🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Charlie Hebdo Attacks Strengthen European Anti-Immigration Parties

Perfectly! Again: Please leave.
How did leaving work out for his son?
"Anwar al-Awlaki and Egyptian-born Gihan Mohsen Baker had a son, Abdulrahman Anwar al-Awlaki, born August 26, 1995 in Denver, who was an American citizen.[254]

"Abdulrahman al-Awlaki was killed at the age of 16 in an American drone strike on October 14, 2011, in Yemen.

"Nine other people were killed in the same CIA-initiated attack, including a 17-year-old cousin of Abdulrahman..."[255]

"Abdulrahman was sitting in an open-air cafe in Shabwa when killed, along with others also in the café. According to US officials, the killing of Abdulrahman al-Awlaki was a mistake; the intended target was an Egyptian, Ibrahim al-Banna, who was not at the targeted location at the time of the attack.[257]

"Human rights groups have raised questions as to why an American citizen was killed by the US in a country with which the United States is not officially at war in.

"Abdulrahman al-Awlaki had no connection to terrorism."
Please grow a pair or move to France.

Anwar al-Awlaki - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia
As I said, it worked out perfectly. Dead terrorists are a good thing. The more the better.
dead terrorists are martyrs and as such the are a terrorist recruiters dream.
They can dream, but a bullet will find them eventually, just like it did with Bin Laden.
But fool that is what they want, what will you do to stop a similar rampage to Paris where the terrorists want to die?
By attempting to turn them away from their fundamentalist beliefs, and telling the police if they look like they are turning to terrorism. That is silly question, it is like asking how can you stop every serial killer, as there is always going to be one.

Perfectly! Again: Please leave.
How did leaving work out for his son?
"Anwar al-Awlaki and Egyptian-born Gihan Mohsen Baker had a son, Abdulrahman Anwar al-Awlaki, born August 26, 1995 in Denver, who was an American citizen.[254]

"Abdulrahman al-Awlaki was killed at the age of 16 in an American drone strike on October 14, 2011, in Yemen.

"Nine other people were killed in the same CIA-initiated attack, including a 17-year-old cousin of Abdulrahman..."[255]

"Abdulrahman was sitting in an open-air cafe in Shabwa when killed, along with others also in the café. According to US officials, the killing of Abdulrahman al-Awlaki was a mistake; the intended target was an Egyptian, Ibrahim al-Banna, who was not at the targeted location at the time of the attack.[257]

"Human rights groups have raised questions as to why an American citizen was killed by the US in a country with which the United States is not officially at war in.

"Abdulrahman al-Awlaki had no connection to terrorism."
Please grow a pair or move to France.

Anwar al-Awlaki - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia
As I said, it worked out perfectly. Dead terrorists are a good thing. The more the better.
dead terrorists are martyrs and as such the are a terrorist recruiters dream.
They can dream, but a bullet will find them eventually, just like it did with Bin Laden.
But fool that is what they want, what will you do to stop a similar rampage to Paris where the terrorists want to die?
Let them die. Soon enough there will be no crazies left.

Wrong place wrong time. How many innocents did Mouse-lim extremists kill on 9/11/01 again
Wrong place, wrong time?
In what way?
The alleged " target" was not even present when the 16 year-old US citizen was (deliberately?) murdered by a drone strike. Maybe he should have picked a better father?

911 innocents were murdered in response to the much greater number of Muslims murdered by Jews, as if you care

"Israelis and Palestinians Killed
in the Current Violence
At least 1,195 Israelis and 9,126 Palestinians
have been killed since September 29, 2000."

Israelis and Palestinians Killed since 9 29 2000

B7JJrkGIAAEThbU.jpg

Managed to learn something - jews control the press

Sinet was lucky they did. He's alive and his replacement is dead.

Greg

(PS: the "evul Jude" is nonsense of course)

Quite true.
The Jews threatened his life.

It was Islamists who murdered his replacement!! Your use of the plural form of "Jews" is wrong and misleading. If you have evidence that it was many Jews then please provide it. At this point you are beginning to sound a bit anti-Semite. I would hope that was not the case.

Greg

Wrong place wrong time. How many innocents did Mouse-lim extremists kill on 9/11/01 again
Wrong place, wrong time?
In what way?
The alleged " target" was not even present when the 16 year-old US citizen was (deliberately?) murdered by a drone strike. Maybe he should have picked a better father?

911 innocents were murdered in response to the much greater number of Muslims murdered by Jews, as if you care

in the Current Violence

Jews killed Palestinian terrorists so Islamists kill Americans. I see your logic and can only say "what crap is that"?

Greg

How about you answer my questions and then we can discuss my jewish ancestry?

I forgot about your question. Your name distracted me. Good night! I have to hit the bed now.
I can smell the curry through the screen.

India had a wonderful series out here recently.

Greg

It was a very good series. I think India could have done a bit better. But It was entertaining series nevertheless. I liked it too.

One cannot take out the likes of Tendulkar, Dravid and Laxman and expect the same standard...but the team were very good. 2-1 would have been a better reflection of the two teams I think.

Greg

A good number of Indian audience has stopped taking test cricket seriously. That part I can understand because average people do not really understand the spirit of cricket. But the sad thing is, quite a few Indian cricketers have stopped taking test cricket seriously. This part I do not understand because as cricketers they should know that test cricket is the real deal. I think Indian skipper Dhoni was not too crazy about test cricket. If I were responsible for selection of players for Indian cricket team, I would make three sets of team: one for test, another for ODI and last one for T20. On a closing note, I personally think T20 was a bad idea.

There goes my dream of immigrating to Europe.
I would sponsor you Vik

Thank you! You are a good man. It is sad that large number of Jewish posters fan racial hatred and bigotry which is far more likely to hurt them than anyone else.

Anyway,I have to head to work now unlike some of these scums who have nothing better to do than spread hatred.
These extremist racist boils on the anus of our society are a pleasant reminder of the integrity we posses.
Their blinkered bloviation and ignorant posturing is the best example why you should never marry your sister I can think of.
They hate the fact that I am a Jew who does not blindly support the current Israeli regime of Zionists.
Anyway Vikrant I'm of to Marrakesh with my wife on Friday for a few days, then on to the Red sea to eat some good shwarma in Aquba then maybe some felafel in Haifa.
ps my uncle Maury lived in Viceroy Courts Prince Alberts rd just down the road to Lords where we still have two debenture type seats. I dont go much know because after lunch sitting near a snoring and farting mick jagger remind me of my age.

Enjoy your vacation. Take some pictures.

Your uncle lived in a very upper scale neighborhood. He must be a rich fellow.

I would sponsor you Vik

Thank you! You are a good man. It is sad that large number of Jewish posters fan racial hatred and bigotry which is far more likely to hurt them than anyone else.

Anyway,I have to head to work now unlike some of these scums who have nothing better to do than spread hatred.
These extremist racist boils on the anus of our society are a pleasant reminder of the integrity we posses.
Their blinkered bloviation and ignorant posturing is the best example why you should never marry your sister I can think of.
They hate the fact that I am a Jew who does not blindly support the current Israeli regime of Zionists.
Anyway Vikrant I'm of to Marrakesh with my wife on Friday for a few days, then on to the Red sea to eat some good shwarma in Aquba then maybe some felafel in Haifa.
ps my uncle Maury lived in Viceroy Courts Prince Alberts rd just down the road to Lords where we still have two debenture type seats. I dont go much know because after lunch sitting near a snoring and farting mick jagger remind me of my age.

Who the hell are you railing at now you fool?? You think being an anti-Israeli Jew is special? There are a billion and a half like you, stupid!!

Muslim world - Ask.com Encyclopedia

So please: continue to piss on Israel. It makes you one of the masses!!

Greg

He's a Jew? He certainly had no Torah education.

He may not be an orthodox Jew like you are but he certainly is a Jew - a secular one but nevertheless a Jew.

I forgot about your question. Your name distracted me. Good night! I have to hit the bed now.

India had a wonderful series out here recently.

Greg

It was a very good series. I think India could have done a bit better. But It was entertaining series nevertheless. I liked it too.

One cannot take out the likes of Tendulkar, Dravid and Laxman and expect the same standard...but the team were very good. 2-1 would have been a better reflection of the two teams I think.

Greg

A good number of Indian audience has stopped taking test cricket seriously. That part I can understand because average people do not really understand the spirit of cricket. But the sad thing is, quite a few Indian cricketers have stopped taking test cricket seriously. This part I do not understand because as cricketers they should know that test cricket is the real deal. I think Indian skipper Dhoni was not too crazy about test cricket. If I were responsible for selection of players for Indian cricket team, I would make three sets of team: one for test, another for ODI and last one for T20. On a closing note, I personally think T20 was a bad idea.

I went to my first 20/20 game when Oz played the Suids ....in 2009. I was pleasantly surprised. It was the first time Warner played for Australia and the standard was very good indeed. It was over in a blink. I went to my second T20 last weekend. ...a five year gap. It was a local team playing a Sydney team. Enough said.

Greg

I would sponsor you Vik

Enjoy your vacation. Take some pictures.

Your uncle lived in a very upper scale neighborhood. He must be a rich fellow.
Thanks , yes his wife was part of a well known dynasty of property developers.
I have been to India about three times, one of our family firms imported foods. They realized that migrants did not want to eat the bland shit that was British cuisine.I could just go a dosa with spiced pots and coconut chutney now.
Ps have you noticed how Smeg the bigot throws out the accusation and never respond when challenged. I have been to Aus a few times, he represent a group of Australians who were genetically engineered for bar work.......Stupid but talk a lot.

Last edited:

Is it a very common Jewish name?

Listen up you scum bug, you are not the first Jew who has engaged in racism against me. Curry is a fine dish. It is better than the cum sauce you eat everyday.
Eat shit niglet.

Wrong place, wrong time?
In what way?

in the Current Violence

Jews killed Palestinian terrorists so Islamists kill Americans. I see your logic and can only say "what crap is that"?

Greg
Smeg you really are a thick twerp, who funds Israels weapons industry?

Is it a very common Jewish name?

Listen up you scum bug, you are not the first Jew who has engaged in racism against me. Curry is a fine dish. It is better than the cum sauce you eat everyday.
Eat shit niglet.
Are Steinkamf the goy, kuck zich oys nudnik.

Eat shit niglet.
Are you dyslexic or something?

Eat shit niglet.
Typical wannabe Jew, well goy your ancestors obviously did not teach you Yiddish. Meshugoyim!

Eat shit niglet.
Typical wannabe Jew, well goy your ancestors obviously did not teach you Yiddish. Meshugoyim!
Calling me a goy, its like anotha shoah.

Eat shit niglet.
Listen schmendrik are you dyslexic or something?

Eat shit niglet.
Listen schmendrik are you dyslexic or something?
Looks like your post originality has been holocausted as well.

Forum List

Back