🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Charlie Hebdo Attacks Strengthen European Anti-Immigration Parties

Well Homoerotic bath house goy toy boy you tried that tack before, the answers the same. I still refuse to send a picture of my erect circumcised penis to you to prove I'm a Jew. I think you would use the picture to fulfil your own deviant sexual appetite.
Ps it those sweaty leather underpants isn't it, did the pedo shah wear them... ho ho ho

Many non Jews get circumcised. Tell us again, what makes you a Jew? An urban myth about a distant relative in a family gathering doesn't quite cut it.
Thats Steinlight .Yes many people other than Jews have circumcised cocks and I know Homoerotic bath house goy toy boy that you have pictures of many. But why erect?
Ps its the knee high boots that arouses you?

It obviously arouses you. Sicko.

Fantasizing about me again Mindless, I know it the only way you can get moist

Who has the Homoerotic Video in his? signature line . HoHoHoHo

It's homoerotic only if you're a closet homo named I Pee Freely. To those of us that aren't homosexuals, it's just a clip of Spartans fighting. :cool:
Dont play the innocent with me.
The Sacred Band of Thebes Entirely Made Up of Male Lovers

How much does my sig line turn you on? Does it make you salivate? Ha ha ha.
obviously no where near as much as it does for you Homoerotic bath house goy toy boy

It's homoerotic only if you're a closet homo named I Pee Freely. To those of us that aren't homosexuals, it's just a clip of Spartans fighting. :cool:

obviously no where near as much as it does for you Homoerotic bath house goy toy boy

Then how come you're the only one who keeps bringing up my sig line as if it's turning you on?

Be brave, come out of the closet, Free Pisser.

Well Homoerotic bath house goy toy boy you tried that tack before, the answers the same. I still refuse to send a picture of my erect circumcised penis to you to prove I'm a Jew. I think you would use the picture to fulfil your own deviant sexual appetite.
Ps it those sweaty leather underpants isn't it, did the pedo shah wear them... ho ho ho

Many non Jews get circumcised. Tell us again, what makes you a Jew? An urban myth about a distant relative in a family gathering doesn't quite cut it.
Thats Steinlight .Yes many people other than Jews have circumcised cocks and I know Homoerotic bath house goy toy boy that you have pictures of many. But why erect?

I'm tellin' you the poor guy is a closet homo.

Water closet!!!

Greg

I Pee Freely, in the closet
You Pee Freely, in the closet
They Pee Freely, in the closet...

The. How come you're the only one who keeps bringing up my sig line as if it's turning you on?

Be brave, come out of the closet, Free Pisser.
But I have no interest in joining you Homoerotic bath house goy toy boy, try SMEG, he seems up for your type of men fun. HeHeHe Ho Ho Ho

Water closet!!!

Greg
Man crush on Bath HomoErotic Roudy SMEG?

How about you answer my questions and then we can discuss my jewish ancestry?

I forgot about your question. Your name distracted me. Good night! I have to hit the bed now.
I can smell the curry through the screen.

India had a wonderful series out here recently.

Greg

There goes my dream of immigrating to Europe.
Why don't you want to remain in India? It was interesting, many of the Indians I knew who came to the US for university went back to India for work instead of staying in the US. I don't know if that is the same in the UK or mainland Europe. But due to dwindling economic growth in the US, they felt there was more opportunity in India.

I guess I don't understand the impulse to leave one's homeland, except if one is in a war zone or destitution. Perhaps leave to study for a few years. But how come your dream isn't to be part of building up your country while it is on the rise? I don't mean to ask this to be antagonistic, but out of genuine curiosity.

Also how to do you about Prime Minister Modi and the nationalists in India?

I feel in many ways they model European nationalists. They are national conservatives yes?

Is this you?

Stephen Steinlight Center for Immigration Studies
No.

Is it a very common Jewish name?
How about you answer my questions and then we can discuss my jewish ancestry?

Seems Goy.Freely is doing his Bizarro-Jew routine again. Gotta wonder what kicks he gets out of being such a nasty person. I also just realised we aren't in the badlands. Pity that!

Greg

Water closet!!!

Greg
Man crush on Bath HomoErotic Roudy SMEG?

No: projecting again, Goy-Freely??

Greg

I gather from his anti-Jewish ejaculations that Goy-Freely is in favour of restrictions on Jews in Europe. That is very sad indeed.

Greg

is this more to your taste Kenny ? sorry I mean Smeg the putznasher

He is a very amusing comic and a fine actor. He is also one of the favs of the British Royals. Can sorta take or leave the humour myself..but so stereotypically Moonie Ponds!!.

Greg

It takes mass murder for the Europeans to learn....we haven't learned a fucking thing since 9/11!!!

Leo McNeil ^

You will recall that President Obama once told the UN that the future does not belong to people who insult the prophet Mohammed. Yesterday in Paris Muslim terrorists backed up that statement by killing 12 at the offices of satirical newspaper Charlie Hebdo. This is the same newspaper that the White House recently said was “deeply offensive.” Why exactly the White House is commenting on foreign newspapers isn’t clear. Unfortunately the French government also agrees with Obama’s UN statement. They’ve spent the last several years ceding control of neighborhoods to Muslim terrorists block by block. Weak or no police presence...

The French have been letting Muslims into their country for decades. BEfore you know it the Muslims will outnumber the native French and start winning elections.

The Islamist Republic of France. Sounds neat and the French have only themselves to blame.

Forum List

Back