Charlie Rose should be fired

The Clintonites must be scared to death when they pull Rose out of semi-retirement in PBS at this stage of the game. Next thing you know left wing political prostitutes will be using forged documents against their own.

I tuned into the CBS evening news half way through last night, which is usually not something that sends me screaming from the room. But there was Charlie Rose (I thought he worked for PBS?) scolding Bernie Sanders as if he were a 2nd grader that had just been caught fighting on the playground. Rose refused to even acknowledge Sanders' (valid) points, gave him a good scolding and then put an entire formal apology to Clinton in Sanders' mouth and pretty much demanded he agree to it.
It was the most disgusting piece of journalistic "interviewing" I've seen this election cycle.

Rose (and by extension his employers) has proven he is more a Democrat's Rush Limbaugh than a serious journalist. He could only prove his professionalism by giving the EXACT same treatment to Hillary.

Bernie Sanders: I attacked Hillary Clinton because she attacked me
You don't watch CBS much AT ALL if you hadn't noticed Rose was an anchor. LOL

I tuned into the CBS evening news half way through last night, which is usually not something that sends me screaming from the room. But there was Charlie Rose (I thought he worked for PBS?) scolding Bernie Sanders as if he were a 2nd grader that had just been caught fighting on the playground. Rose refused to even acknowledge Sanders' (valid) points, gave him a good scolding and then put an entire formal apology to Clinton in Sanders' mouth and pretty much demanded he agree to it.
It was the most disgusting piece of journalistic "interviewing" I've seen this election cycle.

Rose (and by extension his employers) has proven he is more a Democrat's Rush Limbaugh than a serious journalist. He could only prove his professionalism by giving the EXACT same treatment to Hillary.

Bernie Sanders: I attacked Hillary Clinton because she attacked me

I love how every time anyone tries to hold Bernie accountable for anything, his people start yelling about the "media".

no one has taken more BS than Hillary Clinton. the fact that Bernie, who is not nearly as "qualified" as she (no matter what your political beliefs may be) called her unqualified in a fit of pique is his problem. he has to answer for it.

no one is doing anything wrong by challenging him. everyone gets challenged. there aren't any sacred cows.
Holding a position doesn't make you qualified for anything...especially if you fucked up every thing you touched. Bernie is a dumbass...but he was correct on this matter.

Forum List

Back