🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

'Cheating' is Now The Democratic Party Way

COBB COUNTY, Ga. - Channel 2 Action News has learned that critical voting machines were stolen just days before polls will open for a special election.

State officials are investigating after equipment was taken from a Cobb County precinct manager’s vehicle. According to Secretary of State Brian Kemp, the equipment was stolen on Saturday evening while the vehicle was parked at the Kroger on Canton Road. GEORGIA SPECIAL ELECTION 2017: Voting equipment stolen days before special election; Secretary of State: 'Unacceptable'
Sounds like it was set up.

Arkansas Hllbilly Hillary was the Trend Setter, running for office as a New Yorker...

More recently, Democrats rigged their own Primaries and 'fixed' their debates...

Now, following in 'Hillbillary's' footsteps, D-Ossoff is running for office in a district in which he doesn't even live...

...which means he won't even be able to VOTE FOR HIMSELF because he is an OUTSIDER who is INELIGIBLE to vote in that district.

:p

Georgia Dem: No issue I don’t live in district

"I grew up in this district; I grew up in this community — it's my home. My family is still there," Ossoff said during an interview on CNN's "New Day."

Dem. candidate for Georgia congressional seat @ossoff: Not an issue I don't live in district, can't vote for myselfhttps://t.co/RcX3MNqMTD"

Thos may be a good new strategy for Democrats - run for office in places where they don't know you / can't remember you...where no one knows what a scandal-plagued, party-1st liar 'you' Democrats are.

LOL!

Hope he wins.
He won't.

[

Most of Georgia is deep south, George Wallace country. So don't get your hopes up.

That's why your fellow brownshirts stole voting machines, to change the outcome.
Actually they told me it's so they can bop you over the head with them

Arms the size of hot dogs? No way they can pick them up and swing them...
They could always use one of the robots they built that stole your job to do it.

[

Most of Georgia is deep south, George Wallace country. So don't get your hopes up.

That's why your fellow brownshirts stole voting machines, to change the outcome.

They could always use one of the robots they built that stole your job to do it.

I doubt that all the democrats in Arkansas combined could figure out how to put a quarter in the robot ride in front of the WinDixie...

Y'all are not exactly the "best and brightest."

[

I doubt that all the democrats in Arkansas combined could figure out how to put a quarter in the robot ride in front of the WinDixie...

Oh are there still people in Arkansas?

Not after he moved to Burley.

Seems computer glitches and extended hours now in that precinct...?

Georgia 6th District Special Election: Fulton Voting Extended; Ossoff, Handel Battle For House Seat
Early Tuesday, polling issues were reported at the Johns Creek Environmental Campus in Alpharetta as prospective voters said the location didn't open at 7 a.m. as mandated. Due to a "computer glitch," the station opened at 8 a.m.

Also, scores of prospective voters who don't know their Congressional district were complaining that there were no 6th District ballots at their local polling stations.

Fulton County officials reportedly were seeking to extend voting hours for the Johns Creek site as well as Centennial High School in Roswell, where poll workers showed up after the 7 a.m. start time.

Will be interesting to say the least.
What were they doing in his car??
COBB COUNTY, Ga. - Channel 2 Action News has learned that critical voting machines were stolen just days before polls will open for a special election.

State officials are investigating after equipment was taken from a Cobb County precinct manager’s vehicle. According to Secretary of State Brian Kemp, the equipment was stolen on Saturday evening while the vehicle was parked at the Kroger on Canton Road. GEORGIA SPECIAL ELECTION 2017: Voting equipment stolen days before special election; Secretary of State: 'Unacceptable'
Looks like the democrats have come up with a new plan.
Indeed

Arkansas Hllbilly Hillary was the Trend Setter, running for office as a New Yorker...

More recently, Democrats rigged their own Primaries and 'fixed' their debates...

Now, following in 'Hillbillary's' footsteps, D-Ossoff is running for office in a district in which he doesn't even live...

...which means he won't even be able to VOTE FOR HIMSELF because he is an OUTSIDER who is INELIGIBLE to vote in that district.

"I grew up in this district; I grew up in this community — it's my home. My family is still there," Ossoff said during an interview on CNN's "New Day."

Dem. candidate for Georgia congressional seat @ossoff: Not an issue I don't live in district, can't vote for myselfhttps://t.co/RcX3MNqMTD"

Thos may be a good new strategy for Democrats - run for office in places where they don't know you / can't remember you...where no one knows what a scandal-plagued, party-1st liar 'you' Democrats are.

LOL!

Sorry, toots, but this has already been hashed out here. You're late to the party. He was and is eligible to RUN for office in that district. He may not be able to vote for himself but that seems very irrelevant, sort of like you.

He may be legally able to run, but he has no chance after admitting he can't even vote in the district. Of course, it looks like the Democrats are preparing to cheat big time.

Last edited:

[

Old Fool thought moving up north would raise his IQ. Lol

Seems computer glitches and extended hours now in that precinct...?

Georgia 6th District Special Election: Fulton Voting Extended; Ossoff, Handel Battle For House Seat
Early Tuesday, polling issues were reported at the Johns Creek Environmental Campus in Alpharetta as prospective voters said the location didn't open at 7 a.m. as mandated. Due to a "computer glitch," the station opened at 8 a.m.

Also, scores of prospective voters who don't know their Congressional district were complaining that there were no 6th District ballots at their local polling stations.

Fulton County officials reportedly were seeking to extend voting hours for the Johns Creek site as well as Centennial High School in Roswell, where poll workers showed up after the 7 a.m. start time.

Will be interesting to say the least.
What were they doing in his car??

Looks like the democrats have come up with a new plan.
Indeed
The democrats are very desperate to win. Look at the $ they've spent on this. lol

Desperate people do desperate things. I wouldn't be a bit surprised if we later learn the theft was all part of a scheme by democrats.

LOL!

Sorry, toots, but this has already been hashed out here. You're late to the party. He was and is eligible to RUN for office in that district. He may not be able to vote for himself but that seems very irrelevant, sort of like you.

He may be legally able to run, but he has no chance after admitting he can't even vote in the district.
Won't help him with christians knowing he is shacking up with his girlfriend either.

LOL!

He may be legally able to run, but he has no chance after admitting he can't even vote in the district.
IMO if you don't live in the district, you can't truly claim to want what's best for the districr because you're NOT one of that district...and if you can't legally vote in that district you should not be able to run for office in that district.

LOL!

He had no chance before the brownshirts stole the voting machines, but as long as they can "find" a trunk load of ballots for the democrat, all will be good. Expect Ossoff to get more votes than there are people living in district 6.....

LOL!

IMO if you don't live in the district, you can't truly claim to want what's best for the districr because you're NOT one of that district...and if you can't legally vote in that district you should not be able to run for office in that district.
Is there anywhere I can see what the tally is at the moment?

LOL!

He had no chance before the brownshirts stole the voting machines, but as long as they can "find" a trunk load of ballots for the democrat, all will be good. Expect Ossoff to get more votes than there are people living in district 6.....
Wouldn't surprise me.

Why does this remind me of Kerry berthing his yacht down the road to avoid high taxation?
Meanwhile, while you dupes are obsessed with stupid malevolent gossip and character assassination, your ACTUALLY lying, cheating, bought off heroes are raping the middle class and the country for your greedy idiot billionaire brainwashers...Memorize my sig.

LOL!

This is not unusual by any means. The eligibility requirements to run for congress are different from state to state. Especially if he is right outside of the district and just moved closer to where his girlfriend is going to college, and is planning to move back.

As far as cheating--LOL--I don't think you've got any room to talk--LOL I think Treason, Obstruction and lies are a lot more serious than what Osoff has done.

Analysis | 5 times Donald Trump’s team denied contact with Russia

Trump aides were in constant touch with senior Russian officials during campaign - CNNPolitics.com

th

LOL!
Funny how NONE of those phony scandals ever make the jump from dupe world to our justice system, superhaterdupe...enjoy the giant tax cut for the rich, what you fools always get....

Forum List

Back