Charlottesville Driver May have Been Panicked into Losing Control of His Car

His crime was not premeditated
Seems to me it was. Once he turned onto that street and decided to continue driving towards the crowd, that was premeditation.
They were other car around , it is not like he plan is crime not lile other Car plows Attack

It's EXACTLY like those.

The fact that there were other cars around in no way gets this terrorist off the hook. It simply means he was on what we call a "street". That's where cars hang out --- on 'streets'.

Furthermore as noted several times --- cars in the US, including this one, are equipped with air bags and fuel shutoff switches which, upon a front impact, blow up an air bag in the driver's face (to keep him from launching forward into the dashboard or windshield) and to disable the engine in the event the throttle is stuck. Neither of those happened, indicating he might have disabled them KNOWING he was going to use the car as what we call a "battering ram".

Further furthermore, immediately after he plowed into the car and injured several people he immediately put the car into reverse and took off up the street and drove away at a high rate of speed. And he ran people over in both directions. Both of those including leaving the scene of an "accident" -- are illegal.

There is *NO* defense for this terrorist. ZERO.

Last edited:
Seems to me it was. Once he turned onto that street and decided to continue driving towards the crowd, that was premeditation.
They were other car around , it is not like he plan is crime not lile other Car plows Attack

It's EXACTLY like those.

The fact that there were other cars around in no way gets this terrorist off the hook. It simply means he was on what we call a "street". That's where cars hang out --- on 'streets'.
Pogo, we don't know if he just wanted to leave and go home , where was he before i mean just before ?

It's EXACTLY like those.

Pogo, we don't know if he just wanted to leave and go home , where was he before i mean just before ?

He does not have the OPTION to "go home". He's already run people over -- TWICE. He's already plowed his car into another one. He *CANNOT* go home. He cannot go anywhere.

"Just" before, he must have been on another street, getting into position. A little while before he was posing (standing) with Nazis.

It's EXACTLY like those.

He does not have the OPTION to "go home". He's already run people over -- TWICE. He's already plowed his car into another one. He *CANNOT* go home. He cannot go anywhere.

"Just" before, he must have been on another street, getting into position. A little while before he was posing (standing) with Nazis.
Yes, i know that what was he doing just before it is important

It's EXACTLY like those.

And "home" was northwestern Ohio, where he came from to be with the Nazis. That's seven hundred kilometers he came to be there.

It's EXACTLY like those.

And "home" was northwestern Ohio, where he came from to be with the Nazis. That's seven hundred kilometers he came to be there.
Yes Pogo, the question is did he already plan it or not? i think not

It's EXACTLY like those.

I do not think he planned it before, or while, driving from Ohio. He couldn't have known there would be the opportunity. But when he saw a street with people at the intersection, plus enough room to accelerate toward them, and probably an escape route, I think that's when he plans it. Part of which may have been disabling the air bag so that it would not get in the way during that escape (it should not have been possible to immediately retreat, let alone being illegal).

Premeditation doesn’t require planning. It only requires killing with the intent to kill.

It's EXACTLY like those.

If he wanted to “just leave,” he would have done so prior to driving the length of two full city blocks, into a crowd of people.

This thread has over 100 pages going over this, so I won't get into much detail. To summarize, the sidewalk wasn't particularly more crowded than the street; by the time the car was struck, it was already probably going to hit someone; if there had been no car, it's entirely possible that Fields still wouldn't have been able to pass through, because of how crowded the streets were; it does not require racism for someone to look at the evidence and believe this was an attack rather than some sort of escape attempt.

How many libtard racists admit to their racism?

If you wanted to kill people, do you aim for the car or the crowd beside the car? Idiot, do you know beyond a reasonable doubt that he looking in front of the car he hit, and looking at all those people thinking that he could hurt them by rear-ending a car?

2017_8$largeimg14_Monday_2017_153003049.jpeg

If you're in a hostile mob and your are attacked, are you not going to make haste to get out of there?

Strikes-Car.jpg

Idiot racists like you should be kept off of juries. I hope the Defense does its job in jury selection.

Quit following the story much after that last vid became available, since it was obvious by then this was just going to be a grandstanding witchhunt and a political pogrom, not a genuine criminal trial. He is,, however, guilty of ramming that car in the first vid negligently, so he should have to go to trial over that. Any charges over and above reckless driving are of course just racist and discriminatory, more like the Zimmerman case. It's obvious that mob of hired Democratic Party racists and thugs and their fans were there to commit violence from the get go, so any 'participants' in it don't get to claim any special innocence or legal standing, it was a riot, one planned by left wing racists, plain and simple.

If he were deliberately trying to kill anybody, he had plenty of targets walking around to aim for; obviously he rammed a car instead, so we know for a fact he wasn't out to murder anybody, given the dozens and hundreds of potential victims along that street before he reached the traffic jam. If he gets charged with anything, so should the organizers of the rioting left wing racists and their media promoters.

He should lose his driver's license for a while, and have to pay for any medical bills for the occupants of the car he hit.

Last edited:
If he were deliberately trying to kill anybody, he had plenty of targets walking around to aim for
Terrorists try to kill and maim as nany possible. That is a weak defense of your Nazi. He targeted the most dense crowd.

This thread has over 100 pages going over this, so I won't get into much detail. To summarize, the sidewalk wasn't particularly more crowded than the street; by the time the car was struck, it was already probably going to hit someone; if there had been no car, it's entirely possible that Fields still wouldn't have been able to pass through, because of how crowded the streets were; it does not require racism for someone to look at the evidence and believe this was an attack rather than some sort of escape attempt.

How many libtard racists admit to their racism?

If you wanted to kill people, do you aim for the car or the crowd beside the car? Idiot, do you know beyond a reasonable doubt that he looking in front of the car he hit, and looking at all those people thinking that he could hurt them by rear-ending a car?

2017_8$largeimg14_Monday_2017_153003049.jpeg

If you're in a hostile mob and your are attacked, are you not going to make haste to get out of there?

Strikes-Car.jpg

Idiot racists like you should be kept off of juries. I hope the Defense does its job in jury selection.

Quit following the story much after that last vid became available, since it was obvious by then this was just going to be a grandstanding witchhunt and a political pogrom, not a genuine criminal trial. He is,, however, guilty of ramming that car in the first vid negligently, so he should have to go to trial over that. Any charges over and above reckless driving are of course just racist and discriminatory, more like the Zimmerman case. It's obvious that mob of hired Democratic Party racists and thugs and their fans were there to commit violence from the get go, so any 'participants' in it don't get to claim any special innocence or legal standing, it was a riot, one planned by left wing racists, plain and simple.

If he were deliberately trying to kill anybody, he had plenty of targets walking around to aim for; obviously he rammed a car instead, so we know for a fact he wasn't out to murder anybody, given the dozens and hundreds of potential victims along that street before he reached the traffic jam. If he gets charged with anything, so should the organizers of the rioting left wing racists and their media promoters.

He should lose his driver's license for a while, and have to pay for any medical bills for the occupants of the car he hit.

Who claimed "special" innocence?

The car rammed into the crowd in front of it. Your argument is that because the driver didn't try to pick off the people on the sidewalks, he must not have been attempting to kill anyone? Also, if you watch the video and look at the pictures, the driver almost surely could not see the cars that were in the road in the crowd.

But of course, these charges are "just racist and discriminatory"! :lol:

It's EXACTLY like those.

I do not think he planned it before, or while, driving from Ohio. He couldn't have known there would be the opportunity. But when he saw a street with people at the intersection, plus enough room to accelerate toward them, and probably an escape route, I think that's when he plans it. Part of which may have been disabling the air bag so that it would not get in the way during that escape (it should not have been possible to immediately retreat, let alone being illegal).
Yes, Nothing was found to prove that he had prepared his act in advance.

So? Preparing in advance to kill is not a prerequisite for first degree murder.

First-degree murder, or capital murder as it is often called, is the most serious form of murder. In most states, a first degree murder involves elements like deliberate planning, premeditation, or malice. Deliberate means that the defendant makes a clear-headed decision to kill the victim. Premeditation involves showing the defendant actually thought about the killing before it occurred.

First-degree murder, or capital murder as it is often called, is the most serious form of murder. In most states, a first degree murder involves elements like deliberate planning, premeditation, or malice. Deliberate means that the defendant makes a clear-headed decision to kill the victim. Premeditation involves showing the defendant actually thought about the killing before it occurred.
As stated earlier, all first degree murder requires is the intent to kill. Planning is not required and premeditation can occur in the blink of an eye.

As stated earlier, all first degree murder requires is the intent to kill. Planning is not required and premeditation can occur in the blink of an eye.
Did it have a follow up? the media at least at my home did not talk about whether he was jailed and for how many years

Did it have a follow up? the media at least at my home did not talk about whether he was jailed and for how many years
Who said he was convicted? He hasn’t gone to trial yet. But he was indicted on first degree murder charges, which requires nothing more than the intent to kill someone with his car as he drove into that crowd.

Who said he was convicted? He hasn’t gone to trial yet. But he was indicted on first degree murder charges, which requires nothing more than the intent to kill someone with his car as he drove into that crowd.
I did not said he was convicted i ask about the follow up....Thank for respond.

Forum List

Back