Charlottesville To Remove confederate Statues That Helped Spark Deadly Rally

Robert E. Lee was a great American hero to tens of millions of Americans and your Libtard hate and ignorance of history is despicable.

He was not a hero to the four million people he fought to keep in slavery
You do know that Lee was the first person Lincoln asked to command the Union Army ? Did you also know that there where Black Confederate troops ?

I can’t believe you guys are still pushing that Confederate black troops lie
Wow you fuckers will ignore any history that doesn't conform to your retarded progressive beliefs.

The following is a list of 4 soldiers captured at Ft. Fisher when it fell to Union troops in January 1865:

Charles Dempsey, Private, Company F, 36th NC Regiment, Negro. Captured at Ft. Fisher and confined at Point Lookout, Md., until paroled and exchanged at Coxes Landing, Va. 14-15 Feb 1865. (Taken from North Carolina Troops, Volume I)

Henry Dempsey, Private, Company F, 36th NC Regiment, Negro. Captured at Ft. Fisher and confined at Point Lookout, Md., until paroled at Coxes Landing, Va. 14-15 Feb 1865. (Taken from North Carolina Troops, Volume I)

J. Doyle, Private, Company E, 40th NC Regiment, Negro, Captured at Ft. Fisher and confined at Point Lookout, Md., until paroled at Boulware’s Wharf, Va. On 16 Mar 1865. (Taken from North Carolina Troops, Volume I)

Daniel Herring, Cook, Company F, 36th NC Regiment, Negro. Captured at Ft. Fisher, and confined at Point Lookout, Md. Until released after taking Oath of Allegiance June 19, 1865. (Taken from North Carolina Troops, Volume I)
The sons of confederate veterans? :auiqs.jpg:
Another source.
That's propaganda not a source. The only Blacks that came close to fighting for the confederates were a bunch of light skinned free Blacks in Louisiana. I forget their names. The confederates were not going to have it for obvious reasons. You must be retarded to think they were going to give guns to enslaved Blacks and they would willingly fight for the loser south. You're a fucking moron. :auiqs.jpg:
Propaganda ? It's history you lunatic and how the fuck do you know what their skin tone was ? You calling me a moron is a laugh I couldn't think as slow as you if I tried.

Robert E. Lee was a great American hero to tens of millions of Americans and your Libtard hate and ignorance of history is despicable.

You do know that Lee was the first person Lincoln asked to command the Union Army ? Did you also know that there where Black Confederate troops ?

Wow you fuckers will ignore any history that doesn't conform to your retarded progressive beliefs.

The following is a list of 4 soldiers captured at Ft. Fisher when it fell to Union troops in January 1865:

Charles Dempsey, Private, Company F, 36th NC Regiment, Negro. Captured at Ft. Fisher and confined at Point Lookout, Md., until paroled and exchanged at Coxes Landing, Va. 14-15 Feb 1865. (Taken from North Carolina Troops, Volume I)

Henry Dempsey, Private, Company F, 36th NC Regiment, Negro. Captured at Ft. Fisher and confined at Point Lookout, Md., until paroled at Coxes Landing, Va. 14-15 Feb 1865. (Taken from North Carolina Troops, Volume I)

J. Doyle, Private, Company E, 40th NC Regiment, Negro, Captured at Ft. Fisher and confined at Point Lookout, Md., until paroled at Boulware’s Wharf, Va. On 16 Mar 1865. (Taken from North Carolina Troops, Volume I)

Daniel Herring, Cook, Company F, 36th NC Regiment, Negro. Captured at Ft. Fisher, and confined at Point Lookout, Md. Until released after taking Oath of Allegiance June 19, 1865. (Taken from North Carolina Troops, Volume I)
Another source.
That's propaganda not a source. The only Blacks that came close to fighting for the confederates were a bunch of light skinned free Blacks in Louisiana. I forget their names. The confederates were not going to have it for obvious reasons. You must be retarded to think they were going to give guns to enslaved Blacks and they would willingly fight for the loser south. You're a fucking moron. :auiqs.jpg:
Propaganda ? It's history you lunatic and how the fuck do you know what their skin tone was ? You calling me a moron is a laugh I couldn't think as slow as you if I tried.
Yes its historic propaganda. People who think slow are important and thorough. They dont pop off at the mouth and say dumbshit like you.

Another source.
Yes its historic propaganda. People who think slow are important and thorough. They dont pop off at the mouth and say dumbshit like you.
Propaganda ? The report was written by Union Troops. Are you ignorant on purpose or is it a birth defect.

Another source.
Propaganda ? The report was written by Union Troops. Are you ignorant on purpose or is it a birth defect.
Prove the report was written by Union Troops.

Another source.

Nothing "sparked the deadly rally" except satanic devils denying freedom of speech. One or two Europhobic Antifa demons got dinged when blocking traffic. Who gives a fuck?

1626520818206.png

Another source.

This was three weeks before Lee surrendered
How many slaves actually fought?

The racists keep referring to those blacks in Louisiana who were in the Confederacy for two weeks and then switched to the Union
You fucktards throw out the racist charge like its candy at a Christmas parade. Who the fuck are you to call me a racist ?

Well, you're not a Democrat. If you're black then JoeB says you're an "Uncle Tom." He said that literally and repeatedly.

Note Bendog and the rest of the Democrat said nothing about calling blacks Uncle Joes because keeping blacks in their place is how they show that when blacks try to leave the Democrat plantation is when Democrats inform blacks that Democrat belief in slavery is alive and well

Last edited:
Why the fuck are they venerating losers down there anyway?

This is America the only wars we don't win are ones we don't feel like finishing.

Nothing to be ashamed of, losing to a superior force.

View attachment 513317

The Alamo was a last stand

Lee thought he could just win battles with no "macro" strategy to win the war and got his ass kicked for it.

They could have done much better than they did. Most obviously pulling in the British to support them as their best play. But just crushing Northern industry instead of focusing on winning irrelevant battles would have went a long way to the South having a chance.

I'm not sure if those at the Alamo had a lot of strategic options on the table. The South may have fought brilliant battles but they never even attempted to win the war.

"Better"? Easy to say after the fact. The numbers starting out were pretty clear. The North had tremendous advantages in numbers of men and numbers of cannons and machine guns and industry and ability to feed and arm troops and the majority of the professional army, and I don't even know what else.

There is no shame is fighting bravely against great odds, but still losing.
Machine guns??

Please. Just shut up

Yes, machine guns, you drooling moron.

View attachment 513475
Gatling guns were neither tactically nor strategically significant in the Civil War you fucking moron.

STFU

Perhaps. Name me a something significant that the South had more of.
Illiterate dumbfucks.

Aw, how cute. I made a point, and you pretended to be too retarded to get it, so that you could insult people dead before your grandfather was born.

You always so brave, or only when you're high?

This is America the only wars we don't win are ones we don't feel like finishing.

View attachment 513317

Lee thought he could just win battles with no "macro" strategy to win the war and got his ass kicked for it.

They could have done much better than they did. Most obviously pulling in the British to support them as their best play. But just crushing Northern industry instead of focusing on winning irrelevant battles would have went a long way to the South having a chance.

I'm not sure if those at the Alamo had a lot of strategic options on the table. The South may have fought brilliant battles but they never even attempted to win the war.

"Better"? Easy to say after the fact. The numbers starting out were pretty clear. The North had tremendous advantages in numbers of men and numbers of cannons and machine guns and industry and ability to feed and arm troops and the majority of the professional army, and I don't even know what else.

Machine guns??

Please. Just shut up

View attachment 513475
Gatling guns were neither tactically nor strategically significant in the Civil War you fucking moron.

STFU

Thats easy. They definitely had more hardcore inbred racists. They got their asses kicked and died trying to keep Blacks enslaved.
Nothing in the Constitution allowed Lincoln to free the slaves, moron.
Nothing in the Constitution allowed southeners to own humans idiot.
ROFL! Slaves are specifically mentioned in the Constitution, moron. What do you imagine the 3/5ths compromise was about?
"Slaves are specifically mentioned in the Constitution"

Everytime I catch you saying stupid shit like this I'm going cut you a new asshole like I just did. :auiqs.jpg:

My god you are a stupid asshole.

A) the left is much more willing to infringe on freedom of speech in 2021

B) no one has ever had freedom of speech in public primary schools. You don't even have freedom of speech on any college campus I've ever visited. Most obvious example of this being the "bong hits for Jesus" case in my lifetime. But there are many many examples. There is no freedom of speech at school

View attachment 513317

Machine guns??

Please. Just shut up

View attachment 513475

STFU

Illiterate dumbfucks.

Aw, how cute. I made a point, and you pretended to be too retarded to get it, so that you could insult people dead before your grandfather was born.

It was a direct answer to your retarded point.

View attachment 513317

There is shame in treason, lawless rebellion, and war crimes; there is shame in fighting to keep Americans enslaved.

B) no one has ever had freedom of speech in public primary schools. You don't even have freedom of speech on any college campus I've ever visited. Most obvious example of this being the "bong hits for Jesus" case in my lifetime. But there are many many examples. There is no freedom of speech at school
This is a lie

This is a lie

The only people who don't understand this seem to have not gone to public school

They can't make you say things, like the pledge of allegiance as an obvious example.

But they can stop you from saying basically whatever they want

Could a private school give you freedom of speech/ Yes. Do any? No

You don't have freedom fo speech in a jail, don't have it in a school either. NEver had it. Absurd to even mention it

View attachment 513317

Machine guns??

Please. Just shut up

View attachment 513475

STFU

Illiterate dumbfucks.

It was a direct answer to your retarded point.

It was you being retarded.

View attachment 513317

There is shame in treason, lawless rebellion, and war crimes; there is shame in fighting to keep Americans enslaved.

Are you ignorant or just pretending to be, so that you have an excuse to be disrespectful to your fellow Americans?

You do know that prior to the Civil War, it was pretty common for people to see themselves as citizens of various STATES, that were United, and thus, fighting to defend one's STATE, was not seen as TREASON, but LOYALTY?

Thus, saying "treason" was something to be ashamed of, is just not true.

Another source.

The racists keep referring to those blacks in Louisiana who were in the Confederacy for two weeks and then switched to the Union

Not as bad as when Pedo Joe opposed bussing cuz he didn’t want his kids growing up in a “racial jungle”.

Forum List

Back