🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Charlie Hebdo Attacks Strengthen European Anti-Immigration Parties

LOL

Steinlight is a character. He belongs to a group who epitomize the meaning of immigrants and refugees and yet he wants to be a bigot towards immigrants.
Don't you have some cow urine to drink?

When was the last time you bathed in shit in the River Ganges?

It looks like you are hell bent on sucking Indian dick.
LOL at you fantasizing over some guy on the internet sucking your indian micropenis.

Dude, it is you who is fantasizing. Every other word out of your mouth is about sucking Indian dick. If you were a woman, I would probably out of mercy indulge you. But being faglet, you are out of luck. No Indian dick for you.
Haha, lol at this bindi having a meltdown, stop talking about your micropenis.
you like the taste of a curry flavoured cock putznasher

LOL at you fantasizing over some guy on the internet sucking your indian micropenis.

Dude, it is you who is fantasizing. Every other word out of your mouth is about sucking Indian dick. If you were a woman, I would probably out of mercy indulge you. But being faglet, you are out of luck. No Indian dick for you.
you like the taste of a curry flavoured cock putznasher

He is fascinated by urine dripping, curry flavored Indian penis. He want to choke on it :)

Enjoy your vacation. Take some pictures.

Your uncle lived in a very upper scale neighborhood. He must be a rich fellow.
Thanks , yes his wife was part of a well known dynasty of property developers.
I have been to India about three times, one of our family firms imported foods. They realized that migrants did not want to eat the bland shit that was British cuisine.I could just go a dosa with spiced pots and coconut chutney now.
Ps have you noticed how Smeg the bigot throws out the accusation and never respond when challenged. I have been to Aus a few times, he represent a group of Australians who were genetically engineered for bar work.......Stupid but talk a lot.

What part of India have you been to? I love dosa myself. It is yum.
Down the west coast looking for turtles, Mumbai ect. We am just killing time till the taxi arrive to take us to the airport. Are first hotel is a nice 5star in the Medina with its own Indian restaurant that serves Dosa , it is also next door to Jamma square, the biggest 24 hours street food market in the middle east.. I make them, by fermenting rice not by using Gits dosa mix

Rock on brother! Do they have nice dosa restaurants in London?
Yes, its quite common now, we even have a restaurant in my home city of chester that sells them.

Indian food is hard to find here in the U.S. unless you are in bigger cities.

Thanks , yes his wife was part of a well known dynasty of property developers.
I have been to India about three times, one of our family firms imported foods. They realized that migrants did not want to eat the bland shit that was British cuisine.I could just go a dosa with spiced pots and coconut chutney now.
Ps have you noticed how Smeg the bigot throws out the accusation and never respond when challenged. I have been to Aus a few times, he represent a group of Australians who were genetically engineered for bar work.......Stupid but talk a lot.

What part of India have you been to? I love dosa myself. It is yum.
Down the west coast looking for turtles, Mumbai ect. We am just killing time till the taxi arrive to take us to the airport. Are first hotel is a nice 5star in the Medina with its own Indian restaurant that serves Dosa , it is also next door to Jamma square, the biggest 24 hours street food market in the middle east.. I make them, by fermenting rice not by using Gits dosa mix

Rock on brother! Do they have nice dosa restaurants in London?
Yes, its quite common now, we even have a restaurant in my home city of chester that sells them.

Indian food is hard to find here in the U.S. unless you are in bigger cities.
I bought my first holiday home in America in the late 70s when the average food was really bland shit. They had every advantage in the world to create a national cuisine and what did they give the world........MacDonald.

I am going to hit the bed now. You enjoy your vacation. We should have dosa sometime when I am in London.

It is you who is fascinated with my curry flavored penis. I want you to know that there is nothing wrong with being gay but you are quite clearly wasting your time with my penis; it is not available to you.
Stop posting. You are trolling yourself at this point.

It is you who is fascinated with my curry flavored penis. I want you to know that there is nothing wrong with being gay but you are quite clearly wasting your time with my penis; it is not available to you.
Stop posting. You are trolling yourself at this point.

Your very existence is an act of trolling.

Forum List

Back