Cheadle in the hot seat

over assassination attempt, and what direction does Raskin take?

mass shootings.

(no link. I started watching it, and the few minutes I heard turned my stomach)
She's refusing to answer any questions using ongoing investigations as an excuse.

Only thing she is saying is that despite word that she denied Trump campaign's request for increased security, she claims she gave them everything they wanted.

We know Biden is not above using the secret service politically by the way he refused protection for RFK Jr... so its not a far leap to think he had his finger in this....
Everyone from Biden down to Kimberly should be prosecuted and given life sentences for treason...

She's refusing to answer any questions using ongoing investigations as an excuse.

Only thing she is saying is that despite word that she denied Trump campaign's request for increased security, she claims she gave them everything they wanted.
She’s stonewalling

The committee hearing is a complete waste of time

The woke lady SS director dont know nuthin’ ‘bout nuthin’

2 conclusions:

She needs to be fired

And we need a special prosecutor independent of the biden adminstration

We know Biden is not above using the secret service politically by the way he refused protection for RFK Jr... so its not a far leap to think he had his finger in this....
Everyone from Biden down to Kimberly should be prosecuted and given life sentences for treason...
That may be what the Liberal Elite used to blackmail him into stepping down.

She’s stonewalling

The committee hearing is a complete waste of time

The woke lady SS director dont know nuthin’ ‘bout nuthin’

2 conclusions:

She needs to be fired

And we need a special prosecutor independent of the biden adminstration
From reports I’ve heard, she wasn’t a particularly impressive SS agent. But Biden et al wanted a woman at the head of the SS because….diversity!

She should be a civilian by now but she was protected by the liberal media that showed little or no outrage over the negligence that led to the attempted assassination of the former president. Republicans will grill her and democrats will defend her. The media will take the side of the administration and do their best to ignore it.

Forum List

Back