🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Charlie Hebdo Attacks Strengthen European Anti-Immigration Parties

French on line Radio, if you speak French I will post you a link.
affiche-lepen.jpg

Is anybody surprised? What did Muslims truly expect, after so many attacks by Muslim savages, European Christians as liberal and secular as they are, are just getting tired of taking it on the chin, by unappreciative, hateful people they so graciously let into their countries.

Why didn't they attack americans if they were genuinely so angry about abu ghraib? Uh think of some excuse quick, islam terror apologist idiot...
Maybe for the same reason they also murdered a fellow Muslim, Pinhead:
"Police have named the a police officer who was killed during an attack on the offices of French satirical magazine Charlie Hebdo yesterday as Ahmed Merabet, 42, who happened to be patrolling the area at the time and is believed to be Muslim."
web-dave-brown-paris-cartoon.jpg

One victim killed in Charlie Hebdo attacks was Muslim police officer Ahmed Merabet - Europe - World - The Independent

Newsflash to George the moron, Muslims kill more Muslims than non muslims ever could or will.

Is anybody surprised? What did Muslims truly expect, after so many attacks by Muslim savages, European Christians as liberal and secular as they are, are just getting tired of taking it on the chin, by unappreciative, hateful people they so graciously let into their countries.
Do you mean those French Muslims from ex French colonies who were brought into France to do the jobs the French would not do?
The European christian that were interviewed attending the Unity March did not appear tired to me, quite the reverse their message was do not fall for the false rhetoric of the right wing racist bigots who are seeking to divide the people of France and Europe.
I know this does not suit your bigoted agenda Homoerotic bath house goy boy so tough titty.
Ps did you see the pictures of BiBi marching with Abbas?

Do you mean those French Muslims from ex French colonies who were brought into France to do the jobs the French would not do?
The European christian that were interviewed attending the Unity March did not appear tired to me, quite the reverse their message was do not fall for the false rhetoric of the right wing racist bigots who are seeking to divide the people of France and Europe.
I know this does not suit your bigoted agenda Homoerotic bath house goy boy so tough titty.
I like how you preach diversity and "anti-racism" and claim the French support multiculturalism or something in one sentence. Than in the next sentence you slur someone as a "goy".

Thanks for the lols

I like how you preach diversity and "anti-racism" and claim the French support multiculturalism or something in one sentence. Than in the next sentence you slur someone as a "goy".

Thanks for the lols
Read this Steinkamf, a goy is a male (which I would agree in Roudys case is subjective) of another nation ; ie not a Jew.
We all know the most famous quotation of all in Isaiah, “Lo yi-sa goy el goy he-rev, lo yil-me-du od mil-ha-mah”—“Nation shall not lift up sword against nation, nor shall they learn war any more.” (2:4)

There is absolutely nothing unseemly in the word “goy” as employed in our Torah text or other religious literature.

Our teacher, Dr. Max Kadushin, of blessed memory, a true master of Rabbinic Judaism and the pristine period of the Sages of Israel, pointed out that the term “goy” in Biblical literature always referred to a nation or a people, including all of Israel and the Jewish People. However, the Rabbis extended its usage to refer to an individual, i.e. “goy”—masculine or “goyah”—feminine.

Nonetheless, “goy” was not used in a pejorative sense.

My great teacher, Professor Rabbi Hakham Jose Faur, a senior Talmudist, always used the term “goy” when contrasting Jewish thought from non-Jewish thought. He, however, pointed out that this was in no way negative, only a term used distinguishing differences between a Jewish approach and that of everyone else.

Have you ever heard of the principle of Occam's razor? It would serve you well here. The idea is that the simplest explanation is true. These guys were inspired by radical islamism and killed these journalists for blaspheming the prophet, and they said that much.
These guys were radicalized by US terror in Muslim lands and by the French surveillance state, which is an even simpler explanation for the Muslim blowback certain to reach these shores again if the US doesn't end its war on Islam.

Maybe 'jew would be happier in Yemen, Bibi?
"On December 17, 2009, the village of Al Ma`jalah was hit by a cruise missile, killing 41 people, including 14 women, 21 children, and 14 alleged al-Qaeda members. While the Yemeni government initially took responsibility, photographs of American components and a Wikileaks cable suggest that it was carried out by the United States.[20]

"In May 2010 an errant US drone attack targeting al Qaeda terrorists in Wadi Abida, Yemen, killed five people, among them Jaber al-Shabwani, deputy governor of Maarib province who was mediating between the government and the militants."

Terrorism in Yemen - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

You have it precisely backwards. Christopher Hitchens gained credibility when he sided with Republicans. Chomksy is Maoist. Anyone who defends his swill is a scumbag of the first water.
Only in the minds of severely disturbed racist war mongers.
Sounds like you, Bripat:anj_stfu:

Newsflash to George the moron, Muslims kill more Muslims than non muslims ever could or will
Muslims kill other Muslims with western weapons sold by Frenchmen and Americans in order to control the natural resources of Eurasia and Africa; maybe you should check with Bibi once he gets back from his hypocritical march for journalistic freedoms in France while he's jailing journalists for revealing his war crimes against Palestinians..:alirulz:

Thanks for the lols
Read this Steinkamf, a goy is a male (which I would agree in Roudys case is subjective) of another nation ; ie not a Jew.
We all know the most famous quotation of all in Isaiah, “Lo yi-sa goy el goy he-rev, lo yil-me-du od mil-ha-mah”—“Nation shall not lift up sword against nation, nor shall they learn war any more.” (2:4)

There is absolutely nothing unseemly in the word “goy” as employed in our Torah text or other religious literature.

Our teacher, Dr. Max Kadushin, of blessed memory, a true master of Rabbinic Judaism and the pristine period of the Sages of Israel, pointed out that the term “goy” in Biblical literature always referred to a nation or a people, including all of Israel and the Jewish People. However, the Rabbis extended its usage to refer to an individual, i.e. “goy”—masculine or “goyah”—feminine.

My great teacher, Professor Rabbi Hakham Jose Faur, a senior Talmudist, always used the term “goy” when contrasting Jewish thought from non-Jewish thought. He, however, pointed out that this was in no way negative, only a term used distinguishing differences between a Jewish approach and that of everyone else.
LOL, why are you lying?

Goy or goyim is a pejorative term, I ought to know, given my part jewish ancestry and how I knew my friends and relatives used it. Particularly when you are calling a non-jew that directly to their face, and in the context you did, where you basically called him a faggot before you called him a goy. Calling someone a goy in the manner you did is a racist slur. And no jew refers to a non-jew as a "goy" in anything other than a negative way. Basically, someone who uses that word doesn't like non-jews if they are using it. The non-disparaging term for non-jews is gentile.

I can't say I am surprised with your racism towards gentiles though. It figures to be honest.

Sure, post the link. Like I said, incredibly worrisome development if that is the case.
France info
Which article? You just linked to a newsite. If you won't provide a direct link to the article or radio clip, provide the title, thanks.
France Info - direct France info

Rabbi Moshe Sebag has just mentioned it.
Can you say at what point in that link? I am not going to listen to something for 15 minutes in a language I do not know. I have done google searches in english and french and come across no such rumor. However, it is confirmed Hollande didn't want Netanyahu to come in the first place. So it wouldn't make much sense Hollande banned Le Pen on Netanyahu's orders.
Hollande asked Netanyahu not to attend Paris memorial march - Diplomacy and Defense Israel News Haaretz

Muslims kill other Muslims with western weapons sold by Frenchmen and Americans in order to control the natural resources of Eurasia and Africa;

Oh, those poor, poor, helpless muslims - a Westerner puts a gun in their hands and that just forces them to kill other muslims...do the Westerners also use jedi mind tricks to compel the muslims to shoot each other? You're as big a fucking idiot as exists on this forum. If I was a muslim I'd literally be embarrassed that someone as stupid as you is here, trying to defend the indefensible.

maybe you should check with Bibi once he gets back from his hypocritical march for journalistic freedoms in France while he's jailing journalists for revealing his war crimes against Palestinians..

Actually chimp, that's erdo's job.

The proper response is to do what the Germans did with scientology - ban the cult. If the West would wake up and close all mosques and ban the death cult called islam, it would be a smart move. Freedom of speech does not prevent this, so all those muslims who wish to retain practicing that death cult are welcome to leave for saudi arabia, who I am sure will be glad to have them. Muslims who opt to remain in the West can not practice that death cult, and should be deported outright if they are found doing so.
Problem is how do you seperate one group from the other? Its easy to self justify allegiance to western values whilst under 'duress'.

Thanks for the lols

LOL, why are you lying?

Goy or goyim is a pejorative term, I ought to know, given my part jewish ancestry and how I knew my friends and relatives used it. Particularly when you are calling a non-jew that directly to their face, and in the context you did, where you basically called him a faggot before you called him a goy. Calling someone a goy in the manner you did is a racist slur. And no jew refers to a non-jew as a "goy" in anything other than a negative way. Basically, someone who uses that word doesn't like non-jews if they are using it. The non-disparaging term for non-jews is gentile.

I can't say I am surprised with your racism towards gentiles though. It figures to be honest.

He's a Nazi asswipe pretending to be a Jew. Don't fall for his crap.

Forum List

Back