to hit the bed now.
I can smell the curry through the screen.

Listen up you scum bug, you are not the first Jew who has engaged in racism against me. Curry is a fine dish. It is better than the cum sauce you eat everyday.

There goes my dream of immigrating to Europe.
I would sponsor you Vik

Thank you! You are a good man. It is sad that large number of Jewish posters fan racial hatred and bigotry which is far more likely to hurt them than anyone else.

Anyway,I have to head to work now unlike some of these scums who have nothing better to do than spread hatred.

Attacking people for ideological reasons doesn't disuade or discourage them. The German Blitz in WWII only strengthened British resolve. Invading Iraq and Afganistan, and conducting a drone war in Pakistan and Yemen hasn't discouraged them either. It's only strengthened their resolve. Oh wait, this was about France? :)

"Anwar al-Awlaki and Egyptian-born Gihan Mohsen Baker had a son, Abdulrahman Anwar al-Awlaki, born August 26, 1995 in Denver, who was an American citizen.[254]

"Abdulrahman al-Awlaki was killed at the age of 16 in an American drone strike on October 14, 2011, in Yemen.

"Nine other people were killed in the same CIA-initiated attack, including a 17-year-old cousin of Abdulrahman..."[255]

"Abdulrahman was sitting in an open-air cafe in Shabwa when killed, along with others also in the café. According to US officials, the killing of Abdulrahman al-Awlaki was a mistake; the intended target was an Egyptian, Ibrahim al-Banna, who was not at the targeted location at the time of the attack.[257]

"Human rights groups have raised questions as to why an American citizen was killed by the US in a country with which the United States is not officially at war in.

It's actually a good question.The answer unfortunately lies in collateral damage. ". According to US officials, the killing of Abdulrahman al-Awlaki was a mistake; the intended target was an Egyptian, Ibrahim al-Banna, "....seems Obama got it wrong!!

Greg

The US launched an illegal invasion of Iraq, disbanded the Iraqi army, and displaced millions of innocent civilians in order to gain control of Middle East resource flows. Even brain dead apologists for state sponsored terror should be able to understand why some victims might decide to fight back,

Wrong, fuckbrain idiot. Had iran not armed, trained, activated and supplied EFPs and other lethal weapons to the shia iraqi militias, then the country would have stabilized, but dogshit apologists like you for terror states like iran would never dare to place any blame on iran for the problems in iraq, you're just too much a muslim terrorist-ass licker and anti-western douchebag to do so. That iran is running terrorist groups/militias across the mideast is fine with scumbags like you, its only when the West/US or an ally tries to stop them is it a problem. You're a total fucking moron.

Is it a very common Jewish name?

I forgot about your question. Your name distracted me. Good night! I have to hit the bed now.

India had a wonderful series out here recently.

Greg

It was a very good series. I think India could have done a bit better. But It was entertaining series nevertheless. I liked it too.

Is it a very common Jewish name?

India had a wonderful series out here recently.

Greg

It was a very good series. I think India could have done a bit better. But It was entertaining series nevertheless. I liked it too.

One cannot take out the likes of Tendulkar, Dravid and Laxman and expect the same standard...but the team were very good. 2-1 would have been a better reflection of the two teams I think.

Greg

As I said, it worked out perfectly. Dead terrorists are a good thing. The more the better.

The conditions of peace are quite clear:
- Remove all Western military bases from 'Muslim lands'
- All 'western organizations' must leave 'Muslim lands'
- All criticism of Islam will be met with violence, so the western world will have to silence all criticism of Islam and its prophet.
- All western countries will have to give Muslim communities self governance, and exclude Muslims from human rights laws.
- If a 'Muslim land' aka Indonesia invades another land and attempts genocide, we must ignore it and let it happen.
- If we cut all ties with Israel and boycott it, and allow Muslims to kill Israeli Jews at will.

Only then will there be peace with Islam, in my opinion the price of peace with all followers of Islam is too high.

As I said, it worked out perfectly. Dead terrorists are a good thing. The more the better.
dead terrorists are martyrs and as such the are a terrorist recruiters dream.

dead terrorists are martyrs and as such the are a terrorist recruiters dream.
They can dream, but a bullet will find them eventually, just like it did with Bin Laden.

Leo McNeil ^

Just to clarify. The Muslims who served in the British army did not have any choice. Their countries of origin were part of the British Empire and as such were basically doing what they were ordered to do.
Don't make it sound like 400,000 Muslims suddenly decided to 'come to Britain's rescue' because they were such good people and they had a choice whether to or not.
While you're at it how about putting up a link describing how Muslims sided with Hitler. That's OK, I'll do it for you:The Muslim Nazi Connection The Muslim Issue
The British Army during World War I fought the largest and most costly war in its long history.[1] Unlike the Frenchand German Armies, its units were made up exclusively of volunteers—as opposed to conscripts—at the beginning of the conflict.[2] Furthermore, the British Army was considerably smaller than its French and German counterparts.[3]

During the war, there were three distinct British Armies. The "first" army was the small volunteer force of 400,000 soldiers, over half of which were posted overseas to garrison the British Empire. This total included the Regular Army and reservists in the Territorial Force. Together, they formed the British Expeditionary Force (BEF), which was formed for service in France and became known as the Old Contemptibles. The 'second' army was Kitchener's Army, formed from the volunteers in 1914–1915 destined to go into action at the Battle of the Somme. The 'third' was formed after the introduction of conscription in January 1916, and by the end of 1918, the army had reached its maximum strength of 4,000,000 men and could field over 70 divisions. The vast majority of the army fought in the main theatre of war on theWestern Front in France and Belgium against the German Empire. Some units were engaged in Italy and Salonikaagainst Austria-Hungary and the Bulgarian Army, while other units fought in the Middle East, Africa and Mesopotamia—mainly against the Ottoman Empire—and one battalion fought alongside the Japanese Army in China during the Siege of Tsingtao.

Having Croatian and Serbian relative I am very aware of your link, what you left out are the many thousands of non German Christians who did Hitlers bidding
and of course lets not forget those nasty Irish christian terrorists the IRA, much loved and funded still by American citizens

Forum List

Back