Chauvin lawyer wants a jury probe and to impeach verdict

horselightning

Diamond Member
Jul 14, 2013

That lawyer isnt done fighting for chauvin.

He isn't, but accusing the judge who will hear the motions of abusing his authority won't win his client any favors. He is just preserving the issues for the appeals. Quite frankly, I don't see how the conviction stands on appeal due to the one jury on the tshirt who hid his involvement in a protest and the refusal to sequester the jury in such an intensely politicized and publicized trial, so the judge should suck it up, vacate the conviction, and set a new trial under a different judge and a sequestered jury.

He isn't, but accusing the judge who will hear the motions of abusing his authority won't win his client any favors. He is just preserving the issues for the appeals. Quite frankly, I don't see how the conviction stands on appeal due to the one jury on the tshirt who hid his involvement in a protest and the refusal to sequester the jury in such an intensely politicized and publicized trial, so the judge should suck it up, vacate the conviction, and set a new trial under a different judge and a sequestered jury.
exactly

Your title sounds gay to me.
Nothing wrong with gay.
Just saying.
f7j7bcsn9z811.jpg

Perhaps you should start a NEW thread with a 'Clearer' title.

The police are way too powerful though in this case it appears the verdict was pre-arranged.

Here's why it'll stand on appeal. Nobody likes letting a murderer off on a technicality.

They asked that juror if he ever participated in a protest in Minneapolis. He didn't. He participated in one in Washington.

The police are way too powerful though in this case it appears the verdict was pre-arranged.

Uh, no the verdict happened because you have the guy on video, doing exactly what he is accused of.

Most lawyers would have the good sense to plead that one out. Chauvin's lawyers tried, but the prosecutor wanted a trial.

Here's why it'll stand on appeal. Nobody likes letting a murderer off on a technicality.

They asked that juror if he ever participated in a protest in Minneapolis. He didn't. He participated in one in Washington.

Uh, no the verdict happened because you have the guy on video, doing exactly what he is accused of.

Most lawyers would have the good sense to plead that one out. Chauvin's lawyers tried, but the prosecutor wanted a trial.

Where he participated does not matter. The "Get Your Knees Off Our Necks" BLM t-shirt he was wearing was a clear reference to the George Floyd case. Floyds relative spoke at the rally and the juror flat out lied on his jury questionaire.

Where he participated does not matter. The "Get Your Knees Off Our Necks" BLM t-shirt he was wearing was a clear reference to the George Floyd case. Floyds relative spoke at the rally and the juror flat out lied on his jury questionaire.

Well, yes, it does matter. He was specifically asked about what city he marched in.

Not, a march in another city that someone happened to speak at, with no evidence you heard them.

The march in washington was to commemorate Dr. King's speech. That we STILL have incidents like what happened to Geo. Floyd 50 years after Dr. King is the problem, not that people are talking about it.

Good for the lawyer...everyone deserves zealous representation.

Again- Fuck you.

We have thousands of people in prison for non-violent offenses, who didn't do the crime they were convicted of, because you have incompetent public defenders, ambitious DA's trying to keep their conviction numbers up, dishonest cops who "Testily" on the stand.

And I don't see you getting upset about any of that.

No, no, the big outrage to you is that Chauvin got 2nd Degree Murder instead of 3rd Degree Murder.

Well, yes, it does matter. He was specifically asked about what city he marched in.

Not, a march in another city that someone happened to speak at, with no evidence you heard them.

The march in washington was to commemorate Dr. King's speech. That we STILL have incidents like what happened to Geo. Floyd 50 years after Dr. King is the problem, not that people are talking about it.

Good for the lawyer...everyone deserves zealous representation.

Again- Fuck you.

We have thousands of people in prison for non-violent offenses, who didn't do the crime they were convicted of, because you have incompetent public defenders, ambitious DA's trying to keep their conviction numbers up, dishonest cops who "Testily" on the stand.

And I don't see you getting upset about any of that.

No, no, the big outrage to you is that Chauvin got 2nd Degree Murder instead of 3rd Degree Murder.
1) that’s a lie and you know it
2) f me? why?

i know we have all those things but that doesn’t mean this defendent does not deserve a lawyer or this lawyer should not do his job.

Imagine Chauvin got his verdict overturned and the Army took to the streets and just wiped every BLM and hard leftist off the face of the planet when they gathered to start their shit in protest to it.

How good would that be.

Burn in hell cock suckers.

1) that’s a lie and you know it
2) f me? why?

i know we have all those things but that doesn’t mean this defendent does not deserve a lawyer or this lawyer should not do his job.

The Lawyer did his job. He made an argument. The jury didn't buy the argument because, FUCK HE'S ON TAPE KILLING THAT MAN!!!

again, we have thousands of innocent people who are in prison because their inept public defender didn't do their job. I don't hear a fucking peep out of you about that.

Chauvin Murdered Floyd. It's on tape.

Imagine Chauvin got his verdict overturned and the Army took to the streets and just wiped every BLM and hard leftist off the face of the planet when they gathered to start their shit in protest to it.

How good would that be.

Burn in hell cock suckers.

Actually, that would be kind of awful. For starters, 21% of soldiers are black. Any officer who gave that kind of order could fully expect to be fragged by his own troops.

Now, when I was a young man in the Illinois National Guard, I took Civil Disturbance Training, and a very wise Officer set the parameters. "Those aren't the enemy out there, those are your fellow citizens, they are damned angry about something and they have every right to be." This was a mere decade after THIS happened,

1623837936488.png
at Kent State.

Forum List

Back