Chauvin will be acquitted

But you left out the life of crime that led to his demise.

You mean accidentally passing a fake $20.00? Yeah, sounds like a master criminal.

Yea that is worthy of death.
Well he did have 3 times the limit of fentanyl in his system. We are a better society without him. I mean he held a pregnant woman at gun point while his friends robbed her. Your hero! He deserved life in jail fir that alone.

So you get to decide who lives and who dies. How did he become my hero? My hero died 10yrs ago and that was my father.
No when someone decides to put 3 times more fentanyl in their body than it can take. He decided his own fate, and the officer shouldn't have to pay for it.

So show us where the ME stated cause of death was drug overdose.
He had 3 times the amount of a lethal dose in his system. Cnn won't tell you that.

Defense Attorney Predicts Chauvin Will Be Acquitted After Jurors Learn George Floyd Died Of Fentanyl Overdose - National File

George Floyd died of a Fentanyl overdose.

Let the rioting begin!!!

Or is it on hold since the DNC is in power?

Racist trash are praying that he is acquitted.
Considering that the drug overdose is what killed him, race has nothing to do with it. Only racists like you want the cop convicted of killing someone who was already dead of an overdose but didn't know it yet. You might as well convict someone of murdering someone who was already bleeding out from a severed arm when they shot him.

Please post the autopsy that states Floyd died from an overdose of drugs.
The coroner deemed it homocide. Yep. Not so much on actual findings, but on the video. He even said so. He said in any other incident, given the same evidence, he would have deemed it an overdose...what?
A woke coroner?

There is a joke in their somewhere.
Did you hear the one about the coroner bar?

Defense Attorney Predicts Chauvin Will Be Acquitted After Jurors Learn George Floyd Died Of Fentanyl Overdose - National File

Let the rioting begin!!!

Considering that the drug overdose is what killed him, race has nothing to do with it. Only racists like you want the cop convicted of killing someone who was already dead of an overdose but didn't know it yet. You might as well convict someone of murdering someone who was already bleeding out from a severed arm when they shot him.
A dead person said "I can`t breath"? Half the people on the planet watched that cop kill that guy and if he`s acquitted there will be riots and rightfully so.

Let the rioting begin!!!

A dead person said "I can`t breath"? Half the people on the planet watched that cop kill that guy and if he`s acquitted there will be riots and rightfully so.
More like looting. About 5% will be out there in protest, the other 95 are going for free stuff. It won't be out first rodeo.

Let the rioting begin!!!

If one says they cannot breathe then by definition they are breathing.

No onde saw any such thing.

This is why we have trials rather than mob justice which you are advocating for.

Let the rioting begin!!!

This is why we have trials rather than mob justice which you are advocating for.
8+ minutes with his knee on Floyd`s neck and then he was dead. It wasn`t suicide. It was witnessed by millions of eyeballs.

Let the rioting begin!!!

8+ minutes with his knee on Floyd`s neck and then he was dead. It wasn`t suicide. It was witnessed by millions of eyeballs.
I never said it was suicide.

There is no evidence that the knee restraint killed him.

No one saw it kill him.

Let the rioting begin!!!

There is no way that the cop could be acquitted.

We all know that the consequences would be disastrous.

Riots would break out in every major city, with mobs invading the nice parts of town, too.

The "trial" is a charade.

Even if there were a video that "proved" his innocence, the prosecutors, the judge, and the jury would find a way to ignore it.

No one in this country dares to anger a certain group of folks.

Let the rioting begin!!!

There is no way that the cop could be acquitted.

We all know that the consequences would be disastrous.

Riots would break out in every major city, with mobs invading the nice parts of town, too.

The "trial" is a charade.

Even if there were a video that "proved" his innocence, the prosecutors, the judge, and the jury would find a way to ignore it.

No one in this country dares to anger a certain group of folks.

There is a certain group in this country that can watch a cop kill a black man UNJUSTLY and they will do everything in their power to justify it.

You mean accidentally passing a fake $20.00? Yeah, sounds like a master criminal.

Well he did have 3 times the limit of fentanyl in his system. We are a better society without him. I mean he held a pregnant woman at gun point while his friends robbed her. Your hero! He deserved life in jail fir that alone.

So you get to decide who lives and who dies. How did he become my hero? My hero died 10yrs ago and that was my father.
Sorry for your loss

How was it my loss, I didn't know the man.
You did not know your father?

He knew your mother though.

No when someone decides to put 3 times more fentanyl in their body than it can take. He decided his own fate, and the officer shouldn't have to pay for it.

So show us where the ME stated cause of death was drug overdose.
He had 3 times the amount of a lethal dose in his system. Cnn won't tell you that.

....but FOX News told you that.

Let the rioting begin!!!

Come on AW don't you know Trump Humpers will tell you not to believe your lying eyes.

Sorry for your loss

Really? Cool

I was being kind and you went in the gutter. Typical Leftist.

Leftists on this forum determine guilt or innocence by a person's political affiliation. Therefore, regardless of ANY mitigating evidence, Chauvin is guilty and should spend the rest of his life in prison.

George Zimmerman was automatically guilty.

Michael Brown was automatically a victim.

The woman that was shot and killed at the Capitol was automatically deserving of being executed.

Sorry for your loss

Really? Cool

Oh that is what you call being a punk, nice.

Sorry for your loss

Really? Cool

????

Sorry for your loss

Really? Cool

If you had any reading comprehension skills you’d realize he was saying sorry for the loss of your father.

There is a certain group in this country that can watch a cop kill a black man UNJUSTLY and they will do everything in their power to justify it.

Just pretend that Floyd was a black kid shot by another black kid and then you'll no longer give a fuck.

Let the rioting begin!!!

Come on AW don't you know Trump Humpers will tell you not to believe your lying eyes.
I believe superbadbruthas have very short life spans. That's what happened to this brutha. No one is surprised when a thugs kicks.

Forum List

Back