Charlottesville Driver May have Been Panicked into Losing Control of His Car

She wasn't "engaged in violating the constitutional rights of others," the assholes she was protesting got their little march. She had every right to protest this filth coming to her community as long as she was not violent. She was a local. The filthy whore who killed her was from Ohio. What the hell was he doing in Charlottesville? "Disorderly conduct in the street"? Seriously?

She was part the mob that prevented the protesters with permits from carrying out their protest protected by the First Amendment. And, fucktard, streets are for cars, not loitering douches. Fuck her.
LOL

The one who’s fucked now is the racist POS driver who’s going to jail for a very long time. How long do you think it will take for him to be someone’s bitch in jail, servicing all the guys?

I know this will not evenb penetrate into the minds of our SJWs who just wanna have ANY reason at all to hate some random white guy, but it seems that the driver was hit with a bat and that might have panicked him.

It might be that the driver in Charlottesville was panicked into losing control of his car, and did not intentionally run his car into the crowd.
VIDEO: Protesters Attacked Charlottesville Driver's Car With Baseball Bat

Yes. very time I feel a bump on the left rear of my car, I end up running over people and killing as many as I can.

It's the instinctive thing to do.

Fight or Flight? Is it an instinctive or a learned behavior?

Just read this and thought I'd post an update: It appears the charge against Fields has been upgraded to first degree murder.

Charlottesville murder suspect faces life

It's common for prosecutors to over-charge. If the Defense keeps racists off the jury, there won't be a murder conviction. The driver was in a hostile crowd that had attacked his car, making fleeing a reasonable thing. It just so happens his path was blocked by a car. If he wanted to hurt people, he would have swerved to the crowded sidewalk instead of hitting the car in front of him.

The bimbo who died was breaking the law by being in the street. She also shouldn't have been part of the mob bent on denying others their free speech rights.

This thread has over 100 pages going over this, so I won't get into much detail. To summarize, the sidewalk wasn't particularly more crowded than the street; by the time the car was struck, it was already probably going to hit someone; if there had been no car, it's entirely possible that Fields still wouldn't have been able to pass through, because of how crowded the streets were; it does not require racism for someone to look at the evidence and believe this was an attack rather than some sort of escape attempt.
The fact that he shifted into reverse to escape after running over pedestrians indicates it was an attack. Had he actually been trying to escape, he could have brought his car to a stop and shifted into reverse before hitting anyone.

And again, the fact that his air bags didn't deploy on a serious head-on, indicating they were deliberately disabled before he came down the street, indicates it was premeditated.

Just read this and thought I'd post an update: It appears the charge against Fields has been upgraded to first degree murder.

It's common for prosecutors to over-charge. If the Defense keeps racists off the jury, there won't be a murder conviction. The driver was in a hostile crowd that had attacked his car, making fleeing a reasonable thing. It just so happens his path was blocked by a car. If he wanted to hurt people, he would have swerved to the crowded sidewalk instead of hitting the car in front of him.

The bimbo who died was breaking the law by being in the street. She also shouldn't have been part of the mob bent on denying others their free speech rights.

This thread has over 100 pages going over this, so I won't get into much detail. To summarize, the sidewalk wasn't particularly more crowded than the street; by the time the car was struck, it was already probably going to hit someone; if there had been no car, it's entirely possible that Fields still wouldn't have been able to pass through, because of how crowded the streets were; it does not require racism for someone to look at the evidence and believe this was an attack rather than some sort of escape attempt.
The fact that he shifted into reverse to escape after running over pedestrians indicates it was an attack. Had he actually been trying to escape, he could have brought his car to a stop and shifted into reverse before hitting anyone.

And again, the fact that his air bags didn't deploy on a serious head-on, indicating they were deliberately disabled before he came down the street, indicates it was premeditated.
No. It doesn't. Does the plaquard next to the air bag cut off read "when about to commit vehicular homicide; turn switch into the off position." No? I didn't think so either. You better hope the prosecutor brings a much better game than you do...

The videos show that his car was surrounded by screaming leftist protesters beating whatever they could find with baseball bats they brought for the purpose of beating people up.

Don't be surprised if he walks away.

The videos show that his car was surrounded by screaming leftist protesters beating whatever they could find with baseball bats they brought for the purpose of beating people up.

I would be very surprised since protesters didn’t start beating his car with baseball bats until after he ran them over.

Well if the board is any indication of the potential jury pool; I'd wager this case is anything but, a slam dunk...

No. It doesn't. Does the plaquard next to the air bag cut off read "when about to commit vehicular homicide; turn switch into the off position." No? I didn't think so either. You better hope the prosecutor brings a much better game than you do...

:lol:

• The airbag did not deploy.
  • The car IS equipped with airbags which activate upon front impact.
  • If that airbag deploys when he hits however many people he can crunch, it impairs his ability to drive away
  • Those airbags CAN be disabled.
  • The airbag did not deploy.
  • He was indeed able to drive away, completely off that street, unimpaired by airbag.

Rotsa ruck.

You're actually suggesting that a murderer walks, on account of potential victims in the street trying vainly to stop the murder, are you?

Your abject stupidity is an endless source of amazement.

Presumably those bystanders flailing at an attacking car are to be charged with --- vandalism? Destruction of property?

You live in your own poison bubble, toots.

Well if the board is any indication of the potential jury pool; I'd wager this case is anything but, a slam dunk...

It won't be. Juries are selected from the real world. And they're screened. Trust me, you'd get the day off.

Small under-reported fact....there was a police car blocking that street that was moved just prior to the attack....withdrawn.......

Small under-reported fact....there was a police car blocking that street that was moved just prior to the attack....withdrawn.......
Even if true, that doesn’t offer anyone the right to drive their car into a crowd of people.

You can never tell what a jury will do, even if you work in the court system and see everything that they do.

But it is still the best way to put people on trial.

The critical fact for me was that the guy shifted into reverse far too fast for anyone who was panicked into flight.

His quickness in changing gears and reversing his car demonstrates to my mind that the whole thing was thought out beforehand, which rules out panic reaction.

You can never tell what a jury will do, even if you work in the court system and see everything that they do.

But it is still the best way to put people on trial.

The critical fact for me was that the guy shifted into reverse far too fast for anyone who was panicked into flight.

His quickness in changing gears and reversing his car demonstrates to my mind that the whole thing was thought out beforehand, which rules out panic reaction.

Exactly. That and the nondeployed airbag. All looks according to plan.

Even if true, that doesn’t offer anyone the right to drive their car into a crowd of people.
Love how people reply to what they think was said instead of what was posted

Maybe what was posted made no sense, ya think?

What are you suggesting --- conspiracy between Fields and a cop? :dunno:

How do you know the airbag did not deploy? I don't recall if you mentioned before in the thread; it's been a while. :)

Isnt this the Police Dept that was just savaged for their response to marches...was this part of their we need more violence agenda....

Isnt this the Police Dept that was just savaged for their response to marches...was this part of their we need more violence agenda....

Can you give a straight answer, or not?

Forum List

Back