Charlottesville Driver May have Been Panicked into Losing Control of His Car

The car will be fully examined and whether or not the airbags were disabled will be made abundantly known. For real, not for message board.

No shit Sherlock. We pointed all this out months ago. It was presumably determined the day of or at least the week of.

The original pics/videos showing clearly no air bag deployed are way back in this thread but here's a new angle I hadn't seen before to add:

DHDpcAJW0AAxatL.jpg

Just after the impact. You can clearly see the driver's hands on the wheel at the 10 o'clock/2o'clock position. You can clearly see the outline of his shirt, and his face. Had the air bag deployed, we wouldn't see those shirtsleeves. Or the shoulder harness diagonally across his shirt.

Also I understand when the air bag deploys it activates an automatic fuel shut-off switch, which disables the engine, which would have made it impossible to throw it into reverse and tear back up the street. Obviously that didn't happen either. Again, if you disable the system beforehand -- it won't. And if your aim is to ram people with a car and run away, you disable that system.

Although I'm sure the board Nazis will float the idea that it the fuel did shut off and the local police pulled the car back up the street with a giant magnet. Anything to get the terrorist off the hook............

Wow! That picture sure looks like the man is under an intense attack. No wonder he got out of there in a panic.

Yeah, it's too bad someone in the crowd immediately after the event didn't counsel the poor fellow and assure him he was the victim of mob violence. I'm sure you agree, tippsy.

The baseball bat that crushed in his windshield did an excellent job of assuring him that he was the victim of mob violence.

That windshield was crushed by the impact on the victim, just like the hood got crushed.

I have seen no photo or video showing a bat striking the front right of the vehicle used as a weapon.

I don't think even a pro baseball player could make an impact on a windshield like that with a baseball bat.

No shit Sherlock. We pointed all this out months ago. It was presumably determined the day of or at least the week of.

The original pics/videos showing clearly no air bag deployed are way back in this thread but here's a new angle I hadn't seen before to add:

DHDpcAJW0AAxatL.jpg

Just after the impact. You can clearly see the driver's hands on the wheel at the 10 o'clock/2o'clock position. You can clearly see the outline of his shirt, and his face. Had the air bag deployed, we wouldn't see those shirtsleeves. Or the shoulder harness diagonally across his shirt.

Also I understand when the air bag deploys it activates an automatic fuel shut-off switch, which disables the engine, which would have made it impossible to throw it into reverse and tear back up the street. Obviously that didn't happen either. Again, if you disable the system beforehand -- it won't. And if your aim is to ram people with a car and run away, you disable that system.

Although I'm sure the board Nazis will float the idea that it the fuel did shut off and the local police pulled the car back up the street with a giant magnet. Anything to get the terrorist off the hook............

Wow! That picture sure looks like the man is under an intense attack. No wonder he got out of there in a panic.

Yeah, it's too bad someone in the crowd immediately after the event didn't counsel the poor fellow and assure him he was the victim of mob violence. I'm sure you agree, tippsy.

The baseball bat that crushed in his windshield did an excellent job of assuring him that he was the victim of mob violence.

That windshield was crushed by the impact on the victim, just like the hood got crushed.

I have seen no photo or video showing a bat striking the front right of the vehicle used as a weapon.

I don't think even a pro baseball player could make an impact on a windshield like that with a baseball bat.
There's video of his windshield upon impact and until he fled. No one is seen hitting his windshield with a baseball bat. The only thing that hit it was the body of the woman who was thrown over the car in front of him.

There's video of his windshield upon impact and until he fled. No one is seen hitting his windshield with a baseball bat. The only thing that hit it was the body of the woman who was thrown over the car in front of him.

The Antifa guys were beating on the car at the rear window after the Nazi killed one person. His murder weapon was still running.

It was their civic duty to keep a Nazi from killing more.

Don't be surprised if he walks. Plenty of times these slam dunk political cases don't pass legal tests.

DHDpcAJW0AAxatL.jpg

So it spontaneously shattered? Really? You gonna go with that?

Don't be surprised if he walks. Plenty of times these slam dunk political cases don't pass legal tests.
On what legal grounds do you imagine he'll walk?

He was under attack and panicked. Therefore, there was no intent to kill or even do harm. How many times do you have to see the best efforts of social justice warriors done to dirt?

I have seen this exact kind of case end just the way I said.

He was under attack and panicked. Therefore, there was no intent to kill or even do harm. How many times do you have to see the best efforts of social justice warriors done to dirt?

That won't hold water because he wasn't "attacked" until he drove towards the crowd of people.

And if someone wants to flee and not hurt others, does one proceed forward where a wall of people block their escape? Or do they back out from where came where the road is clear?

You're grasping at straws.

And try citing similar circumstances where the person walked....

That won't hold water because he wasn't "attacked" until he drove towards the crowd of people.

And if someone wants to flee and not hurt others, does one proceed forward where a wall of people block their escape? Or do they back out from where came where the road is clear?

It was in the early 90s, during one of the massive latino protests. A man and his wife were trapped when their car was surrounded by mexicans hammering the car with baseball bats. The old man stepped on the gas and ran over one of the protesters. No crime.

More recently, remember the man who was trying to escape motorcyclists attacking his car. He ran right over one of the attackers. No crime.

Just don't be surprised. Liberals always think they have the slam dunk and they never do. Aside from the bashed in windshield, the hood of this car is buckled. He had been under attack for some time.

It was in the early 90s, during one of the massive latino protests. A man and his wife were trapped when their car was surrounded by mexicans hammering the car with baseball bats. The old man stepped on the gas and ran over one of the protesters. No crime.

More recently, remember the man who was trying to escape motorcyclists attacking his car. He ran right over one of the attackers. No crime.

Just don't be surprised. Liberals always think they have the slam dunk and they never do. Aside from the bashed in windshield, the hood of this car is buckled. He had been under attack for some time.
Not similar circumstances. No one was hammering his car with baseball bats until after he drove into the crowd.

In this case though the crowd did not go to the driver, the driver went to them, big diff, methinks

Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight. He was "under attack" because some guy was walking around with a flagpole in a public street where he had decided on the spur of the moment to hold a one-car drag race with himself.

---- after driving all the way in from the far side of Ohio for a Nazi event.

--- after posing WITH those Nazis earlier in the day.

---- after having been infatuated with Nazis in high school. And after threatening to kill his own mother.

Poor misunderstood Nazi.

Always instructive to see who blubbers on and on trying to get Nazis off the hook. I wish I could say I did Nazi that coming but it was wholly predictable from an asshat who's publicly called for pot smokers to be shot in the face.

Katz, you're a worthless piece of dung.

It's not political. It's a Nazi who committed murder while video on cameras where running.

Proponents of fake reality can't obliterate the video.

It's not political. It's a Nazi who committed murder while video on cameras where running.
Fake Reality like people can choose their gender or Global Warming is a science FACT?

That Reality?

roflmao

No, this is about a specific case; this dude intentionally rammed his car into the crowd and the politics is irrelevant.

Fake Reality like people can choose their gender or Global Warming is a science FACT?

That Reality?

roflmao

No, this is about a specific case; this dude intentionally rammed his car into the crowd and the politics is irrelevant.

That's uh, what the poster just said ---"it's not political". Exact wording.

Jeezm. Read much?

Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight. He was "under attack" because some guy was walking around with a flagpole in a public street where he had decided on the spur of the moment to hold a one-car drag race with himself.

---- after driving all the way in from the far side of Ohio for a Nazi event.

--- after posing WITH those Nazis earlier in the day.

---- after having been infatuated with Nazis in high school. And after threatening to kill his own mother.

Poor misunderstood Nazi.

Always instructive to see who blubbers on and on trying to get Nazis off the hook. I wish I could say I did Nazi that coming but it was wholly predictable from an asshat who's publicly called for pot smokers to be shot in the face.

Katz, you're a worthless piece of dung.

This thread shoulda been titled, "USMB Partisan Hacks May Have Been Panicked By Own Hackitude Into Defending Terrorism/Murder".

Just as they did earlier in the year with Jeremy Christian.

Forum List

Back