🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Charlie Hebdo Attacks Strengthen European Anti-Immigration Parties

How about you answer my questions and then we can discuss my jewish ancestry?

I forgot about your question. Your name distracted me. Good night! I have to hit the bed now.
I can smell the curry through the screen.
Skid Mark ?
Ancestry bollocks, Steinkamf if you mother Jewish then so are you?

Is anybody surprised? What did Muslims truly expect, after so many attacks by Muslim savages, European Christians as liberal and secular as they are, are just getting tired of taking it on the chin, by unappreciative, hateful people they so graciously let into their countries.
Do you mean those French Muslims from ex French colonies who were brought into France to do the jobs the French would not do?
The European christian that were interviewed attending the Unity March did not appear tired to me, quite the reverse their message was do not fall for the false rhetoric of the right wing racist bigots who are seeking to divide the people of France and Europe.
I know this does not suit your bigoted agenda Homoerotic bath house goy boy so tough titty.
Ps did you see the pictures of BiBi marching with Abbas?
I like how you preach diversity and "anti-racism" and claim the French support multiculturalism or something in one sentence. Than in the next sentence you slur someone as a "goy".

Thanks for the lols
Read this Steinkamf, a goy is a male (which I would agree in Roudys case is subjective) of another nation ; ie not a Jew.
We all know the most famous quotation of all in Isaiah, “Lo yi-sa goy el goy he-rev, lo yil-me-du od mil-ha-mah”—“Nation shall not lift up sword against nation, nor shall they learn war any more.” (2:4)

There is absolutely nothing unseemly in the word “goy” as employed in our Torah text or other religious literature.

Our teacher, Dr. Max Kadushin, of blessed memory, a true master of Rabbinic Judaism and the pristine period of the Sages of Israel, pointed out that the term “goy” in Biblical literature always referred to a nation or a people, including all of Israel and the Jewish People. However, the Rabbis extended its usage to refer to an individual, i.e. “goy”—masculine or “goyah”—feminine.

Nonetheless, “goy” was not used in a pejorative sense.

My great teacher, Professor Rabbi Hakham Jose Faur, a senior Talmudist, always used the term “goy” when contrasting Jewish thought from non-Jewish thought. He, however, pointed out that this was in no way negative, only a term used distinguishing differences between a Jewish approach and that of everyone else.
LOL, why are you lying?

Goy or goyim is a pejorative term, I ought to know, given my part jewish ancestry and how I knew my friends and relatives used it. Particularly when you are calling a non-jew that directly to their face, and in the context you did, where you basically called him a faggot before you called him a goy. Calling someone a goy in the manner you did is a racist slur. And no jew refers to a non-jew as a "goy" in anything other than a negative way. Basically, someone who uses that word doesn't like non-jews if they are using it. The non-disparaging term for non-jews is gentile.

I can't say I am surprised with your racism towards gentiles though. It figures to be honest.

He's a Nazi asswipe pretending to be a Jew. Don't fall for his crap.
Listen Homoerotic bath house goy boy, just because the pedo reza shah paid great attention to how clean your ass was, does not make it germane to mine.

Do you mean those French Muslims from ex French colonies who were brought into France to do the jobs the French would not do?
The European christian that were interviewed attending the Unity March did not appear tired to me, quite the reverse their message was do not fall for the false rhetoric of the right wing racist bigots who are seeking to divide the people of France and Europe.
I know this does not suit your bigoted agenda Homoerotic bath house goy boy so tough titty.
Ps did you see the pictures of BiBi marching with Abbas?
I like how you preach diversity and "anti-racism" and claim the French support multiculturalism or something in one sentence. Than in the next sentence you slur someone as a "goy".

Thanks for the lols
Read this Steinkamf, a goy is a male (which I would agree in Roudys case is subjective) of another nation ; ie not a Jew.
We all know the most famous quotation of all in Isaiah, “Lo yi-sa goy el goy he-rev, lo yil-me-du od mil-ha-mah”—“Nation shall not lift up sword against nation, nor shall they learn war any more.” (2:4)

There is absolutely nothing unseemly in the word “goy” as employed in our Torah text or other religious literature.

Our teacher, Dr. Max Kadushin, of blessed memory, a true master of Rabbinic Judaism and the pristine period of the Sages of Israel, pointed out that the term “goy” in Biblical literature always referred to a nation or a people, including all of Israel and the Jewish People. However, the Rabbis extended its usage to refer to an individual, i.e. “goy”—masculine or “goyah”—feminine.

My great teacher, Professor Rabbi Hakham Jose Faur, a senior Talmudist, always used the term “goy” when contrasting Jewish thought from non-Jewish thought. He, however, pointed out that this was in no way negative, only a term used distinguishing differences between a Jewish approach and that of everyone else.
LOL, why are you lying?

Goy or goyim is a pejorative term, I ought to know, given my part jewish ancestry and how I knew my friends and relatives used it. Particularly when you are calling a non-jew that directly to their face, and in the context you did, where you basically called him a faggot before you called him a goy. Calling someone a goy in the manner you did is a racist slur. And no jew refers to a non-jew as a "goy" in anything other than a negative way. Basically, someone who uses that word doesn't like non-jews if they are using it. The non-disparaging term for non-jews is gentile.

I can't say I am surprised with your racism towards gentiles though. It figures to be honest.

Listen Homoerotic bath house goy boy, just because the pedo reza shah paid great attention to how clean your ass was, does not make it germane to mine.

That still doesn't make you a Jew, poser. Don't give up your daytime job in lieu of pursuing an acting career.

Oh wait, you don't have one, you're a fuckin' i'norant Jew hating bum.

Thanks for the lols

LOL, why are you lying?

That still doesn't make you a Jew, poser. Don't give up your daytime job in lieu of pursuing an acting career.

Well Homoerotic bath house goy boy aka roudy the runner, did you like the "attention" the shahites paid to a pretty ickle goy like you? or was that the real reason you ran like a rabbit.

Ps Homoerotic bath house goy toy boy, what is it you like about the video in your signature line. Is it the sweaty muscle, the leather underpants or the face masks that arouse you?

Last edited:

LOL, why are you lying?

Well Homoerotic bath house goy boy aka roudy the runner, did you like the "attention" the shahites paid to a pretty ickle goy like you? or was that the real reason you ran like a rabbit.

Like I said, Free Pisser, that still doesn't make you a Jew.

So tell us, is that your real name, "I Pee Freely". No wonder you're such a fucking dork, I can only imagine the psychological trauma you endured. Ha ha ha.

Well Homoerotic bath house goy toy boy you tried that tack before, the answers the same. I still refuse to send a picture of my erect circumcised penis to you to prove I'm a Jew. I think you would use the picture to fulfil your own deviant sexual appetite.
Ps it those sweaty leather underpants isn't it, did the pedo shah wear them... ho ho ho

Well Homoerotic bath house goy toy boy you tried that tack before, the answers the same. I still refuse to send a picture of my erect circumcised penis to you to prove I'm a Jew. I think you would use the picture to fulfil your own deviant sexual appetite.
Ps it those sweaty leather underpants isn't it, did the pedo shah wear them... ho ho ho

Many non Jews get circumcised. Tell us again, what makes you a Jew? An urban myth about a distant relative in a family gathering doesn't quite cut it.

LOL, why are you lying?

Ps Homoerotic bath house goy toy boy, what is it you like about the video in your signature line. Is it the sweaty muscle, the leather underpants or the face masks that arouse you?

So said the guy named I Pee Freely. :lmao:

Many non Jews get circumcised. Tell us again, what makes you a Jew? An urban myth about a distant relative in a family gathering doesn't quite cut it.
Thats Steinlight .Yes many people other than Jews have circumcised cocks and I know Homoerotic bath house goy toy boy that you have pictures of many. But why erect?
Ps its the knee high boots that arouses you?

Thats Steinlight .Yes many people other than Jews have circumcised cocks and I know Homoerotic bath house goy toy boy that you have pictures of many. But why erect?

Like I said before, you really need to come out of the closet. It seems all that's on your mind is the male genitalia and sweaty men, etc.

I feel sorry for you. Isn't there a gay neighborhood close to where you live?

Who has the Homoerotic Video in his? signature line . HoHoHoHo

It's homoerotic only if you're a closet homo named I Pee Freely. To those of us that aren't homosexuals, it's just a clip of Spartans fighting. :cool:

It obviously arouses you. Sicko.

I'm tellin' you the poor guy is a closet homo.

I'm tellin' you the poor guy is a closet homo.

He's a vile creep.

Known elsewhere for his twisted sense of over inflated self importance.

Basically a pathetic nuisance.

Forum List

Back