Chauvin will be acquitted

Can you imagine if you're in a grocery store, say, and throw a pulmonary embolis, suddenly are having big difficulty breathing, and when you cry out "I can't breathe," someone rushes over, throws you to the ground and presses his knee against your neck for nine minutes until you haven't got the strength to struggle anymore? Great way to die.
You left out the part about having robbed the grocery store and resisting when the authorities show up to arrest you for your crime.

Can you imagine if you're in a grocery store, say, and throw a pulmonary embolis, suddenly are having big difficulty breathing, and when you cry out "I can't breathe," someone rushes over, throws you to the ground and presses his knee against your neck for nine minutes until you haven't got the strength to struggle anymore? Great way to die.
You left out the part about having robbed the grocery store and resisting when the authorities show up to arrest you for your crime.
I was just trying to put myself in Floyd's shoes; it must have been a long nightmare of a way to die.

I was just trying to put myself in Floyd's shoes; it must have been a long nightmare of a way to die.
But you left out the life of crime that led to his demise.

And the drugs. Dead thug no great loss. He should be judged by the content of his character.

It certainly looks that way. This case is falling apart before it even starts.

You're living in a fantasy world.

no sane jury is going to look at that tape and say, "Well, gee, It must have been a drug overdose!" after the coroner says he was strangled to death.

Also, the jurors know damned well if they don't convict, there will be riots.

So many cops and civilians murdered, businesses and homes destroyed, livelihoods wiped out, people set at each other's throats by the Democrats' media manipulation.

George Floyd was neither a hero nor a victim. Just a piece of propaganda.

Um, what cops were murdered? The reality- the number of cops shot in the line of duty was LOWER in 2020 than it was in 2019.

The number of officers shot in the line of duty dropped from 49 to 45.

The number of officers who died of anything line of duty related did increase from 150 to 354, but if you take out Covid-19 deaths (AKA Trump Plague, AKA that thing you guys all claim is a hoax) the number of line of duty deaths actually dropped to 126 despite Trump Riots.

Now, on to the businesses destroyed in riots. Riot related damage costs about 1-2 billion, with maybe 1500 businesses being destroyed. That's bad, right?

By comparison- thanks to TRUMP PLAGUE, 165,000 businesses were forced to close their doors permanently.

Now, I suspect that if Covid hadn't been as bad as it was, the riots wouldn't have been as bad, either. They were kind of interconnected

Defense Attorney Predicts Chauvin Will Be Acquitted After Jurors Learn George Floyd Died Of Fentanyl Overdose - National File

George Floyd died of a Fentanyl overdose.

Let the rioting begin!!!

Or is it on hold since the DNC is in power?

Racist trash are praying that he is acquitted.
Considering that the drug overdose is what killed him, race has nothing to do with it. Only racists like you want the cop convicted of killing someone who was already dead of an overdose but didn't know it yet. You might as well convict someone of murdering someone who was already bleeding out from a severed arm when they shot him.

Please post the autopsy that states Floyd died from an overdose of drugs.
The coroner deemed it homocide. Yep. Not so much on actual findings, but on the video. He even said so. He said in any other incident, given the same evidence, he would have deemed it an overdose...what?
A woke coroner?

There is a joke in their somewhere.

Defense Attorney Predicts Chauvin Will Be Acquitted After Jurors Learn George Floyd Died Of Fentanyl Overdose - National File

Let the rioting begin!!!

just realistic people. not racists, like you, accusing others of being what you are

You are racist as hell and it shows everyday.

You mean accidentally passing a fake $20.00? Yeah, sounds like a master criminal.

Yea that is worthy of death.
Well he did have 3 times the limit of fentanyl in his system. We are a better society without him. I mean he held a pregnant woman at gun point while his friends robbed her. Your hero! He deserved life in jail fir that alone.

Let the rioting begin!!!

Considering that the drug overdose is what killed him, race has nothing to do with it. Only racists like you want the cop convicted of killing someone who was already dead of an overdose but didn't know it yet. You might as well convict someone of murdering someone who was already bleeding out from a severed arm when they shot him.

Apparently some of these assholes actually believe that if a racist bitch hadn't knelt on Mr Floyd's neck for 9 fucking minutes, he would have died anyway.
You need to look at the science, he had 3 times the limit of fentanyl in his system. He killed himself. Maybe you shod be looking to the person that sold him the drug.

That prediction is utter BS totally... based on his crime category being raised by the Judge just before jury selection began... Justice will prevail based on what the whole world saw Chavin do - that is murder of George Floyd...

Floyd's last words: "I can't breathe was the sure signal." Chavin laughed and kept the knee pressure on Floyd's neck that killed him.

Just imagine it were your family member!!!
Saint George was yelling “I can’t breathe” while he was wondering around in a drug induced hysteria long before a cop touched him, and it’s all on video.

Let the rioting begin!!!

9107F024-9585-44DA-8DED-D26E11EECA51.jpeg

Let the rioting begin!!!

Apparently some of these assholes actually believe that if a racist bitch hadn't knelt on Mr Floyd's neck for 9 fucking minutes, he would have died anyway.
You need to look at the science, he had 3 times the limit of fentanyl in his system. He killed himself. Maybe you shod be looking to the person that sold him the drug.
Science is only good if it can be used to attack and mock conservatives thought.

Otherwise, it should be ignored.

Let the rioting begin!!!

Fentanyl wasn't all he had. He loaded up on meth too.

Forum List

Back