Charlottesville Driver May have Been Panicked into Losing Control of His Car

Just read this and thought I'd post an update: It appears the charge against Fields has been upgraded to first degree murder.

Charlottesville murder suspect faces life

It's common for prosecutors to over-charge. If the Defense keeps racists off the jury, there won't be a murder conviction. The driver was in a hostile crowd that had attacked his car, making fleeing a reasonable thing. It just so happens his path was blocked by a car. If he wanted to hurt people, he would have swerved to the crowded sidewalk instead of hitting the car in front of him.

The bimbo who died was breaking the law by being in the street. She also shouldn't have been part of the mob bent on denying others their free speech rights.
His car wasn’t attacked until he headed towards a crowd of pedestrians.

Just read this and thought I'd post an update: It appears the charge against Fields has been upgraded to first degree murder.

It's common for prosecutors to over-charge. If the Defense keeps racists off the jury, there won't be a murder conviction. The driver was in a hostile crowd that had attacked his car, making fleeing a reasonable thing. It just so happens his path was blocked by a car. If he wanted to hurt people, he would have swerved to the crowded sidewalk instead of hitting the car in front of him.

The bimbo who died was breaking the law by being in the street. She also shouldn't have been part of the mob bent on denying others their free speech rights.
Her cause of death being a heart attack, doesn't help the prosecution much...
She died as a result of him committing a felony. That falls within the scope of murder.

This thread has over 100 pages going over this, so I won't get into much detail. To summarize, the sidewalk wasn't particularly more crowded than the street; by the time the car was struck, it was already probably going to hit someone; if there had been no car, it's entirely possible that Fields still wouldn't have been able to pass through, because of how crowded the streets were; it does not require racism for someone to look at the evidence and believe this was an attack rather than some sort of escape attempt.
The fact that he shifted into reverse to escape after running over pedestrians indicates it was an attack. Had he actually been trying to escape, he could have brought his car to a stop and shifted into reverse before hitting anyone.

This thread has over 100 pages going over this, so I won't get into much detail. To summarize, the sidewalk wasn't particularly more crowded than the street; by the time the car was struck, it was already probably going to hit someone; if there had been no car, it's entirely possible that Fields still wouldn't have been able to pass through, because of how crowded the streets were; it does not require racism for someone to look at the evidence and believe this was an attack rather than some sort of escape attempt.

How many libtard racists admit to their racism?

If you wanted to kill people, do you aim for the car or the crowd beside the car? Idiot, do you know beyond a reasonable doubt that he looking in front of the car he hit, and looking at all those people thinking that he could hurt them by rear-ending a car?

2017_8$largeimg14_Monday_2017_153003049.jpeg

If you're in a hostile mob and your are attacked, are you not going to make haste to get out of there?

Strikes-Car.jpg

Idiot racists like you should be kept off of juries. I hope the Defense does its job in jury selection.
There’s no evidence he ever saw the car he ran into through the crowd prior to hitting it.

So the mayor got off Scott free and wasn't charged with anything?

It figures , her murder is on his hands for telling the cops to step down

I've seen the photo of Marcus Martin already in the air, having pushed his fiancee clear, by the time Fields hit the second car. Mr. Martin said that Ms. Heyer was walking in front of them. He said that the three had attended the rally together. Try as one may like, you can't pretty up this picture when you have the testimony of a person who was sent flying off the hood of Fields' car and the testimony of bystanders. Fields carried out a deliberate attack on the pedestrians, same as the Muslim guy in NYC did.

I've seen the photo of Marcus Martin already in the air, having pushed his fiancee clear, by the time Fields hit the second car. Mr. Martin said that Ms. Heyer was walking in front of them. He said that the three had attended the rally together. Try as one may like, you can't pretty up this picture when you have the testimony of a person who was sent flying off the hood of Fields' car and the testimony of bystanders. Fields carried out a deliberate attack on the pedestrians, same as the Muslim guy in NYC did.
I’m surprised he was charged with only 10 counts. He ran over about 20 people.

He didn’t “run over” anyone, in the video footage I saw...

When he saw the crowd of people in the street, why didn't he brake? By the time he hit the second car, people already had been hit and sent flying. At least the presence of the second car, the car he hit, stopped him from plowing further into the crowd. I have been a driver for decades. When I see someone on foot in the roadway, I stop.

When he saw the crowd of people in the street, why didn't he brake? By the time he hit the second car, people already had been hit and sent flying. At least the presence of the second car, the car he hit, stopped him from plowing further into the crowd. I have been a driver for decades. When I see someone on foot in the roadway, I stop.
I don't know. That's why we have trials. To get answers...

Racists defend fellow racists and attack the victim.

The victim shouldn't have been there. Period. She was engaged in violating the constitutional rights of others, as well as disorderly conduct in the street. She's a douche. Because her and her fellow douches got her killed by incitement to violence, we're suppose to ignore that she was a douche?

The victim shouldn't have been there. Period. She was engaged in violating the constitutional rights of others, as well as disorderly conduct in the street. She's a douche. Because her and her fellow douches got her killed by incitement to violence, we're suppose to ignore that she was a douche?
She wasn't "engaged in violating the constitutional rights of others," the assholes she was protesting got their little march. She had every right to protest this filth coming to her community as long as she was not violent. She was a local. The filthy whore who killed her was from Ohio. What the hell was he doing in Charlottesville? "Disorderly conduct in the street"? Seriously?

She wasn't "engaged in violating the constitutional rights of others," the assholes she was protesting got their little march. She had every right to protest this filth coming to her community as long as she was not violent. She was a local. The filthy whore who killed her was from Ohio. What the hell was he doing in Charlottesville? "Disorderly conduct in the street"? Seriously?

She was part the mob that prevented the protesters with permits from carrying out their protest protected by the First Amendment. And, fucktard, streets are for cars, not loitering douches. Fuck her.

LOL

Well then you should call up his lawyer and volunteer to be a witness for the defense. They need your help.

She was part the mob that prevented the protesters with permits from carrying out their protest protected by the First Amendment. And, fucktard, streets are for cars, not loitering douches. Fuck her.
Your name-calling indicates that you were raised in the gutter. He was an out-of-towner who should have been his best behavior. She was a local, and was entitled to cross the street. There is no way you can justify how your little whore and his cronies acted while in Charlottesville.

You ignorant Neanderthal, she had every right to be there herself and she violated no one else’s rights.

Forum List

Back