Chase forgiving all credit card debt in Canada

I'm wondering if One Mile at a Time is similar to The Onion.

This is at the very bottom of the linked web page:

One Mile at a Time is owned by PointsPros, Inc. This site is for entertainment purposes only. The owner of this site is not an investment advisor, financial planner, nor legal or tax professional and articles here are of an opinion and general nature and should not be relied upon for individual circumstances.

Advertiser Disclosure: Some links to credit cards and other products on this website will earn an affiliate commission. Outside of banner ads published through the Boarding Area network, this compensation does not impact how and where products appear on this site. While we do try to list all the best miles and points deals, the site does not include all card companies or credit card offers available in the marketplace. Please view our advertising policy page for additional details about our partners.

Editorial Disclosure: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any entity mentioned herein. Opinions expressed here are the author's alone, and have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.

Damn, I just paid off the air fare I out on my Chase card last month.

Too bad I'm not Canadian.

Well damn!

Now I know what I will do if I ever get my hot tub time machine to work.

How do we get them to abandon the American market? Asking for a friend......:11_2_1043:

Last edited:
Gotta love that.

What if everybody maxed out their credit cards and then everybody stopped paying them at the same time. Would they be able to afford to collect?

You should sneak across the border, attain Illegal Alien status in the Dominions of Canada, and claim your prize. If you are a lib, I'd salute you for following through with the promise that millions of libs made to leave the country if Trump was elected.

You should sneak across the border, attain Illegal Alien status in the Dominions of Canada, and claim your prize. If you are a lib, I'd salute you for following through with the promise that millions of libs made to leave the country if Trump was elected.
I could immigrate to Canada if I desired. No need for illegal entry.

Are you sure? Canada is sort of picky. They really didn't seem that encouraging to American liberals after the 2016 election.

Are you sure? Canada is sort of picky. They really didn't seem that encouraging to American liberals after the 2016 election.
I have a marketable skill and plenty of experience.

That's interesting, Canada has a similar immigration policy as President Trump. Imagine that, they want people who can actually contribute to their economy in a meaningful way, and are less interested in immigrants who are coming to Canada to sign up for healthcare and other benefits being offered.

That's interesting, Canada has a similar immigration policy as President Trump. Imagine that, they want people who can actually contribute to their economy in a meaningful way, and are less interested in immigrants who are coming to Canada to sign up for healthcare and other benefits being offered.
They have limited resources compared to the US.

Actually, that's just not true. Canada has huge resources, and lots more space than America for as many migrants would want to come there.

The population of Ellesmere Island is only 191, yet is many times the size of Manhattan Island in America which has a lot greater population.

Actually, that's just not true. Canada has huge resources, and lots more space than America for as many migrants would want to come there.

The population of Ellesmere Island is only 191, yet is many times the size of Manhattan Island in America which has a lot greater population.
It is true. Canada has less farmable land by far, a harsher climate, and far less infrastructure. Plus there is the fact that they take in tens of thousands of refugees and immigrants every year already.

As far as your island, use yer head kid. If open space were the only criteria we'd be sending them to Montana.

It is true. Canada has less farmable land by far, a harsher climate, and far less infrastructure. Plus there is the fact that they take in tens of thousands of refugees and immigrants every year already.

As far as your island, use yer head kid. If open space were the only criteria we'd be sending them to Montana.

America has a lot more people pouring into the country than anyone else including Canada. The processing centers at the southern border are packed to the gills. In addition, we have accepted millions more Illegal Aliens too, who are glorified in large parts of America designated as Sanctuaries against federal immigration law

Forum List

Back