Charlottesville To Remove confederate Statues That Helped Spark Deadly Rally

Why the fuck are they venerating losers down there anyway?

This is America the only wars we don't win are ones we don't feel like finishing.

Nothing to be ashamed of, losing to a superior force.

View attachment 513317

The Alamo was a last stand

Lee thought he could just win battles with no "macro" strategy to win the war and got his ass kicked for it.

They could have done much better than they did. Most obviously pulling in the British to support them as their best play. But just crushing Northern industry instead of focusing on winning irrelevant battles would have went a long way to the South having a chance.

I'm not sure if those at the Alamo had a lot of strategic options on the table. The South may have fought brilliant battles but they never even attempted to win the war.

"Better"? Easy to say after the fact. The numbers starting out were pretty clear. The North had tremendous advantages in numbers of men and numbers of cannons and machine guns and industry and ability to feed and arm troops and the majority of the professional army, and I don't even know what else.

There is no shame is fighting bravely against great odds, but still losing.
Machine guns??

Please. Just shut up

Yes, machine guns, you drooling moron.

View attachment 513475
Gatling guns were neither tactically nor strategically significant in the Civil War you fucking moron.

STFU

Perhaps. Name me a something significant that the South had more of.
Thats easy. They definitely had more hardcore inbred racists. They got their asses kicked and died trying to keep Blacks enslaved.
Nothing in the Constitution allowed Lincoln to free the slaves, moron.
Nothing in the Constitution allowed southeners to own humans idiot.
ROFL! Slaves are specifically mentioned in the Constitution, moron. What do you imagine the 3/5ths compromise was about?
"Slaves are specifically mentioned in the Constitution"

Everytime I catch you saying stupid shit like this I'm going cut you a new asshole like I just did. :auiqs.jpg:

This is America the only wars we don't win are ones we don't feel like finishing.

View attachment 513317

Lee thought he could just win battles with no "macro" strategy to win the war and got his ass kicked for it.

They could have done much better than they did. Most obviously pulling in the British to support them as their best play. But just crushing Northern industry instead of focusing on winning irrelevant battles would have went a long way to the South having a chance.

I'm not sure if those at the Alamo had a lot of strategic options on the table. The South may have fought brilliant battles but they never even attempted to win the war.

"Better"? Easy to say after the fact. The numbers starting out were pretty clear. The North had tremendous advantages in numbers of men and numbers of cannons and machine guns and industry and ability to feed and arm troops and the majority of the professional army, and I don't even know what else.

Machine guns??

Please. Just shut up

View attachment 513475
Gatling guns were neither tactically nor strategically significant in the Civil War you fucking moron.

STFU

Thats easy. They definitely had more hardcore inbred racists. They got their asses kicked and died trying to keep Blacks enslaved.
ROFL! Slaves are specifically mentioned in the Constitution, moron. What do you imagine the 3/5ths compromise was about?

No they are not you idiot. Show me where the word "slave" appears in the constitution. I will wait.
Representatives and direct Taxes shall be apportioned among the several States which may be included within this Union, according to their respective Numbers, which shall be determined by adding to the whole Number of free Persons, including those bound to Service for a Term of Years, and excluding Indians not taxed, three fifths of all other Persons.
"All other persons" means people who aren't free.
So you cant find the word "slave" Typical of people that dont know the constitution.
People who aren't free are slaves, jackass. It doesn't matter if the word is actually used.
Thats incorrect as well you ignorant jackass. :)
Wrong.

Tell us which is taller: 6' or 5' 12"

View attachment 513317

Machine guns??

Please. Just shut up

View attachment 513475

STFU

Everytime I catch you saying stupid shit like this I'm going cut you a new asshole like I just did. :auiqs.jpg:
You're just cutting your own asshole.

Free blacks, and free former slaves, were included in the 3/5ths.
Nope

Article one, section two of the Constitution of the United States declared that any person who was not free would be counted as three-fifths of a free individual for the purposes of determining congressional representation
The 3/5ths also included "indians not taxed"
Only "civilized" indians, those willing to live among the white population, and abide by their laws were counted. All uncivilized indians were counted in the 3/5ths.
Wrong, asshole. they weren't counted at all.

View attachment 513317

Machine guns??

Please. Just shut up

View attachment 513475

STFU

No they are not you idiot. Show me where the word "slave" appears in the constitution. I will wait.
Representatives and direct Taxes shall be apportioned among the several States which may be included within this Union, according to their respective Numbers, which shall be determined by adding to the whole Number of free Persons, including those bound to Service for a Term of Years, and excluding Indians not taxed, three fifths of all other Persons.
So you cant find the word "slave" Typical of people that dont know the constitution.
People who aren't free are slaves, jackass. It doesn't matter if the word is actually used.
Wrong.

no such thing as 5'12" you retard. :auiqs.jpg:

View attachment 513317

Machine guns??

Please. Just shut up

View attachment 513475

STFU

Wrong.

Sure there is.

It looks like the filthy Left Wing assholes are going after the Alamo next.

Good shit.

Only you stupid uneducated low information Moon Bats would think that destroying American history is "good shit".
Fuck american history. I want true history over some caucasoid made up shit.

It looks like the filthy Left Wing assholes are going after the Alamo next.

Good shit.

Only you stupid uneducated low information Moon Bats would think that destroying American history is "good shit".
Fuck american history. I want true history over some caucasoid made up shit.
tmkd2evhymb71.jpg

slaves were 3/5ths of a citizen.

View attachment 513317

Machine guns??

Please. Just shut up

View attachment 513475

STFU

Wrong.

Sure there is.
no stupid. 1 foot is 12 inches so its 5'11" and then 6'0" you dumbass. :21:

Democrats making more American history disappear.
I don't want my tax money going to pay for statues to honor our enemies.

New York loyalists who fought alongside the British during the revolution as well?
One time I was driving through Illinois. Had to stop for gas. Across the street from the gas station was a park. In the park was a statue of a filthy ass Union soldier. It was disgusting.

Some of the money I paid for the gas went to the county. I hated it that my tax money was used for a statue of a piece of shit that killed Americans.

Which Presidential election do you think MOST demonstrates the "southern strategy" and why?
Goldwater started it (Operation Dixie), Nixon perfected it with coded language ("silent majority" "law and order") and Reagan dabbled in it ("welfare queens in Cadillacs"). Again, you seem to think it was a lever that was thrown in the 60s and the people just switched sides. It took decades for it to take firm hold...which it has now. And it wasn't solely racial unease that fueled the switch. It was a fusion of religion, women's role in society and the role of government in the economy.

If Nixon becomes president, he has promised that he won’t enforce either the Civil Rights or the Voting Rights Acts. Stick with him.” ~ Strom Thurmond
The gop's problem with racism in the South is a continuing wound.
You would be hard-pressed to find a Republican figure anywhere in the country in 1954 who engaged in the kind of race-baiting Atwater described. The evolution he outlines did in fact occur, but it was the Dixiecrats fleeing the Democratic Party, not traditional Republicans, who brought that legacy and underwent that transformation.

There’s hubris in characterizing Republicans as having “courted” Southern voters into a new alliance. In reality, late 20th century Republicans hoping to shape an appeal in the South were foolishly trying to ride an avalanche. What’s left of the Republican Party as it once existed is buried somewhere beneath tons of noxious debris as the active racism of Jim Crow’s defenders has become the quiet racism of the culture wars.

Our myths of the Southern Strategy are dangerous for the way they obscure the Republican Party’s central problem – its new, unintended role as the vehicle of white supremacy in the 21st century. History denied is history repeated. Republicans will not shake this burden without first confronting it.

Of course race was a issue in Ga and SC senate races. And it was when Bob Corker defeated Harold Ford. It is what it is. Race plays in the North too

But here the gop is left with trying to sell to black voters an agenda of cutting taxes and ending welfare, and ending minority-majority districts. That's not gonna sell. But it's the national gop message. The state legislature is tying to end the state income tax

The most affluent suburb around me is Madison County, and it's 60% white and 35% black, which is pretty close to the entire state demographic.
-----

Robert E. Lee was a great American hero to tens of millions of Americans and your Libtard hate and ignorance of history is despicable.

He was not a hero to the four million people he fought to keep in slavery
You do know that Lee was the first person Lincoln asked to command the Union Army ? Did you also know that there where Black Confederate troops ?

I can’t believe you guys are still pushing that Confederate black troops lie
Wow you fuckers will ignore any history that doesn't conform to your retarded progressive beliefs.

The following is a list of 4 soldiers captured at Ft. Fisher when it fell to Union troops in January 1865:

Charles Dempsey, Private, Company F, 36th NC Regiment, Negro. Captured at Ft. Fisher and confined at Point Lookout, Md., until paroled and exchanged at Coxes Landing, Va. 14-15 Feb 1865. (Taken from North Carolina Troops, Volume I)

Henry Dempsey, Private, Company F, 36th NC Regiment, Negro. Captured at Ft. Fisher and confined at Point Lookout, Md., until paroled at Coxes Landing, Va. 14-15 Feb 1865. (Taken from North Carolina Troops, Volume I)

J. Doyle, Private, Company E, 40th NC Regiment, Negro, Captured at Ft. Fisher and confined at Point Lookout, Md., until paroled at Boulware’s Wharf, Va. On 16 Mar 1865. (Taken from North Carolina Troops, Volume I)

Daniel Herring, Cook, Company F, 36th NC Regiment, Negro. Captured at Ft. Fisher, and confined at Point Lookout, Md. Until released after taking Oath of Allegiance June 19, 1865. (Taken from North Carolina Troops, Volume I)
The sons of confederate veterans? :auiqs.jpg:
Another source.
That's propaganda not a source. The only Blacks that came close to fighting for the confederates were a bunch of light skinned free Blacks in Louisiana. I forget their names. The confederates were not going to have it for obvious reasons. You must be retarded to think they were going to give guns to enslaved Blacks and they would willingly fight for the loser south. You're a fucking moron. :auiqs.jpg:

The racists keep referring to those blacks in Louisiana who were in the Confederacy for two weeks and then switched to the Union
You fucktards throw out the racist charge like its candy at a Christmas parade. Who the fuck are you to call me a racist ?

Name one country that existed in 1850 that never practiced slavery.
Easy, Switzerland.
You forgot the one that made sure they never practised slavery. Haiti.
Haiti was one of the most notorious slave states in the new world.
Youre a fucking moron. That was San Domingue. Once the Black population kicked the asses of France, Britain, and Spain they named it what the original natives called it. Haiti. Then they said there will never be slavery there.

Forum List

Back