Charlottesville Driver May have Been Panicked into Losing Control of His Car

The car will be fully examined and whether or not the airbags were disabled will be made abundantly known. For real, not for message board.

No shit Sherlock. We pointed all this out months ago. It was presumably determined the day of or at least the week of.

The original pics/videos showing clearly no air bag deployed are way back in this thread but here's a new angle I hadn't seen before to add:

DHDpcAJW0AAxatL.jpg

Just after the impact. You can clearly see the driver's hands on the wheel at the 10 o'clock/2o'clock position. You can clearly see the outline of his shirt, and his face. Had the air bag deployed, we wouldn't see those shirtsleeves. Or the shoulder harness diagonally across his shirt.

Also I understand when the air bag deploys it activates an automatic fuel shut-off switch, which disables the engine, which would have made it impossible to throw it into reverse and tear back up the street. Obviously that didn't happen either. Again, if you disable the system beforehand -- it won't. And if your aim is to ram people with a car and run away, you disable that system.

Although I'm sure the board Nazis will float the idea that it the fuel did shut off and the local police pulled the car back up the street with a giant magnet. Anything to get the terrorist off the hook............

Wow! That picture sure looks like the man is under an intense attack. No wonder he got out of there in a panic.

Yeah, it's too bad someone in the crowd immediately after the event didn't counsel the poor fellow and assure him he was the victim of mob violence. I'm sure you agree, tippsy.

The baseball bat that crushed in his windshield did an excellent job of assuring him that he was the victim of mob violence.
That doesn’t absolve him of the multiple felonies, including murder, committed before that happened.

Small under-reported fact....there was a police car blocking that street that was moved just prior to the attack....withdrawn.......
Even if true, that doesn’t offer anyone the right to drive their car into a crowd of people.
Love how people reply to what they think was said instead of what was posted
You implied Fields would get off because a squad car moved away from that street, did you not? What part of that do you think I got wrong?
Another example......of seeing what you want.......there is a stated fact........and moonbats make up shit to fit their prejudice
Well I gave you the opportunity to show what I got wrong and you bailed; so clearly, I accurately read your post.

Small under-reported fact....there was a police car blocking that street that was moved just prior to the attack....withdrawn.......
Even if true, that doesn’t offer anyone the right to drive their car into a crowd of people.
You implied Fields would get off because a squad car moved away from that street, did you not? What part of that do you think I got wrong?
Another example......of seeing what you want.......there is a stated fact........and moonbats make up shit to fit their prejudice
Well I gave you the opportunity to show what I got wrong and you bailed; so clearly, I accurately read your post.
Nothing to show because my post makes no such claim.....except to magicaL THINKERS

Nothing to show because my post makes no such claim.....except to magicaL THINKERS
LOL

Suuure, you never said this should be withdrawn and how a squad car, blocking that street, was moved just prior to the attack. :cuckoo:

Maybe what was posted made no sense, ya think?

What are you suggesting --- conspiracy between Fields and a cop? :dunno:
He is utterly confused and clearly doesn’t know what he’s saying.

LOL

Suuure, you never said this should be withdrawn and how a squad car, blocking that street, was moved just prior to the attack. :cuckoo:
YEah and how did you leap to that equals acquital.....LLMMAAOOOO

LOL

I never said anything about an "acquittal." You said, "withdrawn," which I equated to "getting off," as in the case against him withdrawn.

Thanks for throwing in the towel and proving you're just another fruitcake. :thup:

LOL

I never said anything about an "acquittal." You said, "withdrawn," which I equated to "getting off," as in the case against him withdrawn.

Thanks for throwing in the towel and proving you're just another fruitcake. :thup:
yeah officer withdrew.....face it none of your excuses for your leap of insanity fit

The car will be fully examined and whether or not the airbags were disabled will be made abundantly known. For real, not for message board.

No shit Sherlock. We pointed all this out months ago. It was presumably determined the day of or at least the week of.

The original pics/videos showing clearly no air bag deployed are way back in this thread but here's a new angle I hadn't seen before to add:

DHDpcAJW0AAxatL.jpg

Just after the impact. You can clearly see the driver's hands on the wheel at the 10 o'clock/2o'clock position. You can clearly see the outline of his shirt, and his face. Had the air bag deployed, we wouldn't see those shirtsleeves. Or the shoulder harness diagonally across his shirt.

Also I understand when the air bag deploys it activates an automatic fuel shut-off switch, which disables the engine, which would have made it impossible to throw it into reverse and tear back up the street. Obviously that didn't happen either. Again, if you disable the system beforehand -- it won't. And if your aim is to ram people with a car and run away, you disable that system.

Although I'm sure the board Nazis will float the idea that it the fuel did shut off and the local police pulled the car back up the street with a giant magnet. Anything to get the terrorist off the hook............

Wow! That picture sure looks like the man is under an intense attack. No wonder he got out of there in a panic.

Yeah, it's too bad someone in the crowd immediately after the event didn't counsel the poor fellow and assure him he was the victim of mob violence. I'm sure you agree, tippsy.

The baseball bat that crushed in his windshield did an excellent job of assuring him that he was the victim of mob violence.

That windshield was crushed by the impact on the victim, just like the hood got crushed.

I have seen no photo or video showing a bat striking the front right of the vehicle used as a weapon.

I know this will not even penetrate into the minds of our SJWs who just wanna have ANY reason at all to hate some random white guy, but it seems that the driver was hit with a bat and that might have panicked him.

It might be that the driver in Charlottesville was panicked into losing control of his car, and did not intentionally run his car into the crowd.
VIDEO: Protesters Attacked Charlottesville Driver's Car With Baseball Bat
It well documented through video from cell phone cameras and other video equipment that the counter protesters of the alleged white conservatives, attacked with bats, clubs and other weapons. FIRST.
The mayor of Charlottesville was informed of the potential for a massive fight, ordered the State Police to stand down and leave the area. Antifa showed up spoiling for a riot. And they got one. THEY went in with the intent to start a confrontation with violence.

I know this will not even penetrate into the minds of our SJWs who just wanna have ANY reason at all to hate some random white guy, but it seems that the driver was hit with a bat and that might have panicked him.

It might be that the driver in Charlottesville was panicked into losing control of his car, and did not intentionally run his car into the crowd.
It well documented through video from cell phone cameras and other video equipment that the counter protesters of the alleged white conservatives, attacked with bats, clubs and other weapons. FIRST.
The mayor of Charlottesville was informed of the potential for a massive fight, ordered the State Police to stand down and leave the area. Antifa showed up spoiling for a riot. And they got one. THEY went in with the intent to start a confrontation with violence.
Yes, it is well documented.

At the 0:46 mark, you can see no one hits the windshield with a baseball bat...

No because the unedited version shows the rioters hitting the GUY with a club....
Antifa is a riotous bunch of violent hoodlums who by the way are a bunch of fucking pussies who put on masks and can't do battle one on one. And notice those cocksuckers have scattered under the baseboard like the cockroaches they are.
Look, don;t ever defend the indefensible. You won't like the reaction.
Just do yourself a favor. and take your opinions and bother someone else with them. We're done.

The rear bumper of the car was hit by a flagpole before the car struck the crowd. Based on the videos of the incident, that's the only thing to hit the car before the car hit the crowd, and at the point the flagpole hit the car it was almost surely too late for the car to have stopped, indicating it was going to run into the crowd before anyone struck it.

The videos I have seen, some of which have been linked into this thread, do not show bats, clubs, and other weapons striking the car before it plowed into the crowd of people. Just one guy with hitting the bumper with a flagpole. Call that a bat or club if you want, it was still just the one guy. Now AFTER the car drove into the crowd, some people definitely hit it.

No because the unedited version shows the rioters hitting the GUY with a club....
Antifa is a riotous bunch of violent hoodlums who by the way are a bunch of fucking pussies who put on masks and can't do battle one on one. And notice those cocksuckers have scattered under the baseboard like the cockroaches they are.
Look, don;t ever defend the indefensible. You won't like the reaction.
Just do yourself a favor. and take your opinions and bother someone else with them. We're done.

You're demented. I just showed you the video.

If you think there's another video of someone smashing the windshield with a baseball bat -- post it...

The rear bumper of the car was hit by a flagpole before the car struck the crowd. Based on the videos of the incident, that's the only thing to hit the car before the car hit the crowd, and at the point the flagpole hit the car it was almost surely too late for the car to have stopped, indicating it was going to run into the crowd before anyone struck it.

The videos I have seen, some of which have been linked into this thread, do not show bats, clubs, and other weapons striking the car before it plowed into the crowd of people. Just one guy with hitting the bumper with a flagpole. Call that a bat or club if you want, it was still just the one guy. Now AFTER the car drove into the crowd, some people definitely hit it.
And he hit the rear bumper of the car after it passed him. Fields was already heading towards the crowd at that point.

thereisnospoon, post: 18945514

It is not at all, let alone well documented except in the fake reality that has asphyxiated the minds of so many conservatives in the USA.

That is why first degree murder charges have been filed against your NAZI,

Your Nazi's purposeful intent to murder was obvious from watching video immediately following the hate crime.

All of that is true. That, however, has nothing whatsoever to do with the actions of the driver. When you are driving a car, it is your responsibility to avoid hitting pedestrians if at all possible. At the first sign of the crowd in the street, it became his responsibility to slow down, stop, or take an alternate route to avoid it. It simply doesn't matter why they're in the street or if they are there illegally.

Forum List

Back