Chase Oliver, Libertarian nominee, "gets it"

EMH

Diamond Member
Apr 5, 2021
Very compactly stated...

Oliver is an activist from Atlanta who previously ran for the U.S. Senate and U.S. House from Georgia. On his campaign website, he calls for major cuts to the federal budget with a view toward balancing the budget, abolishing the death penalty, closing all overseas military bases and ending military support to Israel and Ukraine

Very compactly stated...

Oliver is an activist from Atlanta who previously ran for the U.S. Senate and U.S. House from Georgia. On his campaign website, he calls for major cuts to the federal budget with a view toward balancing the budget, abolishing the death penalty, closing all overseas military bases and ending military support to Israel and Ukraine
hes no libertarian,,

hell he isnt even a democrat light,,

hes a full blown progressive democrat,,

He has my vote.
Frankly, im just glad the L party nominated someone decent this time around. Good grief, that party is a joke.
No they didn't...They nominated another dopey SJW, over a Mises candidate and the philosophical powerhouse Jacob Hornberger.

They're little more than the rainbow bong, that the Bee mocked them as, anymore.

he made it pretty clear,,

how would a private business know if you are or arent vaccinated??

Since so many vax "cards" are faux, they really don't anyway, which is why the Libertarian Party needs to be perfectly clear...

NO VACCINE MANDATES PERIOD

Can you post it? I cant find it. All I can find is where he said he is pro vaccines, but anti-mandates.

It appears he said something pro vax mandate and then walked it back to "no govt mandate," but still not far enough walked back!!!

Can you post it? I cant find it. All I can find is where he said he is pro vaccines, but anti-mandates.
He's fine with corporate vax mandates, as a condition of employment...IOW he's in favor of corporate aggression against the individual, as long as it's not the gubmint engaging in it.

He sucks.

Since so many vax "cards" are faux, they really don't anyway, which is why the Libertarian Party needs to be perfectly clear...

NO VACCINE MANDATES PERIOD
theress a clear divide in the libertarian party,, and this guys isnt libertarian,,

Forum List

Back