Chase Oliver, Libertarian nominee, "gets it"

His attacks on the second? What about giving hundreds of billions to neighborhoods based on their skin color? What about daca and amnesty?
What about his ridiculous spending?
None of that is bad policy?
See? All of this is fact, but Billie denies it. It's crazy
Cultism 101

And yet they have largely succeeded at the latter.
If you think the Saudis should be happy to let Iran control Yemen, right next door, especially after the legitimate Yemen government asked for help, I don't know what to tell you. In war more civilians will usually die than combatants. That is the reality of war. The purpose of war is generally to kill and take the enemy prisoner until they surrender. The Houthis have never surrendered. And now control much of Yemen.

Last year the Saudis released hundreds of Houthi prisoners. If they were intent on genocide they would have simply executed them.

And if Trump had been President in 2015 when the war started, I'm pretty sure there would have been no Yemen war.

If you think the Saudis should be happy to let Iran control Yemen, right next door, especially after the legitimate Yemen government asked for help, I don't know what to tell you. In war more civilians will usually die than combatants. That is the reality of war. The purpose of war is generally to kill and take the enemy prisoner until they surrender. The Houthis have never surrendered. And now control much of Yemen.

Last year the Saudis released hundreds of Houthi prisoners. If they were intent on genocide they would have simply executed them.
Some countries take pains to avoid civilian casualties as much as possible, but that's not what happened in Yemen. The policies were designed to kill as many human beings as possible, and they worked.

His attacks on the second? What about giving hundreds of billions to neighborhoods based on their skin color? What about daca and amnesty?
What about his ridiculous spending?
None of that is bad policy?
Each situation needs to be evaluated on its own merits. I didn't see any 'ridiculous' spending asked for by Trump. He did relent and allowed the Democrats their ridiculous spending in order to get any of his own policy initiatives funded, otherwise the Democrats would cut him off entirely.

The spending during 2020 was necessarily to keep people from starving or losing everything when government shut down their businesses, jobs, other means to earn a living.

Some countries take pains to avoid civilian casualties as much as possible, but that's not what happened in Yemen. The policies were designed to kill as many human beings as possible, and they worked.
Sorry but I can't continue a conversation with somebody who spews such nonsense with absolutely no evidence or credible source to back it up. Do have a pleasant evening.

Forum List

Back