🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

'Cheating' is Now The Democratic Party Way

easyt65

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2015
Arkansas Hllbilly Hillary was the Trend Setter, running for office as a New Yorker...

More recently, Democrats rigged their own Primaries and 'fixed' their debates...

Now, following in 'Hillbillary's' footsteps, D-Ossoff is running for office in a district in which he doesn't even live...

...which means he won't even be able to VOTE FOR HIMSELF because he is an OUTSIDER who is INELIGIBLE to vote in that district.

:p

Georgia Dem: No issue I don’t live in district

"I grew up in this district; I grew up in this community — it's my home. My family is still there," Ossoff said during an interview on CNN's "New Day."

Dem. candidate for Georgia congressional seat @ossoff: Not an issue I don't live in district, can't vote for myselfhttps://t.co/RcX3MNqMTD"

Thos may be a good new strategy for Democrats - run for office in places where they don't know you / can't remember you...where no one knows what a scandal-plagued, party-1st liar 'you' Democrats are.

LOL!

They've been cheating since at least 1960, when Mayor Daly showed them that dead people can still make it to the polls.

Why does this remind me of Kerry berthing his yacht down the road to avoid high taxation?

COBB COUNTY, Ga. - Channel 2 Action News has learned that critical voting machines were stolen just days before polls will open for a special election.

State officials are investigating after equipment was taken from a Cobb County precinct manager’s vehicle. According to Secretary of State Brian Kemp, the equipment was stolen on Saturday evening while the vehicle was parked at the Kroger on Canton Road. GEORGIA SPECIAL ELECTION 2017: Voting equipment stolen days before special election; Secretary of State: 'Unacceptable'

Arkansas Hllbilly Hillary was the Trend Setter, running for office as a New Yorker...

More recently, Democrats rigged their own Primaries and 'fixed' their debates...

Now, following in 'Hillbillary's' footsteps, D-Ossoff is running for office in a district in which he doesn't even live...

...which means he won't even be able to VOTE FOR HIMSELF because he is an OUTSIDER who is INELIGIBLE to vote in that district.

"I grew up in this district; I grew up in this community — it's my home. My family is still there," Ossoff said during an interview on CNN's "New Day."

Dem. candidate for Georgia congressional seat @ossoff: Not an issue I don't live in district, can't vote for myselfhttps://t.co/RcX3MNqMTD"

Thos may be a good new strategy for Democrats - run for office in places where they don't know you / can't remember you...where no one knows what a scandal-plagued, party-1st liar 'you' Democrats are.

LOL!

Hope he wins.

LOL!

Hope he wins.
Most of Georgia is deep south, George Wallace country. So don't get your hopes up.

What were they doing in his car??
COBB COUNTY, Ga. - Channel 2 Action News has learned that critical voting machines were stolen just days before polls will open for a special election.

State officials are investigating after equipment was taken from a Cobb County precinct manager’s vehicle. According to Secretary of State Brian Kemp, the equipment was stolen on Saturday evening while the vehicle was parked at the Kroger on Canton Road. GEORGIA SPECIAL ELECTION 2017: Voting equipment stolen days before special election; Secretary of State: 'Unacceptable'

Ok, so I looked up Marietta's crime rate and here it is-

Marietta, GA Crime Rates & Statistics - AreaVibes
AreaVibes › marietta-ga › crime
In Marietta, GA, you have a 1 in 223 chance of falling victim to a violent crime, such as rape, robbery, assault, or even murder. In terms of property crime, your chances of being a victim are 1 in 25. These crimes include theft, vehicle theft, and burglary.

So, why would this precinct manager leave his car unlocked, and in the evening much less? Makes no sense unless...

Looks like the democrats have come up with a new plan.

Will be interesting to say the least.

LOL!

Sorry, toots, but this has already been hashed out here. You're late to the party. He was and is eligible to RUN for office in that district. He may not be able to vote for himself but that seems very irrelevant, sort of like you.

LOL!

Hope he wins.
Most of Georgia is deep south, George Wallace country. So don't get your hopes up.

Well, Drumpf only won by one point.

LOL!

Hope he wins.

Well, Drumpf only won by one point.
Only because they didn't see him as religiously nutty enough.

Will be interesting to say the least.

Indeed

Forum List

Back