Chauvin’s lawyer seeks new trial, hearing to impeach verdict

A juror is not expected to respond to the "intent" of a question. Only the facts

Yes, and the fact was the question was written so the court could find if anybody had their minds made up from the beginning. If you attend a Floyd rally, obviously your mind was already made up.

Another Trump Humper who is in denial.

No a Trump humper that has comprehension abilities. The question was not which rally they went to, the question was formed to find out if the juror is a Floyd humper and had a bias from the get go. That's the information that was concerning for the courts.
So it's like the Bible it says one thing, but you translate it to mean something else.
You can use any excuse you want, those jurors weren't in fear of their lives. That bullshit is just a cop.out.

Those jurors were not scared because they already had their minds made up on how they were going to vote before the case even started. That's the problem here. No impartial juror would agree to be part of that jury if there was a chance they might find the officer not guilty, or guilty of manslaughter where he might only get a year or two in jail.
That's your opinion and you know what those are like.

A juror is not expected to respond to the "intent" of a question. Only the facts

Yes, and the fact was the question was written so the court could find if anybody had their minds made up from the beginning. If you attend a Floyd rally, obviously your mind was already made up.
Again, jurors are expected to respond to the actual question. It's up to the lawyers to frame those questions

You can use any excuse you want, those jurors weren't in fear of their lives. That bullshit is just a cop.out.

Those jurors were not scared because they already had their minds made up on how they were going to vote before the case even started. That's the problem here. No impartial juror would agree to be part of that jury if there was a chance they might find the officer not guilty, or guilty of manslaughter where he might only get a year or two in jail.

You don't know their minds were made up. Would you say tbe same if they had voted to aquit?

It's less opinion than it is common sense. Every juror knew that their safety and life could be in danger by a not-guilty verdict. Therefore the only jurors that would participate are those who were not going to vote for a not guilty verdict.

So it's like the Bible it says one thing, but you translate it to mean something else.

No, it only says one thing:

Did you or anybody you know participate IN ANY of the demonstration or marches (against police brutality that took place in Minnesota) after George Floyd's death?

Against police brutality that took place in Minnesota. Not at a protest in Minnesota. WTF would the court care what rally they went to? They only care that they did indeed participate in gatherings supporting George Floyd.

If chauvin is guilty of something I just dont care anymore

Black race hustlers and guilt-ridden white marxists have overplayed their hand and now every traffic stop of a black person is a test of the cops patience as black people cry racism

Its bullshit

If there are a few bad cops there are even more bad black people committing crimes that someone has to deal with

Yes,on the order of 100,000 to one.

It's less opinion than it is common sense. Every juror knew that their safety and life could be in danger by a not-guilty verdict. Therefore the only jurors that would participate are those who were not going to vote for a not guilty verdict.

Did you or anybody you know participate IN ANY of the demonstration or marches (against police brutality that took place in Minnesota) after George Floyd's death?

Against police brutality that took place in Minnesota. Not at a protest in Minnesota. WTF would the court care what rally they went to? They only care that they did indeed participate in gatherings supporting George Floyd.
I disagree that it is "common sense", juries convict mafia members, drug lords, and gang members all rge time and those are groups known for intimidation, violence and retribution.

[/QUOTE]

That's all it is, how many jury members were threatened? That is just your opinion because you want to see Chauvin walk.

The lawyer should have asked better questions or more specific questions, if you think your hero is going to walk on that the it truly says all it needs to about the US Justice System.

What a load of bullshit.

You lot are gunning for the policeman who shot Ashli Babbit.

And why not? When a white police officer shoots an unarmed black, it's protest and riot time. When a black police officer shoots and kills an unarmed white veteran woman, we are not even privileged to know his name yet alone an investigation or charges.

He attended an event in DC to honor MLK.

Yes he did. An MLK event titled get your knee off of my neck. Gee, I don't recall MLK ever having a situation with somebody's knee on his neck. :eusa_shhh: Look at the question again that your comrade provided: Did you participate in ANY protest or march. In case you're a little slow tonight, any also includes DC.

Are you really that slow.

Page 4 question 7. Did you or anybody you know participate IN ANY of the demonstration or marches against police brutality that took place in Minnesota after George Floyd's death?

The question doesn't say anywhere in the country, it specifically states the state of MINNESOTA.
LOL. like that's going to make any difference on the appeal. Between this, your hideous Auntie and the judges failure to provide an alternet venue outside the shithole of New Mogadishu, MN, the appeal be lost.

Alternate venue my ass, you wanted the trial moved to a right wing, racist county which would have got him off. Sorry not going to happen, he was judged where he committed the crime.
Just cuz no one had ever heard of you or your thuggery when you were called to court, that doesn't make the standard.

He wins on appeal easily and goes to retrial. Simple
Yea, yea, yea. The days of Roy Bryant and JW Milam are coming to an end.
I disagree...it appears we are seeing more and more dems return to their mob rule mentality
So why would you want the trial moved from where the crime actually took place?
To get a fair jury, obviously. You no, one that doesn't have BLM members or have to worry about their neighborhood being burned down by a bunch of thugs, in this case.
Fair trial? Really? You wanted it moved to a lily white neighborhood where he would be guaranteed to walk.
It's not a neighborhood idiot, it's another county/city far away, like Duluth.
Same thing Shithead. Predominately white city or county as I said.
No it is not the same thing. Any neighborhood in the area could have been torched by thugs. Duluth, for example, would be much safer and likely has fewer thugs/BLM members to impanel of the jury.
Get a new excuse, he got a fair trial and is headed straight to the big house.
An affirmative action rookie lawyer could win this appeal. It's a slam duck.
We will see if a Good Ole Boy lawyer can pull this off.

I disagree that it is "common sense", juries convict mafia members, drug lords, and gang members all rge time and those are groups known for intimidation, violence and retribution.
How many had Senators and Congressmen from the PArty in power screaming for riots and violence outside the courtrooms, and a MAyor and Governor openly aligned with the vermin, along with hoodlums stalking the local police officers and threatening their families? All financed by the Party in power, and an AG who looks the other way on the organized crime in his own Party? It would be like living in one your Islamo-Nazi shitholes with no bribe money.

That's all it is, how many jury members were threatened? That is just your opinion because you want to see Chauvin walk.

The lawyer should have asked better questions or more specific questions, if you think your hero is going to walk on that the it truly says all it needs to about the US Justice System.
[/QUOTE]

All of them were threatened Thugg Boi, so was the police dept. and the city government.

All of them were threatened Thugg Boi, so was the police dept. and the city government.
[/QUOTE]

Come on Dumb Dudley prove it.

What a load of bullshit.

And why not? When a white police officer shoots an unarmed black, it's protest and riot time. When a black police officer shoots and kills an unarmed white veteran woman, we are not even privileged to know his name yet alone an investigation or charges.

Yes he did. An MLK event titled get your knee off of my neck. Gee, I don't recall MLK ever having a situation with somebody's knee on his neck. :eusa_shhh: Look at the question again that your comrade provided: Did you participate in ANY protest or march. In case you're a little slow tonight, any also includes DC.

Page 4 question 7. Did you or anybody you know participate IN ANY of the demonstration or marches against police brutality that took place in Minnesota after George Floyd's death?

The question doesn't say anywhere in the country, it specifically states the state of MINNESOTA.
LOL. like that's going to make any difference on the appeal. Between this, your hideous Auntie and the judges failure to provide an alternet venue outside the shithole of New Mogadishu, MN, the appeal be lost.

Alternate venue my ass, you wanted the trial moved to a right wing, racist county which would have got him off. Sorry not going to happen, he was judged where he committed the crime.
Just cuz no one had ever heard of you or your thuggery when you were called to court, that doesn't make the standard.

I disagree...it appears we are seeing more and more dems return to their mob rule mentality
To get a fair jury, obviously. You no, one that doesn't have BLM members or have to worry about their neighborhood being burned down by a bunch of thugs, in this case.
Fair trial? Really? You wanted it moved to a lily white neighborhood where he would be guaranteed to walk.
No it is not the same thing. Any neighborhood in the area could have been torched by thugs. Duluth, for example, would be much safer and likely has fewer thugs/BLM members to impanel of the jury.
It was a slam dunk before they found a thug on the jury. As I said, even an affirmative action lawyer could win this.

What a load of bullshit.

It was a slam dunk before they found a thug on the jury. As I said, even an affirmative action lawyer could win this.
We'll see how that works out for you Shithead.

When you see a bunch of uncivilized animals blocking streets, tearing up public and private property, yes, I would believe that's something to fear.

The only thing I want to see is a fair trial, which this one obviously wasn't. I don't care how they vote either way.

Big Al simply picked that date because it's when MLK gave his speech. But it had nothing to do with King.

The juror's continued dishonesty is alarming really...I mean if he simply came clean, and said yes I went to a protest...it might be less of an issue It certainly is putting up a red flag...in addition to the fact this is the juror that decided to come forward and go on Good Morning America (I believe, could have been the Today Show) after the other juror's interview came public when she mentioned how the riots and threat of more weighted on her mind.

He actually perjured himself because you fill out that questionnaire under oath. Then he tried to play it off saying that yes, he was there, but he wasn't wearing those clothes. What? We have a picture of you wearing those clothes dummy.

I thought he said he "didn't remember" wearing that shirt. As Matt Walsh said, that disqualifies him for the jury, as well, since retarded people are excused from jury duty.

Perhaps, but if you read the question carefully, it specifies police brutality in Minneapolis, not protests in Minneapolis. That aside, it has nothing to do with whether Chauvin should have another trial. This issue is between the court and this lowlife who perjured himself, but I don't they will charge him with anything.

As far as the trial is concerned, that's a constitutional issue since it's now obvious this lowlife was not impartial. The sixth amendment guarantees every American citizen an impartial jury of his or her peers.

Forum List

Back